Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:15 pm

He smiled as she kissed him. "You sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:48 pm

She found his hand, moving it to her chest above her heart as she pressed his palm gently to her still warm skin.
"Yes" the blond smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:07 pm

He smiled, his thumb lightly brushing against her skin where his hand touched her. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 pm

"Think we could stay here today?" the blond asked softly. "I'd love to stay in your arms like this the rest of the night..." and through the day. "Skin to skin..." though, she would understand if they couldn't.
"We could stay here and talk..." about anything, anything at all as long as she could stay in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:12 am

He smiled. "Sure. I'll call Jamie, let him know where I am. Kara might have to come and hang out for a while, will that be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:20 am

Uhm, that might kinda make staying in his arms like that a bit awkward, having someone else there.
"Uhm, sure, though why?" she got the calling Jamie part of it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:35 am

He smiled. "Jamie is protective and Kara knows how to mind her own business."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:50 pm

"We can just go home, you know?" she said softly, brushing a hand over his cheek and through his hair as she kissed him gently with a smile. "I don't mind her company, not at all, just... well" she looked around the tiny apartment.
She wouldn't be able to stay in his arms like this if there was another person there. That... would just be awkward.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:30 pm

He laughed. "I think you are underestimating Kara's power of being invisible."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 pm

"Contrary to popular beliefs I'm not an exhibitionist, you know?" she couldn't help but chuckle as she decided to dig her fingers into his flanks, wondering if she couldn't manage to make him jump a little.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:14 pm

He jumped, then laughed. "It's not about that. It's about Kara knowing very well just how to be out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:31 am

Again, tiny little apartment, so unless Kara hung out in the workshop or the shop or in one of the other room... well...

She leaned up to kiss him, brushing a hand over his cheek as she let her head rest back on the pillow. The simple fact was? She just wanted to be able to stay in his arms like that through the day. Just once, to feel better, to feel him there to know that when she woke, he would be the first thing she saw.

"Okay" she smile softly. "Give her a call"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 am

He smiled and nuzzled her shoulder. "All right. I love you. Give me five minutes." And without even pulling up his pants, he shuffled out of the room and toward the small living space.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:27 am

Not as if she was complaining now was it? It just meant she rolled over onto her stomach so she was more or less laying draped over the bed, so she could continue watching him. It was a nice view after all, so said the smile on her lips as she lay there.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:00 am

True to his word, he was shuffling back into the room -- with his pants still around his ankles -- five minutes later. "She'll be here in ten minutes."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:23 pm

The pamts around the ankles had her giggling there she looked up from the bed, the only things she still had on were the fingerless gloves and the cat ears.
"That's a good look for you" Teddy grinned.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:44 pm

He looked surprised, then down at his pants, then back up at her. Then he laughed. "You don't look so bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Which had her laughing, her hands grasping at the covers as she pulled them to her chest while she rolled over onto her back again. Still looking at him with that star struck gaze he could bring out in her, squirming a bit like a cat cuddled up in the softness of the bed.
So happy in that moment.
"You just prefer me with as little clothes as possible" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:13 am

He grinned. "I cannot tell a lie..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:16 pm

"And I love you for it" the blonde chuckled, laying on her back as she stretched her arms out towards him. "Come here? Hold me?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:03 pm

He made his way over to the bed at a half-shuffle, half-hop and flopped down onto the bed beside of her. Grinning, he pulled her into his arms and nuzzled against one of her shoulders with a pleased sound. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 pm

She wrapped her arms around him with a soft giggle, arching her entire body into his to be as close to him as she could be.
"Perfect" she smiled, closing her eyes and taking in his scent while scratching her nails lightly over the back of his neck. "Thank you, Medwyn. For coming over tonight" she'd missed their time alone so much.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:45 am

He laughed softly. "How could I resist? I had a beautiful woman wanting me all to herself. Who am I to say no to that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:07 am

She sighed softly against his shoulder with a smile, touching a kiss to his skin. Just to be close to him made her smile, made her happy.
"I hope you never say no"" she chuckled happily.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:45 pm

He laughed softly. "Not likely to ever happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next