Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh, he didn't like it. He loved it, his reaction to her like this was more than a little strong. He moved so that he could pull her into his lap, straddling him. His eyes closed as he felt the scratch of her nails, felt the way she pressed against him and her teeth against his earlobe... it was enough to pull a low growl of pleasure from his throat. "What does kitty like most?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Mmm, she seemed intent on not talking. At least not using words, though, she could say a lot using her body, touches, sounds.

The blond purred as he pulled her into his lap, her body as warm to the touch as her caress that moved slowly along his jaw with a low murmur. Her breathing growing a little heavier while her hands eased up the sides of his neck, cupping his cheeks while arching her back with a roll of her hips that had her pressing against him. Her eyes locking with his as she trapped his lower lip in a light bite. Letting him see how he made her feel, how much she loved him and desired him.

Her only.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:38 pm

He was all right with that. You know how you talk to kittens, even knowing that they won't talk back? This was like that, the way he spoke to her soft murmurs, soothing, not really expecting an answer. He groaned softly as he felt her hips rolling against him, his mouth answering her little nips with little brushes of his tongue. He pulled her close again, watching her eyes as she played with him. Then his fingers curled, his nails lightly digging into her back and then the flesh of her rump, the smile still covering his face. "Oh, my kitty likes that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Her lips parted in a low gasp, the sensation of his touch causing the heat to rise to her cheeks. Because yes, yes she liked that.

The blond dipped her head, her cheek brushing against his as her lips and teeth found the corner of his neck where it met his shoulder. A brief bite followed by the soothing touch of her tongue easing across his skin while she slowly rolled her hips again. Pressing against him, touching him and savoring every feeling.

Her hands slipped under the fabric of his clothes again, wanting to feel his skin beneath her fingers and so he'd feel the scratch of her nails telling him how good he felt. How much she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:15 pm

It was such a tease. Such a wonderful tease. She moved against him, moved over him and he reacted, his hands turning to dig lightly into the flesh of her rump as she dry-humped him. He growled again, his mouth gently teasing her throat as she brushed her cheek against his. He nipped and nibbled at her throat lightly, his hips moving just a little to press against her. "Like that?" he asked, shrugging out of his shirt even as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Oh, the evil shirt out of the way her hands had move skin to touch, more of him she could caress with her hands and her lips. Lips that traced along his shoulder before biting into it with a whimpered little sound when he pressed his fingers to her flesh like that and answered her body with the press of his hips.
She didn't bite hard, just enough to let him feel her teeth while the press and roll of her hips continued. The blond softly squirming in his lap, pawing at his chest and at his flanks. Letting him feel her nails as much as the softness of those warm loving hands. Wanting his desire to continue to rise until he could no longer hold back like this.

Not that she didn't enjoy it. Oh, she very much did. But she wanted so badly to give him everything he wanted, to make this a night and a present he'd remember.

And because she wanted to know... one of the hands that pawed lightly at his chest felt for the heart pendant he' been given. Did he still carry it? She hoped he did.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 pm

The pendant was still there. In fact, he hadn't taken it off... not once. He smiled as she continued to paw at him and he pulled her against him again, his hands gentle as they caressed her back and ran through her hair. Petting her, from her head to her tail. "Hm. As much as I love this, I don't think that this outfit has quite enough openings. Do you, kitten?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 am

She loved it so much that he still wore that pendant, that he always wore it. It meant more to her than she could hope to ever tell him in words. And while she didn't need rings to tell her she was his, that he was hers, that he let her carry his dog tags while he carried that pendant, meant more than what a piece of gold ever could.

And the way he touched her and reacted to her... she loved that too, so very much. And as if in answer to his question she nipped at his earlobe again with a purr as one hand dragged slowly across his back the way that often made him gasp and arch. er own back moving to his touch like a cat that wanted to be petted more.
Silly suit had indeed too few openings.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:39 pm

He smiled at that. He did so love it when she arched her back like that, when she reacted to his touches. His fingers, ever-so-gentle, started to feel its way around the suit, to see how it might be held on. So that he could take it off. He wanted to feel her bare skin against his fingertips, even as he nuzzled into her shoulder and pressed a soft, gentle kiss there.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 am

The corset and the pants were both laced at the sides, the pants easily enough removed if he loosened the lacing that he'd find at her hips.

