Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:39 am

He sighed, a soft sound as he nuzzled against her cheek lightly. "Jamie wouldn't stand for it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 am

Teddy gave a light nod of her head, her arms wrapped around him as she nuzzled into the corner of his neck in return for his touch.
"I know.. I-I... I realize that"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:06 am

His lips met hers again, a soft kiss before he nuzzled her again. "Do you really? He's a good man, Teddy. The best."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:39 am

"He's a good man.." she whispered, kissing along his neck with a loving touch. "But not the best... because I got that man right here... with me" she smiled, brushing her lips against his ear with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:38 am

He smiled, but he couldn't help himself. "Jamie is a much better man than I am. But in different ways."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:41 am

Just because she knew it might shut him up, her teeth found his earlobe as her hands snaked into his hair to give a light tug.

She didn't agree, but she wouldn't argue. Not in words anyways.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 pm

He groaned softly as she nipped at him and tugged at his hair. "Love you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:49 am

"Love you too" the blond whispered as she nuzzled into the corner of his neck, knowing she'd probably wear out those two words by the end of the night but it didn't matter. It felt so good to say them, to know he felt the same. She didn't really want to stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 am

He wrapped his arms around her, treading water to make sure that they stayed afloat. He was smiling, though, nuzzled close to her in the moonlight and in the sea. "This is almost perfect."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:08 am

"Just almost?" the blond said with a soft chuckle, nuzzled in close to him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 pm

He laughed. "Perfect would be on a boat with something fruity and tropical in one hand, taking a midnight swim, making love on the beach and then falling asleep at sunrise in each others' arms. So it's almost perfect."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:35 am

She chuckled, her lips parted in a happy smile as she pulled back just enough to gaze up at him again.
"I'm sure I can have something like that arranged" the blond said with a light brush of her lips against his. "You'll just have to settle for almost perfect tonight, and I promise to make it up to you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:06 am

He laughed softly, then brushed a hand over her hair. "I can settle for almost perfect."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:14 am

Teddy smiled at him, brushing a hand softly across his cheek. She really wished they could stay like that forever, but dawn would eventually come.
"Want to go home..?" together. "I'll give you massage before we go to bed"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:21 am

He laughed. "Want to go home? Yes. Massage? Not necessary. I was thinking that we could just lie down for a bit and talk. I'm not... this whole thing is... not what I expected it to be."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:37 am

"Then we'll talk" she smiled gently. "And I'll answer as best I can"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 am

He smiled. "You should know. You should know what I saw, what I heard. It just... wasn't pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 am

Teddy nodded slowly, the concern clearly written across her face though she smiled reassuringly, lovingly actually, at him as she did so.
"Alright... let's go home then" she said with a soft kiss and yet another reassuring whisper against his lips. "Love you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:05 am

He smiled, brushing his hands through her hair. "Home it is, then. I'm sorry. I promise to stop being emo, and I can't help but be a little emo. It's so stereotypical, it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:20 am

"Big change, Medwyn... It's a life change like no other" Teddy said softly, unable to keep from leaning into his touch. "I'd be more worried had you shrugged it off as if it was nothing. Nothing can really prepare you for it. But I hope I can help ease the transition.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:58 am

He smiled. "You already have. Just by being here, you have."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 pm

"I try" she smiled at him, soft wet hands brushing across his cheeks again as she gazed into his eyes. She knew she couldn't make everything alright, probably couldn't give him all the answers he wanted or needed. But she'd do her best, and no matter what, she would be there for him.

The blond pulled away gently.
"Race you to the shore" she winked, even if she was fairly certain she'd loose.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:14 am

He laughed softly. "Oh, you're so going to lose this one..." He turned so that he could aim for shore.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:12 am

Oh, she knew, but it didn't mean she wouldn't try. "Get set, ready.... go!"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 am

He took off for the shore like a shot. Smooth as a long-distance swimmer, with none of the drawbacks of being Kindred -- yet -- as he made his way through the water toward the shore. Seeming, for the moment, to have forgotten that she was following him. Or even racing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next