Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:08 pm

She let the sensation linger, for both her own sake and his before, almost a bit reluctantly, slipping her fangs from his skin with a slow sigh. The brush of her tongue across his skin closing the wound and licking up what few drops remains of his blood that she might've spilled despite being ever so careful.
"Yours..." the blond whispered brushing her lips against his ear with a warm breath. "Forever..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:11 am

He shuddered hard once, his arms around her as he held her close. One hand rested at the back of her neck, idly playing with the blonde curls there while the other was at the small of her back, pressing her close. "Dunno. I think... at the moment... I'm more yours than the other way around."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 am

"Why...?" she asked quietly, not about to move anywhere. The blond nuzzling into the corner of his neck where she'd bitten just moments before with the soft brush of her lips, a low sigh escaping her as he played with her curls and held her tight like that.
"I'm no one's but yours, Medwyn... I want to be yours..." it actually hurt a bit that he didn't say she was his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 pm

He smiled. "You regularly turn me into goo. I'm not good to hold anything when you do. But I'm all yours when you do it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 pm

"You know how easily you do that to me too" she smiled in return, cupping his cheek and brushing her thumb softly across his skin as she pulled back just enough to gaze into his eyes. "I like it that I can be vulnerable and give you everything... and I love it that you give me everything in return, love" Teddy touched her lip lightly to his. "And I am as much yours as you are mine. Always, Medwyn. Forever... remember?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:48 pm

He smiled at her, gentle fingertips brushing across her cheek. He was looking into her eyes and smiled again, his head bending so that he could brush a light kiss across her lips. "Forever and always, love. I didn't forget."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:05 am

"You better not" she teased, though she was in no way worried he'd forget. She brushed the back of her fingers across his cheek again and smiled, simply gazing into his eyes for a few quiet moments.
"You hungry, love?" the blond asked quietly. "You can drink you fill tonight if you want... or you could wait... until you've had your gift..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 pm

He looked both surprised and pleased by that. "I have a gift, too?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:30 pm

"Mhm, a late birthday gift" Teddy smiled at him, brushing her fingers through his hair and easing them down the back of his neck. "If you want it, I'll go fetch it"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:39 am

He seemed both surprised... and torn. He was frowning as he thought about that one... "I'm curious as to what it could be. But I don't want to let go of you to find out... decisions, decisions."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am

"Mm... you'll have to let go in order to find out. Though only for a short while..." she whispered nipping lightly at his lips and looking into his eyes with bright blue eyes that seemed to be smiling as much as she was.
"Put out the lights here... and come upstairs, I'll have it ready for you.." Teddy promised in a heated whisper.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:13 am

He groaned softly. But then he nodded, leaning over to steal a kiss before she could dart away. "All right," he whispered, his hands at her waist sliding around to let her go free. "I'll be up in a few moments."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:42 am

"Be quick" she grinned, unable to hide the teasing in her voice as she cupped his cheek and brushed her lips across his and slipped away. Her eyes locked on him as she walked backwards towards the backroom door and then disappeared around the corner and up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:50 am

He smiled as he watched her go. He was curious, of course. But he took his time about it, since she probably needed time to prepare it... he had no idea what it might be. After a few moments, he started up the stairs after her, moving so that he could make sure she heard it, toward the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:59 am

Good thing about a tiny apartment, you couldn't really go to the wrong room. Heck, the bedroom at their new home was as big as the entire apartment in this place, but the Caitiff didn't mind. It was still cozy, it was still theirs, it was still where she'd told him she loved him and he'd held her and told her the same. The same place he'd been turned and spent the first day in her arms as a Kindred.

So when he pushed open the door to the apartment, he'd find her sitting on the bed bed, dressed in something she hoped he'd like, complete with a tail and cat ears as she held up her hand from which index finger dangled a set of leather restraints.,

The lights had been dimmed, the place warm and inviting, almost as inviting as she look in the blond's eyes as she looked over at him from where she was sitting on the bed.
"I've really, really missed you..." she said softly. Because let's face it, while she could be patient, the months away from him, without the physical closeness they normally so often shared, had been hard in more ways than just one. "I thought maybe... you'd like this..." oh please she hoped he did...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:39 am

He had to take a few moments. Really, he had to take some time to gather himself, his thoughts. He wasn't entirely sure if the restraints were for her or for him, though he really didn't care much. He stood in the doorway, watching her for a few moments before a slow smile started to spread across his face. "Hmm. Are you planning to purr for me if I stroke you the right way?" Please God, let her purr.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Oh, oh that was a good smile. It had her own turning even brighter as she lay down on her back, stretched her arms above her head and grasped at the sheets while she arched her back and flexed her body much the same way a cat would've. Though those bright blue eyes, so full of warmth and longing, never broke away from him.
"Maybe....?" she teased, though really, anything he wanted she'd give him.