She shivered lightly when he kissed her shoulder, her breath caught in her throat as she slipped her fingers into his hair and gave a light tug. Just enough so that he'd know how good it felt as she gasped softly before letting her warm lips brush across his ear again with a low purr. Nipping lightly at his earlobe while feeling his hands move over her body.

The blond loved it so much, the way he touched her, looked at her, reacted to her. And the way he made her feel? No one had ever made her feel like that. No one else ever would.only him, and just the thought alone was enough to make her smile as she pulled at his earlobe with her teeth, letting go as she allowed her head to fall back. Exposing her throat to him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 am

He growled softly when she nipped at his earlobe, when she teased him that way. Gentle fingers found her laces, starting to gently loosen her corset. His breath caught and he watched her as her head fell back, exposing her throat. But he wasn't quite done with the kitten in her yet. His free arm went around her, his hand caressing her hip and the swell of her buttocks beneath her pants, the other unlacing her corset the entire time. He smiled at her, leaned up to brush his nose against hers. "Does my kitten want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:02 am

Yes, yes she most definitively wanted to play.

The blond licked at his lips again, tasting him, if only briefly, before nuzzling into him.brushing her cheek against his like a cat wanting to cuddle. Soft hands moving over his chest with the light scratch of nails, pawing at him like the kitten he saw her as. The soft purrs and the low little meows punctuated by licks and nips as she breathed against his neck.

Her hips pressing against his while caressed her, loosening the corset and exposing more of her skin to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 am

And continue to pet her, he did. He loosened the corset that held her, his fingertips gently caressing the skin beneath. He smiled as she rubbed against him, as she nuzzled and licked him. He caught her bottom lip with his teeth; a gentle nibble and then let it go as he looked into her eyes, then pulled her close so that, in her writhing, she could writhe on his lap a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:32 am

She blushed lightly again, meeting his gaze with her own bright blue eyes which shone with desire and the heat he incited in her, wit the love she held for him and him alone. And when he pulled her close, she arched her back again, so she could feel as much of him as possible as she continued those slow, sensual movements of her hips.

Even in this outfit, she still carried his dog tags, she always did. Ever since he'd let her take them, she had kept them around her neck as he carried the heart from Diego. No ring could ever hold as much meaning as those two seemingly insignificant items.

Her angel... no one could make her feel like he did. And she relished it, every moment in his embrace, each look of heated passion he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:04 am

Which only seemed to be getting warmer as the loosened corset fell away from her. He didn't have much regard for clothing, sadly, and it ended up on the floor. His hands were free to caress her flesh now... and he did, with long, tender strokes from the top of her head and all the way down her back.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Well, clothes did look best on the floor after all. And with his hands free to roam her skin, the blond still straddling his lap, slipped her arms away from him and leaned back, way back. The arch of her back looking almost painful he way she stretched for him with a soft purr under her breath. Exposing her throat, her chest and her torso to his touch with a kind of dexterity that was beyond any mortal.
He'd wanted a kitty so... she would gladly play that role to the fullest. Giving him something to watch as well as play with.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 am

And watch, he did. He even groaned a little when he saw her stretch, when he saw her moving so languidly for him. He drew in an unnecessary breath, his hand moving to her back to help support her while she stretched. He didn't want her to hurt herself; he was helping. But his hands... his hands were moving again, stroking her back and the swell of her buttocks. Even coming around and close to brush lightly over her breasts, he leaned close to nuzzle lightly against her shoulder... but only two words came from his mouth: "Pretty kitty."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:43 am

