Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:12 am

The hands on her hips, the way he gripped her, had her concentration briefly breaking as her lips parted in a tender little whimper. Her fingers pressing against his skin with a tremble as the desire in her rose to a feverish pitch.
The clothes had been discarded, but she still wore those fingerless gloves that covered parts of her hands and lower arms and the at ears. She was still his kitten as she forced herself to complete that agonizingly slow movement of her hips until they were pressed against his. First then allowing herself to moan deeply before opening her eyes, pulling back just enough to meet his gaze as she cupped his cheek so he could see the fire he ignited in her. The love and the passion he alone could awaken.

And then she kissed him, softly at first but the caress of her lips growing a bit more insistent as she moaned against his lips and squirmed in his lap, pressing her hips against his with a bit of a wiggle before starting to move. Slowly still so to draw out every sensation, wanting to feel him, all of him as he moved within her with such heat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:48 pm

He answered her whimper with another growl. Though his mouth was soft and sweet, his kiss heated and full of passion, he couldn't help but want... more. He wanted more of her, to feel her moving, to hear her moaning. He simply wanted more... but he was still holding himself in check. His hands at her hips helped to guide her -- at the pace that she set for them both -- and his kisses against her mouth only became more gentle, more passionate. He lightly nipped at her lip, his eyes open and watching her face every way she moved. He did so love it when she was like this -- losing herself fully into him, before her orgasms started and when she first felt him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:36 pm

But he made it so easy for her to lose herself in him. So easy to surrender herself to his mercy and his wishes. He made her soar with everything he did, made the desire burn in her chest like a fire an she seemed reluctant to even try to hold it back.
She wanted him, wanted this, as much as he did. The feverish heat in her body tinting her skin a warm hue as she continued to move, to press her hips hard against his before sliding away again, feeling every inch of him move within her with a light tremble as she moaned. The sweet sound spilling from her lips as she arched her back again, letting her head fall back as she continued those slow rolling motions of her hips, arching to his touch as if an instrument he was playing.
Oh God he felt good, he felt so right... And he could tell, not just from those sweet sounds or the way her body shuddered and arched to his every little touch with a desire from more, but from something he would've come to expect by now. The sight of her fangs visible behind her parted lips.
She couldn't help it, whenever he made her this hot, this excited, her fangs would drop. Those sharp sweet predatory canines visible with every moan and whimper that had her lips parting and closing.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:57 pm

He closed his eyes. It was rare for him to do, but he closed his eyes. He saw her fangs, felt the way she gripped him inside of her. So sweet and wet, clinging to him as he lost himself in the sounds she made. She made the sweetest sounds for him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:01 pm

She arched into him again, soft pink lips brushing against his ear in a heated whisper.
"Medwyn..." only his name, but that one word held so much want, so much need and love. Her hands pawing at him again, just wanting to feel him, all of him as the roll and press of her hips grew a bit more insistent really. Her lips parting in another moan as she pressed her hips to his and felt him filling her so completely.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:23 pm

He groaned softly, his body moving to press his hips just a bit harder against her. Only when she fully pressed into him, though. He shuddered in pleasure, then bit his lip as his hands continued to guide her. "Yes, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:21 am

The hand at his cheek turned his head slightly, enough for her lips to find his in a heated, passionate kiss that was punctuated by another moan of desire from the small blond in his lap.
"My love.... I've missed this..." more than she thought she could miss it actually. But it was Medwyn, how could she not miss him? How could she not miss his touch, and his scent and the taste and feel of him? They were intoxicating to her, the blond arching and moving in his lap with a slow sensual rhythm, shivering lightly as he pressed his hips against hers a bit harder, loving how it made her whimper.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:10 pm

He groaned softly, his head turning so that he could catch her lips. And kiss them, his mouth soft and sweet as his lips played with hers. Over and lover, letting himself get lost in her. The scent of her, the taste, the sound. He was pressing his hips up and into hers, but still only when she brought them down against him. His hands were gently moving her as he softly moaned his pleasure. "I've missed you, love. So much. So very much."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh she loved it when he did that, when he pressed his hips against hers, meeting the rolling motion of her own and letting him press deep inside of her. Sweet, and slow... but he could no doubt feel it, the tension in her body that spoke of a desire for more. It wasn't just him who was letting himself get carried away as it was clear the small blond was gladly allowing herself to get lost in him and the way he touched her and the way he felt.
"Will you make me scream...?" Teddy whispered between heated kisses. "Do you want me as much as I want you..?" she pressed her hips hard against his and kept them there, groaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:00 pm

