Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Soft... he made her go all soft... the blond's bright blue eyes meeting his and simply loosing herself in them. Unable and unwilling to look away, because there and now? She held in her arms the man of her dreams, her one true love, who had given up everything to be with her.
"Together..." she whispered, her voice barely audible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm

He kissed her then. Soft and gentle, sweet and tender, his lips moved lightly against hers. "Always. Together."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:36 pm

She couldn't touch her feet to the ground, which meant she couldn't drop all her focus or else she'd simply sink and pull him with her should she stop threading water. But that kiss? It was more than enough to cloud her mind and make her briefly forget anything but him.
"Always..." she repeated in a low murmur against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:54 pm

It was fine. He was an excellent swimmer, and his arms around her meant that he could keep them both afloat. Oh, wait. Ha! He didn't need to breathe anymore! He brushed another kiss over her lips with a smile. "I like the sound of that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:59 pm

"Me too..." she whispered, continuing to softly kiss him while he held her and her gentle hands brushed across his shoulders and that strong, scarred back of his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:09 pm

He held her there with a gentle smile on his face. "Good. I'm glad I did this."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:13 pm

A low sound as if a gasp escaped her as her arms briefly tightened around him.
"I'm so glad you want to be with me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:34 pm

He smiled at her. "You're everything I could have ever hoped for in a woman, Teddy. Everything that I thought I would have to give up decades ago. Thank you, for being you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Was he trying to make her melt? Because she'd already melted a long time ago.

"Oh, Medwyn..." she was completely lost for words and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:41 pm

He didn't seem to be trying to make her melt. Just express what he felt. He smiled at her. "What? What's wrong? Is it too soon?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 pm

"No it's..." she almost sounded like she might cry despite the warm, loving smile to her lips. "It's perfect..." he was perfect, for her..
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:40 am

He leaned close to rest his forehead against hers. "I love you. More than you know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:24 am

She didn't mean to cry, it wasn't fair to cry seeing as all his words did was make her happy, so unbelievably happy. And still she couldn't help it, the few drops of crimson that traced down her cheeks.
"Always yours..." she whispered with a tremble to her voice. "Always mine..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:14 pm

For a moment, he was worried. That he had said the wrong thing, that he had upset her. He brushed the tears away from her cheeks with gentle fingertips, then leaned close to kiss her. "If it's that bad, I can always go and ask Jamie for a refund," he joked, obviously trying to make her... you know. Not cry.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:12 am

That stole a soft chuckle from her smiling lips, the warmth to her eyes as loving and gentle as the hands traveling across his shoulders and across his cheeks and neck.
"No refunds.... no way" Teddy shook her head softly before brushing her lips to his. "Stay with me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 am

He laughed, brushing his lips lightly over hers. "Well, since you ask so nicely..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 am

"Thank you...." her arms around him tightened, her voice but a whisper against his lips. "Thank you for wanting to be with me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:59 am

He smiled, brushing a hand through her hair again. For the moment, he was serious again. "I love you, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:02 am

"I love you too, Medwyn. More than anything..." she nodded softly, tilting her head slightly to his touch. Still looking a bit as if about to cry, though at least it was the good kind of tears.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:30 pm

He smiled, running his hand gently over her cheek. "I know, love. I do know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 pm

It was instinct by now, the way his touch had her leaning into it with a soft sigh and a warm smile.
"I get to have a home with you... Oh love..." the blond bit her lip, really really not wanting to cry again even if it was because she was happy. "I-I... I honestly thought I'd never be able to be with you...." she said, her voice lowering to a whisper as she lifted a hand to touch his while he brushed it across her cheek. "Do you know that you're giving me everything I've ever dreamed of.... by wanting to be with me? By loving me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:44 am

He looked mildly surprised. "Why wouldn't you be able to be with me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:06 am

"This...." she smiled up at him, brushing a gentle hand across his cheek and kissing him softly. "I didn't think I'd.. I'd be able to have this with you... to live with you, to be able to fall asleep next to you and know that yours would be the face I'd see when I woke up. A future with you..."
The caitiff pressed her body softy to his in the water.
"I thought I was lucky to have been able to have any of your time at all... and now you.... oh, Medwyn I love you so much. God, I hope I can be worth all of this..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:00 am

His arms slipped around her waist under the water. "Why did you think that you couldn't, Teddy? Because I was a ghoul?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:08 am

She gave a brief nod of her head, brushing a hand over his chest.
"I was okay with it though you know...?" she smiled as she looked up at him. "I would've stayed with you anyways... for as long as you'd want me to. Even if I couldn't ever..." truly be together like they could now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next