Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 am

He laughed, splashing water back toward her. "I'm merely stating a fact based on what you said. You didn't say you surfed well."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:45 am

She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled, sinking into the water again so just her lips up was above the water. Just barely above the water.
"You should see me run then. -That- at least I can say with some confidence that I'm good at" though then again, he already knew how nimble should could be when she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:57 am

He laughed. "I'd watch you run, except I'm pretty sure I couldn't keep up."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:07 am

"Mmm, I dunno... you're pretty agile. I think you could with a little practice" she smiled, another couple of strokes bringing her further out from the shore. "You just have to start thinking of walls as floors, that's the first step really" Teddy laughed happily, watching him with bright eyes that seemed unable to look away from him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:18 am

"The last time I did that, I ended up with a broken nose."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:26 am

"I've broken pretty much every bone in my body" she confessed. "Twice" the blond added with a soft laughter. "But I got better. And you know... you'll feel a difference in how your body handles that kind of impact now"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 am

He snorted quietly. "Somehow, I don't think it actually hurts less, though."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:52 am

"It doesn't..." she smiled at him. "But it's different" Teddy said, gliding silently through the water, enjoying feeling of weightlessness.
"And you'll heal differently. Or mm.... I don't really know how Ghouls heal... but I know it's not as fast"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 am

He smiled. "I'm well-versed in the different ways of healing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:41 am

"You've.... in all fairness I think, or know rather, that you've lived longer than I have" the blond said as she swam at a lazy, relaxed pace. "So you know a lot more about things than I do"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 am

He shook his head. "I wouldn't say that. I've lived a very different life than you, up to this point."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:46 am

Mmm, that had her changing directions, a couple of light strokes of her arms bringing her closer to him.
"Now... we can live our lives together..." the blond smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 am

He smiled and held out his arms for her, treading water with his legs. "Yes. We can."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:54 am

Not really as if he had to ask her twice as she moved into his arms with a smile.
"Love you..." he'd get so sick of hearing her say that no doubt. But she liked saying it, liked telling him even if he already knew: she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 am

He wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her close to him. With another sigh, he brushed a kiss over her lips. "I love you, too. Thank you. For putting up with me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:41 am

She really did melt at his touch, the way she leaned into him to return the kiss was proof of that as she sighed happily.
"It's not putting up with you... you say it as if I'm somehow doing you a favour. Silly... I love every moment I get to spend with you. And I want to be there for you, when you're happy, when you're sad... I always want to be there for you. because you mean the world to me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 am

He laughed softly. "And it is appreciated. But I also know I've not exactly been a peach today."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:35 am

Teddy leaned in to kiss him, to brush her lips against his with a loving smile.
"You've died... and come back... I think you're allowed to not be a peach given the circumstances" she kissed him gently again, just a light touch of her lips as one hand lifted to brush across his cheek.
"You're smiling though.... the simple fact that you're able to smile.. I-I don't think you know how much that means to me.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:00 pm

He looked surprised. "Do most Kindred not smile?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 pm

She let out a soft chuckle.
"I dunno" Teddy smiled, shaking her head slightly and giving a light shrug of her shoulders. "I just know that I didn't smile for ages afterwards.." though then again, she'd been alone and scared out of her mind with no clue as to what was going on. "And you looked so... you looked so lost for a while back there" she bit her lip. "So when you smiled...? It... it made me so happy"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 am

He smiled, a little wanly. "I have a feeling there's a few things that are going to be very different."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:03 pm

"Maybe..." she said, cupping his cheek with a wet hand. "But I'm here for you.... and while some things might change, others won't. I love you... with all my heart. Nothing will change that. And I hope you'll continue to love me too..." the blond whispered before leaning in to press her lips to his. A light tremble to her touch as it lingered with a sensation of warmth to it before she parted her lips from his just enough to speak.
"Just talk to me...? If there's anything, anything at all, talk to me...?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:37 am

He nodded, reaching up to brush a hand over her hair. "I promise, love. I promise to talk to you if I need to."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:47 am

She really did love it when he touched her like that. Those strong hands that were still so gentle and kind to her.

"Good... because I want this to last... you and me. I want to be with you... to be yours, to be allowed love you and to have you love me too..." the blond whispered, still lingering close enough for each word to cause her lips to brush against his as if needing to be close.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:52 pm

He had no trouble keeping her close. Even there, in the water, swimming in the ocean, he would hold her just as long as she wanted. His lips brushed over hers again, his eyes meeting hers in the moonlight. "I'm fairly sure nothing can tear us apart, love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next