He groaned at her words, his head tilting back a bit as he pressed hard into her. Again and again, his body pressing to hers as she rode him, his eyes finally coming open. "Oh, I will make you scream," he said with a smile, punctuating it with soft a soft kiss to her lips. "The question is... in what way do you want to scream?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 pm

"I remember the last time you made me scream in this bed..." when he'd held her down and made her beg, when he'd made her cry because of the intensity of it all.
She traced her nails over his shoulders, her other hand still at his cheek, tasting his lips between heated words of desire. A light shiver to the way she moved above him, anticipation, desire, need... all tugging at her, wanting more as she continued those agonizingly slow movements of her rolling hips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:18 pm

He chuckled softly, through a quiet moan that came from his lips. He pressed his hips up to hers and kissed her, his eyes meeting hers as he tilted his head. "Is that what you want? Me to make you beg again?" He had that look in his eye -- the slightly dangerous, wicked one.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 pm

And yet she met his eyes without hesitation, even as she leaned in to nip at his lower lip with her teeth, she still kept her gaze locked with his.
"I brought restraints...." remember? "If you want to use them..." the blond whispered, searching his eyes with her bright blue gaze that held so much warmth and love, and desire. Desire for him and him alone.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 pm

He trembled as she moved over him, though his eyes brightened when she spoke to him. "Where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:07 pm

She arched into him, pressing her lips to his in a heated kiss as her touch left his skin to reach for the leather restraints that had been left on the covers.
There were two sets, made of soft leather so not to hurt the wrists or the ankles, depending on how they were used.
"Right here..." the blond breathed against his lips, her own brushing against his as she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:43 pm

He smiled, reaching for those restraints with one hand. His voice took a different tone as the leather touched his hands. "Ride me faster. While I sort these out." It was almost like he was paying more attention to the restraints than he was the feel of her around him. So it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Maybe she could change that? At least she could dry as she dipped her head, brushing her lips over his shoulder as her hands moved to rest on his shoulder and the back of his neck. The roll and press of her hips gaining a bit more speed, a bit more power as she closed her eyes and moaned with how it felt to have him sliding inside of her like that once more.
Her was far better at focusing at times like this than she was, but she could still to her best to distract him as her body would press and brush against his with each new rolling movement of her hips as she let free a part of the passion she'd been fighting to keep in check.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:07 am

He growled a little until he got the restraints sorted. Then he flipped her, rolling her onto her back. Somehow, without sliding out of her, he grabbed her wrists with one hand, starting to wrap the leather restraints around them, cuffing her to, quite literally, the headboard of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 am

She gasped when he did that, but she didn't fight him. Instead, her eyes came open to look at him as he restrained her, the small blond arching beneath him like a cat as she purred. A sweet lingering sound while sliding her legs against his, wanting to let him see what kind of fire he could ignite in her. Because she really was starved for his touch.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 pm

He did restrain her. First, her hands. Then he brought her legs up, the restraints going around her ankles. Actually locking them together, then buckling the hands to the ankles so that she was slightly bent over. Then he looked at her... it made him smile to see her like that. It made him smile... a lot.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Good thing she was flexible, huh? The blond rather, uhm, exposed like that as she bit her lip and tested the restraints with a light tug, finding that no, she wasn't going anywhere. At most, like that, she could squirm as she whimpered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:57 pm

She squirmed for him. Which was good, he liked that. He stood up, standing beside the bed and looking down at her. He pulled her close, to the edge of the bed. And there his fingers teased her, making sure she was on her side so that his fingers could slide inside of her and play with her. Just to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:11 pm

She leaned her head back as his fingers slid inside of her, her hands flexing in their bondage as her lips parted in a sound of pleasure. The blond squirming but unable to do much else with the way he had restrained her legs as well, cuffing her to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 pm

He smiled at her, smiled brightly. He loved to watch her squirm and this way? This way he could stand up -- which was a hell of a lot more comfortable -- as he slid inside of her again. This time, it was his turn to take his time.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:52 pm

The moan, as he slowly pressed back inside of her, was torn from her lips as the blond no longer tried to hold back. Her fingers flexing again as the restraints reminded her that she could't reach out and touch him.
The blond instead forcing her eyes to open, so she could look up at. Her lips quivering with the sweet sounds that spilled forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next