Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 am

Ah damn it! Not that she hadn't expected it, but still. The blond did her best to keep up and there was no denying she was fairly athletic herself, but she couldn't swim like him, even if she tried, which meant that he had soon enough gotten ahead of her and was winning by what felt like a mile to the blond.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Sadly, he didn't seem to notice. Had he been paying attention, he may have slowed down a bit to let her catch up... but that would have just been unfair. He wasn't one for cheating, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 pm

"God, you're fast" the blond called out to him as she reached shallow waters, touching her feet down with a giggle as she brushed her fingers through her hair and walked the last bit towards shore. "I'm gonna need to train just to keep up"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 pm

He laughed. "Not my fault. I've been trained for this!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm

"I can tell" she laughed, brushing her fingers through her hair again to get a bit more water out of it before wrapping her arms around him again as soon as she could, soft lips pressed to his chest with a gentle warmth. "God I love that laughter of yours"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:28 am

He couldn't help it; he laughed again. His arms went around her again, almost as if he were trying to keep her warm after the swim through the water and the night air chilling them both. "You better. You're going to be stuck hearing it for a long, long time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:39 am

"Good" she smiled brightly, lifting her head to gaze up at him. "I wouldn't want to be without it"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 am

He smiled down at her, leaning close to brush his lips over hers. "I'm glad. It would really suck if you hated hearing it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:06 am

Teddy made sure to press her lips a little firmer to his for a moment before pulling just enough to look up at him with a smile.
"I love you, all of you. And that laughter is quite possibly the most wonderful sound I know"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:29 am

He laughed. "Only because you haven't heard Ra'idah laugh. Her voice is magical, I think."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 am

Soft lips found his throat in a sweet kiss as she whispered.
"To me, the sound of your voice will always be more wonderful... because you're the one I love.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:08 pm

He laughed softly, his fingers sliding through her hair. "You're so very biased."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 pm

"So?" she more or less purred, closing her eyes when he slid his fingers through her hair like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:48 pm

He smiled. "Oh, just stating a fact. Nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 pm

"Mmm..." she nuzzled into him again, just holding onto him tightly for a moment or two. "Let's go home? So we can talk, and curl in bed and fall asleep together.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 pm

He sighed, nodding as he wrapped his arms around her. "Sounds like a wonderful idea. Really." Because it did. It had been a hard, hard night.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:58 pm

It had, which was why she'd be happy to go home and just curl up in bed with him, so she could hold him until day came to take them to sleep.

The blond smiled, drawing her breath and taking in his scent before gently slipping out of his arms to take his hand in one hand, grabbing the sarong and towel in the other.
"Home then" together.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 pm

He nodded, his hand slipping into hers while he started toward their home. "Home. Home sounds wonderful. And bed. God, could I use a dr--" he paused, frowned and dropped his gaze. "Nevermind," he muttered. Because having a drink wouldn't actually work anymore.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:55 pm

"I got half a bottle of wine actually" the blond offered softly. "From the bar?" the Setite place.
She gave his hand a light squeeze as she watched him while walking, searching his expression as much as his body language.
"It's not the same but..." it was something.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:31 pm

He nodded, still looking down at the ground in front of him. "That will do, I suppose..." Oh, look. Once again lost. But at least she knew that it would pass?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:37 pm

She hoped it would. But it truly had been a rough night, and there was a lot still for him to process so she figured she needed to be patient. Not as if her change had gone all too smoothly had it? If nothing else she knew how it was to be lost because of it.
For what it was worth though - she gave his hand a gentle squeeze - he wasn't alone.
"Our bed's still warm though.." she said with a gentle smile. Their bed...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:07 pm

He looked over at her, the smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "It is, is it?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:09 pm

"Yeah" she leaned gently against his arm, her fingers still linked with his. "Warm, and soft, and ours..." Teddy smiled at him. "Yours and mine.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:29 pm

He laughed. "What's making it so warm?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:48 am

"Fresh sheets and fluffy covers?" she chuckled. "And I'll make sure it's warm.. trust me" she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next