Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 am

He rolled them so that he could snuggle close to her and nuzzle her throat. "I really like the sound of that..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 am

"You and me both" the blond sighed with a sound of content pleasure, leaning her head back so he could nuzzle her better. Gentle hands entwining in his hair and holding him to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 pm

A series of soft, almost tentative kisses were pressed along her throat. He nuzzled against her, nipping lightly at her with his lips only, no teeth. Shivering and holding her close, he smiled. "That's a good thing. The fact is that it would be very bad if it wasn't a good thing. All things considered."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 pm

The gentle fingers in his hair gave a light tug, just a little, without even once suggesting she wanted him to move away. He felt much too good for her to want him to stop, and it was such a relief to just be able to hold him close and feel his caress again, as if it was soothing a worry she'd felt swelling up when she'd first seen him. Seen that black stare when she'd walked in...
And those soft shivers... the blond slid a slender leg against the side of his body, just wanting him to feel her there, wanting him to know that she wasn't going to let go of him.
"I don't think we'd be here if we didn't both want each other in our lives..." she said softly, biting her lip when he nipped at her throat.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:06 pm

One of his hands slid down her back to where her leg covered him. There, he started to gently stroke her thigh -- a gesture of appreciation of her covering him. "Hmm. True. I'm glad you still want me in yours."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:19 pm

The blond drew a deep breath, arching her back lightly to move her body against his to show him her own appreciation of his touch. She left one hand gently entangled in his hair, the other sliding down the back of his neck and across his shoulders in caress. Her touch soothing, gentle and comforting.
"Always, love.... always" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 pm

He smiled at her, nuzzling close to her neck as he nipped lightly at her flesh. "I'm just hoping you mean that. That you don't like... change your mind now."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 pm

"Do you trust me..?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 pm

He nodded without hesitation. "Of course I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:30 pm

"Then please believe me..." she whispered gently, softly brushing her fingers through his hair while he continued to hold her. Her legs slowly sliding against his body in caress. "When I say I love you, that this will not change that... that nothing will ever change that"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:59 pm

He brushed his hands over her legs, his lips curving into a smile. He nuzzled her throat again, then leaned back enough to look her in the eye. "I believe you, Teddy. I truly do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:05 pm

And in turn she smiled up at him, the sigh that escaped her lips one that was both content and happy.
"I'm so lucky to have met you..." she smiled, softly biting her lip in response to the touch of his hands. Those kind gentle hands that brought her so much joy, so much pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:07 pm

He smiled at her. "And now we have an eternity to spend together."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:08 am

"I like the sound of that..." the blond smiled at him. "I like that a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:25 am

And there was the kicker, wasn't it? A slight stab of fear entered his eyes, as he held her there. "What do I do if you get tired of me?" Eternity was a long time.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:34 am

Soft fingers brushed across his cheek and through his hair before she leaned in to touch her lips to his again with a whisper.
"Trust me... as I trust you..." the blond whispered gently, moving a hand to his, to gently guide it to her chest to rest it above her heart. "I'll be yours... I'll be yours until the day I die... even if you might've long since stopped loving me before then..."
Teddy pressed her fingers against the back of his hand, holding it to her chest as she opened her eyes to gaze up at him again. "Yours.. I meant it then, I mean it now. I am yours Medwyn. Because I've long since given you my heart and can only hope that you will keep it safe..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:41 am

His hand had been warm before. And though she had given him that manufactured feeling of warmth, he couldn't help but feel how cold his hand was as it touched her. He didn't pull it away, but pressed it there. He was leaning back, enough to look into her eyes when she spoke to him. She was reassuring him. As she spoke, the fear that had been in his eyes started to slip and slide away. "I will keep your heart safe, Teddy. As safe as I can make it, that is."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:50 am

"I trust you.." she smiled softly, her own eyes reflecting the love she felt for him, the warmth he actually did make her feel simply by being who he was, by loving her, by being there. "And I trust it to be safe with you"
Slowly, her hand drifted from his, following his arm to his shoulder and from there it gently danced across his shoulder and up the side of his neck as she leaned close.
"You... are the best thing to ever happen to me... I won't forget that... I won't ever forget that"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:02 am

The hand that rested just above her heart moved, sliding around to her back. There, he drew her close again. His eyes shut, his lips seeking hers for a long, slow kiss. It was passionate, maybe even more passionate than she had ever felt from him before. d"Mine," he whispered, the smile tugging at his lips that were still brushing against hers. "I won't forget it. Always. Mine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:07 am

The Caitiff gladly leaned into that touch with a sigh of pleasure, softly returning the kiss and savouring the feel of it as it lingered. Her eyes closed, one hand resting at the side of his neck, brushing her fingers gently against his skin while she continue to taste him with cool lips and the tip of her tongue.
"Always yours.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:11 am

He smiled again, just at hearing her say it. It was enough to cause him to pull her hard against him. Not with crushing force, but it could have easily turned that way if he wasn't careful. "I'm going to hold you to that," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:21 am

Again her lips brushed across his with a smile.
"Please do..." she said in a low gasp as he pulled her in tight, a happy look across her face now that his fears seemed to have been soothed, now that he looked and sounded more like himself.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 am

He laughed suddenly, leaning close so that he could brush his lips across hers. "So now that I'm finished with my sparkly-Edward impression, what should I do? I don't have any idea where I should start."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:33 am

"Well, Edward.." the blond laughed softly. "Tonight I say we just relax and do nothing. You, me, sofa, bed, tv. Something that'll let you relax and just be comfortable" she smiled at him. "If you'd like though, we could go up on the roof? Just gotta be careful not to slip on the tiles, but you'd be able to see the sky and get some fresh air. The world feels a little different to your senses as a Kindred"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:35 am

On that one, he actually shook his head. "No roof for me. Not tonight. I... I already feel a little overwhelmed. Everything feels different, looks different, smells different. I would rather not overload myself, if that makes sense?" He smiled, brushing his hand over her back. "But staying in and relaxing? I think that sounds wonderful. And we can talk about what you're going to expect from me, now that I'm Kindred and not just a ghoul."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next