Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Once, the ground floor store of the Creator's Workshop had been filled with toys and held that old feel of a classic toy store with hardwood floors and wooden walls.

Now? Now it was white. Perfectly. All the walls, the ceiling. Everything save the floors had been painted, the furniture and toys moved out.
And up until a few hours ago, it had also been empty. But... not now.

The windows had been covered up with white sheets, several in fact to ensure no one could look inside, and lining the walls where flowers. Lots and lots of fresh flowers. Roses. Sunflowers. Daffodils.

Several candles had been lit and spread throughout the room, covering most of the floor save for a path leading from the back room to what was an open circle at the center of the floor. The candles the only source of light, shedding a soft warm glow throughout the room.

Several white covers and pillows had been placed on the floor in the circle creating a soft place to sit.

So much had happened... Would he even show? Did he want to come...? She wouldn't blame him if he didn't. After all, the blond knew that she could never come between him and his best friend. And truth was, she didn't want to either.. She didn't want to come between them. So, all things considered, a part of her wasn't expecting him to show. Not when she hadn't heard a word form Jamie since before the Primogen meeting.
She'd still gone by to visit Medwyn every two days. Because she needed him, because she still wanted to be part of his life and hoped he still wanted to be part of hers.
But... would he come? Did he want to come? Was he allowed to come?

The blond sat down in the circle on the soft covers and pillows, legs pulled up into a lotus position as her fingers idly played with a small velvet bag.

She'd texted him, only said that she would love it if he could come by the workshop. She just... wanted a quiet evening together. With him.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 am

After a while the blond slipped the velvet bag into her clothes and stood up as her eyes turned towards the back room door and the teddy bear peeking out from it.
"Come on" the blond smiled softly at him, moving to pick up a candle snuffer and squatting down to give it to the toy that gingerly took it with both paws.
"You can help me put out the candles" she said as she petted him on the head and stood up, turning to start with the candles as well.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:04 am

He was late.

That much, they both could tell easily. But it wasn't entirely his fault.. his sessions with Jamie and Ethan took quite a lot of time and he, of all people, knew how important it was to Teddy that he not miss those lessons. He knocked lightly at the door, calling out into the growing dimness.

"Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:27 am

Oh...

She stopped, staring at the door and at the candles on the floor. Uhm... the only real way was from the backroom, but...

Teddy picked up Diego who'd managed to put out no more than two candles due to clumsiness and ushered him back into the back room before carefully pushing the candles out of the way as she made a small narrow path towards the door.

Silly man. He had a key.

The lock was turned and the door slowly opened as she had to nudge more candles out of the way. A soft light spilling out from the room as she looked up at him. An instantly soft happy smile finding its way to her lips as she tilted her head slightly to the side, leaning against the door.

"Hey gorgeous... Come in..." she smiled, pulling the door open so he could come inside. Her back to the door, her eyes on him. Always on him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:23 pm

He smiled at her, leaning over to brush his lips lightly across hers. Kisses first, he'd come inside later.

"I'm sorry that I'm late. My session ran a little late tonight." He smiled and stepped inside, to follow her lead. "What's the occasion?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:27 am

Oh, he kissed her... and he could probably feel how it just melted her right there and then.

"No real occasion" the blond smiled as she closed and locked the door again before taking his hand and leading him to the circle where she'd sit down on the covers and the pillows while still holding his hand.
"I just missed you. So badly and I.. we haven't had any real time just to ourselves in ages"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:21 pm

He smiled as he let her lead him across the room. Then he sat, never letting go of her hand, tugging her closer so that he could put her in his lap... even on the floor. "I know. Come here, stop wiggling... I've missed you like crazy. But this is important. I have to do this."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 am

As if she would ever resist him doing that, the blond all too happy to let herself be pulled into his lap. Her lips finding the side of his neck the moment he had her in his arms and her own moved to embrace him.
"I know it's important" the smiled as she pulled back just enough to look up at him, the fingers of one hand gently playing with the hair at the back of his neck. "I wouldn't ask you to cut anything short for me. I'm just happy you came to see me..." she said softly before pressing a kiss to his lips and letting it linger for a few moments.
"I've missed you so much..." mentally, physically, emotionally. Though what she missed most was being able to go to sleep and wake up still in his arms. She was starved for him, in every way. But she took every moment she did get to spend with him and cherished it for all it was worth.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 am

He wrapped both arms around her, pulling her into his strong arms and sweet, gentle embrace. He even covered her in kisses, his hands running lightly over her back so that he could just feel her in his lap. "I've missed you too, love. I'm sorry it's so hard for me to get away at this point."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:15 am

"Don't apologize. There's nothing to apologize for" she said with a soft sigh, her entire presence just melting into that touch when he held her and kissed her. Her eyes drifting shut with a happy smile to her lips as she held him just as he held her.

