Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:02 pm

She nodded her head and gently smiled as she gestured to walk her back to her bike. Once there, she'd help Alex with getting on if she needed and handed her the helmet.

She'd straddle and get on, she could still do that, tummy not that big yet. She then looked to her,

"Just tap me on which shoulder you want me to turn, to get you home." She winked putting her helmet on. She'd rev the engine and off they went, this had been a most interesting night. She smiled in herself, chicks aren't all that bad . . . Specially this one though Alex lit a flame in her a certain flame that made her want to do something, or be something better . . . Odd, she hadn't ever felt this before. She laughed at herself jumping the gun, it could just be gas.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:59 am

She laughed softly and nodded, leading Lorelei back to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 pm

She stopped the bike and held it upright so that the bike won't wobble as Alex got off first. She took off her helmet and smiled.

"Home as you requested mi'lady."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 am

She swung off of the bike and reached into her pocket, for her keys. She grinned at Lorelei.

"Why, thank you."

(Continued here: https://crimsonmasque.rpg-board.net/t6808-inside-the-apartment-lorelei#295397)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5