She squirmed softly, sliding her legs against each other while watching him, giving him a little show as it were and enjoying every moment of his eyes on her as she did indeed purr for him. A sweetly enticing sound that softly spilled from her throat.

Okay, so maybe she'd practiced that, just wanting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:09 am

Oh. Oh, he had a reaction. His eyes grew dark -- dark with the heat of rising passion. His hands even curled into fists at his sides with it. It maybe, to the inexperienced eye, looked like she was making him angry. In reality, he was holding himself in check, because as much as he wanted to touch her, as much as he wanted to rip that suit right off of her and bury himself to the root inside of her right bloody now, he wanted, even more, to watch her. She had done this for him. She had gone to quite a lot of trouble to become this for him. And good God, if he didn't want to enjoy it. He wanted to enjoy it. To enjoy her. And he was... he was merely glad that he was twenty feet away. Because he didn't want to let it end just yet.

"Turn over," he said, his voice thick with the longing and passion that only she could cause to rise with him. "On all fours. Stretch that way. Please?" He added the 'please' almost like an afterthought. He didn't want her to think him ungrateful. He was very, very grateful. Soon enough, she would know just how grateful he truly was. It was just so very hard to keep himself in check that his toes even curled, keeping him rooted to the spot. His eyes... they never left her. And she could even see him tremble a little when she purred.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:15 am

She knew that look. She loved that look. It was enough to make it feel as if her heart was beating again as her eyes shone with anticipation, with excitement as she rolled over slowly onto her stomach. Though she didn't break eye contact, not once. She wanted to see him. See the way he reacted, see the desire as it glowed in his eyes.

And she stretched, slowly, in a rolling motion as she sat up on her knees with her hands and shoulders still on the bed. Arching her back much the same way a cat would've when it wakes up from sleep, hands pawing lightly at the sheets before continuing that rolling motion to lean forward, so she could lift herself up onto her hands while her hips pressed against the bed. Using her agility for all it was worth to draw out the movements. To let him see how every little muscle moved beneath her pale skin in order to let her move like that. Truly, like a cat.

Graceful, slow, sensual.

And she purred again, a smile easing across her lips and reflecting into those bright blue eyes of hers as she pawed at the covers again, as if a cat sharpening its claws in them. That same incredibly drawn out rolling motion bringing her up onto all fours finally as she dipped her head slightly, causing a few curls of blond hair to fall down into her face.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:41 pm

The look on his face was was predatory. He advanced, but he was slow about it. Not so much cautious, he had no worries that she would be afraid of him. Slowly, his face blossomed into a smile. But even that smile was predatory. He advanced, slowly, one hand coming up to gently caressed over her back. "Did my kitty miss me?" he asked in a soft tone. Soothing. Though he looked and seemed the predator, he was very affectionate toward the kitten that he called his. And he saw her as that -- not a cat but as a kitten, to be stroked and petted and protected.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:56 pm

He really did like this, didn't he?

The blond arched into the touch of his hand, then leaned against him with a soft purr as if to say that yes, yes she'd missed him, more than words could describe. And to see him like this? Oh, it almost made the wait worth it.

She turned her head, nuzzled against his thigh before turning enough to touch a hand to his thigh, then on his hip, kind of slowly climbing up him until she was on her knees, leaned against him, allowing her to lift her chin enough for her tongue to lick at his chin once with another one of those soft warm purrs.

Those bright blue eyes still locked with his, watching, wanting..
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 pm

He lifted his head when she climbed up his body, the slow way she licked his chin. He was offering her more room. More room to climb up his body. His hand came up to brush over her blonde curls, down her back again. Stroking her. Petting her. He smiled again. "I definitely missed my kitty."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:06 pm

The blond leaned in to nuzzled into the corner of his neck, her lips parting with a warm breath as he touched her like that and spoke to her in a way that had her smiling, so much...
She pressed against him again, licking softly at his neck and at his throat, as her hands pawed lightly at his body. Hands feeling him through his clothes while she continued to arch into the touch of his hands while slowly moving down his body again. Nuzzling, touching and tugging lightly at his clothes with her teeth as she looked up at him again once her hands were on the bed again. Sitting on all four, the edge of his shirt caught between her teeth as she gave a low questioning meow.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:25 pm

The more she pawed and licked at him, the more he made soft, sweet sounds in his throat. His hands traveled down her back, down to her rump. And pulled her tightly against him, his head tilting so that she could nip and lick and kiss as much as she wanted, shivering with each and every touch. "Such a sweet kitty," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Oh, oh she liked that.

She slipped her arms around him, nails scratching lightly across the back of his neck as she slipped the other in under his shirt, so she could paw lightly at his body. Her caress moving across his throat again, letting him feel the light nip of her teeth in between sweet kisses and wet licks of her tongue.

Her lips finally moving to his ear, to catch his earlobe between her teeth with a light tug and a warm purr from her throat.

She could be a kitten if that was something he liked. And so far, he seemed to really like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next