Just being close... oh God she missed being close to him.

"I'd wait an eternity to be with you again..." the blond whispered softly, titling her head just enough to brush her lips against his. "Thank you for coming to see me" it meant so much to her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:40 am

Settling down comfortably, adjusting her so that they were both comfortable, he smiled at her. As she spoke, he started rubbing his hands over her back. And then he was brushing his lips over hers, a soft, happy purring sort of sound deep in his chest starting as he looked her in the eye.

"I love to be around you, Teddy. Thanking me for seeing you is silly. Any time you call, I'll be there. I'm only restricted in when I can leave. You know that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:01 pm

"It's not silly. I don't take things for granted... I prefer being grateful" the blond in his lap smiled against his lips, returning those soft gentle touched with light brushed of her lips against his as well, a slight heat rising to her cheeks at the sounds he was making, though it was barely noticeable.
"And I truly am happy you came... I just needed this... a little time to ourselves. We haven't had that in months"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 am

Smiling, he brushed another one of those soft kisses over her lips. "I know. God, I know. But at the same time, it's necessary, I think."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 am

She nodded gently, though not so much that she had to take her lips away from the touch of his. The touch of which was like a life necessary drug that she hadn't been able to taste in ages.
"Yeah.. but I still miss you. I still miss this.... I still miss us....." the blond said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 am

He nodded, but he gave her an encouraging smile. "I know. I miss this, too. But I don't miss 'us.' Because nothing has changed about us. About our relationship. We don't see each other as often as I'd like, but nothing between us has changed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:08 am

"Oh, love..."
Perhaps she'd needed to hear him say that, because her arms around him tightened, the blond burying her face in the corner of his neck. The touch and press of warm lips on his skin telling him of need, belonging, of love.
"Can we still go on that vacation when this over...?" Teddy asked softly. "Just you and me...?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:03 pm

He shook his head. "No. It's not just you and me. It'll be you and me and the boys." Obviously, he meant the ferrets. "But yes, we're going. As soon as this is done."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 pm

That actually made her smile even more, pulling back just enough to lock her gaze with his. Those bright blue pools of blue that would always gaze at him as if the center of her universe.
"I'd love that..." she said softly, brushing the back of her hand across his cheek. "Medwyn..." the blond bit her lip for a moment before speaking softly. "Can I taste you... please? I miss your taste...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 am

He blinked, a little surprised. "Oh! Of course, love. Of course you can."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:31 am

The blond touched her lips to his again, letting the tender kiss linger for a few moments.
"I love being yours...." and the taste of his blood was a reminder that she did.

Teddy opened her eyes to smile at him, to meet his gaze as her hands continued that same gentle caress. Heavens she missed being able to touch him like that. Missed being this close with him.
"You don't mind?" she whispered, touching her lips to his again gently before pulling back once more. Her fangs visible behind her lips as she spoke softly. "Do you...?" and touched her lips to the side of his mouth, tracing them slowly along his jaw and to his neck in caress.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:31 am

He didn't answer her with words right away. Instead, he tilted his head, craning his neck in an offering to her as her lips came closer and closer to his throat. Smiling, he brushed his hands gently through her hair, looking up at her. "I don't mind. Shame on you for thinking that I ever would."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:06 am

She silenced him with a kiss, sweet and lingering, brushing her tongue lightly across his lower lips as she pulled back to meet his eyes once more before leaning in, tracing her fingertips down the side of his neck. Feeling the muscles moving beneath his skin, before touching her lips to it and slowly sinking her fangs into his flesh with a content sigh of pleasure as the blood flowed slowly into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Almost instantly, he was moaning. Softly moaning and squirming under the pleasure that her fangs brought to him, his eyes closed as his arms tightened around her instinctively, to keep hold of that sweet sensation.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Oh, oh that was... oh that was good. The taste of his blood as sweet to her as his reactions.
She bit down a little harder, drawing his blood slowly so to prolong the sensation for both of them as she was ever so careful not to draw more than a point from him.
Her body arching into his, moaning softly against his skin.
Her lover... oh Heaven how she loved him...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:13 pm

He gave himself completely to the sweet sensation of her fangs. Not fighting her, softly moaning and slightly squirming, he held her close, his eyes closed as he groaned, so very quietly, near to her ear. He had missed her, too, but there was something else entirely that happened when a Kindred sinks their fangs into you. It becomes much more, becomes even better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next