The blond bit her lip with a soft sound, her arms moving to wrap around him, easing her fingers across his shoulders and the back of his neck as she shiver lightly in response to the soft nuzzle against her shoulder. And his words? They had her smiling again as she drew her breath, unneeded as it was, taking in his scent and arching to his touch, not wanting to be without it for even a second.
He felt so good, made her feel like no one else ever had. Did he know? Just how much she loved it that he looked at her that way, touched her as if the most precious thing in the world, spoke to her with such warmth? The kitten purred in response to his whisper.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:56 am

He likely didn't, really. His head moved so that he could trail little kisses along her jaw, his own body obviously responding to hers. He arched against her, his fingers still stroking her as though she were the most precious kitten he had ever seen. He even groaned a little, his eyes closed as he brought his lips to hers. A feather-light kiss and he was petting her again, reaching between them for the clasp of her pants. "I want to feel you, kitten."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Oh, no doubt she wanted to feel him too, as the blond slipper her hands between them as well to loosen his belt even as she breathe against his lips an returned those sweet feather-light kisses of his that sent shivers of delight down her back.
She didn't speak though, a part of her wanted to, but the other would gladly be his kitten for as long as he wanted to. So she remained silent, kind of.
She didn't speak, but she did moan and purr ever so sweetly for him as she lifted her hips to help him have an easier time getting the skin tight pants off of her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 am

He groaned a little, lifting his hips a bit to help her get the offending material of his pants out of the way. At the same time, his hands moved gently, sliding over her hips so that he could slide her pants down over the swell of hips and buttocks as well. "My pretty kitty."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:38 am

The evil clothing out of the way, she leaned in and nipped at his neck again with her teeth. Not hard, far from it, but enough to let him feel the contrast to the way her lips would brush across his skin afterwards. Warm and sweet, just like the hands that moved over his hips and down between their bodies to brushed over him with feather light touches of gentle fingers. Her own body moving itself into the touch of his hands as he eased the pants off her hips. Wanting, need, more of him. Because it wasn't just his desires that had been awoken, that much was fairly obvious from the way she moved to his touch and moaned softly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:07 pm

He closed his eyes and shivered at the bite of her teeth against him. Shivered again when he felt her, the clothing gone and nothing between them but their own heat. He groaned with it, his hands already moving her so that she was over him. She could take him inside of her at any moment, but that would be her choice. He returned the nip against his throat with nuzzles and kisses against hers, showing her tenderness as she seemed so playful and sweet at the moment. He wanted her, that was obvious, but he wouldn't force her. Kittens, after all, have claws.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 pm

But he like her claws, now did he? He always shivered when she scratched those short manicured nails of hers across his skin, even when she got carried away or caught in the moment and dug them into his skin while clinging to him, he seemed to like it.

Teddy moved to his touches, his shivers and the way he kissed her enough to make her gasp as she soaked up every little caress of his gentle hands and lips. She truly did love it so much, how gentle those hands could be with her. Strong, rough hands that touched her with such care and tenderness.
And his sounds... she'd told him before and still meant it, there was nothing sweeter to her than his moans and his sounds pleasure.

She shivered lightly, feeling him so close as her lips eased up the side of his neck until they found his ear. Her teeth gently catching his earlobe with a purr as slowly, almost agonizingly slowly, she lowered herself down onto him. The sensation of him sliding inside of her almost breaking her focus, the desire to whimper his name tugging at her as she trembled. But she didn't, didn't speak his name, not yet at least.

Oh... oh she'd missed this...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:13 am

He had missed it, too. He was much more vocal in his pleasure, the moan that grew to a growl as she teased him. Oh, she was taking him inside of her -- where he wanted to be -- but she was moving so slowly that it took quite a bit of his will to not thrust his hips toward her, to just fully bury himself within that silken heat. He trembled with it, his hands at her hips gripping her as he tried so hard not to just take her, guide her himself. He wanted her pleasure, wanted her to do with him as she wished. He was hers and it had been a long time -- too long -- since he had felt her surrounding him and filling his senses so sweetly. So perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next