Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:45 pm

Victor pondered that for a moment. "I'll take that bet. My money is on a whirlwind European or Scottish tour."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:48 pm

He shook his head. "Nah. She'll take him on a tour of Scotland or something. I'm going ta go with puppy. I know her better than you do."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:52 pm

Victor nodded. "I suspect you are right, sometimes I take bets just to make things sporting or interesting. A puppy would make a lot of sense."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:00 pm

"I think that they will do what they want and we won't know." going to follow Jim to meet the girl.
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:04 pm

Oriella wrote:
She currently had Orie at a disadvantage. But Orie didn't seem to mind at all, she shook Penny's hand and gave her a pleasant smile.

"Having a good time?" she asked Penny, friendly-talk. "Weddings can sometimes be overwhelming and most especially when you're the new person there," she nodded. Orie knew all these people, she could tell Penny didn't. She wanted to check to make sure that Penny didn't feel, well, left out. Her date was the father of the bride, his attention was incredibly divided.

"Yes I am, thank you for asking, and I can't wait to see the father daughter dance." with a bright smile at Oriella.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:23 am

Greer Harrington wrote:
"I think that they will do what they want and we won't know."  going to follow Jim to meet the girl.

He laughed. "I dunno, dove. Whatever it is, she's probably gonna be so excited that she can't help but tell tha world." Moving to follow Greer to meet this teenager.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:25 am

Victor walked back to Audrina and caught her attention. "Audrina, this is James McKay and Greer Harrington, they are both very good people and good friends of Griselda's. Mister McKay, Miss Harrington, Audrina my daughter"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:25 am

Penny P wrote:

"Yes I am, thank you for asking, and I can't wait to see the father daughter dance." with a bright smile at Oriella.

Oriella beamed a grin.

"Oh, I can't wait! I'm excited to see what song they picked." She laughed softly. "Griselda wouldn't tell me. Any time I asked her anything about the wedding, she got all flustered and waved her arms around like Kermit the Frog and almost had a panic attack, so I figured it best to not ask anymore."
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:27 am

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor walked back to Audrina and caught her attention. "Audrina, this is James McKay and Greer Harrington, they are both very good people and good friends of Griselda's.  Mister McKay, Miss Harrington, Audrina my daughter"

She blushed and held out her hand to shake that of Jim and Greer.

"Hi," she said shyly. "It's nice to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

She chuckles  "Aye.  Tis a fair point there"

He winked at Abigail.

"Are you to thank for the lovely spread of food and drink that most of us are all dying to get our hands on over there?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Medwyn wrote:
Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

She chuckles  "Aye.  Tis a fair point there"

He winked at Abigail.

"Are you to thank for the lovely spread of food and drink that most of us are all dying to get our hands on over there?"

"I may 'ave brough' some special brews." she said, giving him a wink in return
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Audrina Clayton wrote:
Victor Steele wrote:
Victor walked back to Audrina and caught her attention. "Audrina, this is James McKay and Greer Harrington, they are both very good people and good friends of Griselda's.  Mister McKay, Miss Harrington, Audrina my daughter"

She blushed and held out her hand to shake that of Jim and Greer.

"Hi," she said shyly. "It's nice to meet you both."

Greer shook her hand, then said shyly back "It's nice to meet you too, what a lovely dress! And great color choice." since she was in pink too for once.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:26 am

Greer Harrington wrote:

Greer shook her hand, then said shyly back "It's nice to meet you too, what a lovely dress!  And great color choice." since she was in pink too for once.

The teen blushed a pink the same shade as her dress.

"Thank you," she said sincerely. "I've never been to a wedding before, so I wasn't sure what was appropriate." She was honest about that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:27 am

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

His brow rose and he grinned.

"May I ask what flavors you put together for this little ceremony?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 2:29 am

Audrina Clayton wrote:
Greer Harrington wrote:

Greer shook her hand, then said shyly back "It's nice to meet you too, what a lovely dress!  And great color choice." since she was in pink too for once.

The teen blushed a pink the same shade as her dress.

"Thank you," she said sincerely. "I've never been to a wedding before, so I wasn't sure what was appropriate." She was honest about that.

He chuckled. "She's usually in purple," he said with a nod toward Greer. "But I think pink suits her, too. Then again, I'm a little biased." He gave Greer a wink and a gentle shoulder squeeze of affection.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 6:04 am

"I thought it poor taste to wear the wedding colors when I'm not so close to either person getting married." whispered to the teen, "So Pink - and you were wise with the choice as well." with a nod to her. "Good safe color with weddings often." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:24 am

She nodded as she blushed shyly again.

"Thank you. I didn't know what the wedding colors were but I probably would have tried to match it. So thank you for the kind words. I'm just a little out of my element," she laughed nervously. That was the shyness kicking in again.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Medwyn wrote:
Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

His brow rose and he grinned.

"May I ask what flavors you put together for this little ceremony?"

"Oh please share." to Abigail clueless to the wink's and the possible flirting going on.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Audrina Clayton wrote:
She nodded as she blushed shyly again.

"Thank you. I didn't know what the wedding colors were but I probably would have tried to match it. So thank you for the kind words. I'm just a little out of my element," she laughed nervously. That was the shyness kicking in again.

"Well you still look lovely, do you sing or play an instrument?"
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 2:31 am

Greer Harrington wrote:

"Well you still look lovely, do you sing or play an instrument?"

The teen shook her head.

"No...well...not yet," she smiled and flushed pink again. "Joseph said that he would talk to Griselda about giving me piano lessons. But um." She glanced at Griselda, who was standing up now that the greeting of the guests was over, then back to Greer. "I think she's maybe going to be busy for a while."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 2:37 am

There was a Master of Ceremonies that had stood up and was waving his arms a bit to get everyone's attention. Nothing too terrible, just a wave or two as he picked up a microphone.

"All right, everyone. Why don't we all move over here to these lovely tables for food, drinks and toasts? I know everyone's excited to get to the dance floor, but let's get the happy couple fed and watered first so that they have the energy to tear up da floor and show us all how it's done?"

He winked to the crowd because it was cute rather than annoying and his delivery was spot-on.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:16 am

He gave a mock-sigh.

"Oh, they're going to make me give a speech, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:42 am

Victor gave Audrina another gentle squeeze on the shoulder and looked at Miyu.

"There is so much good going on here, it's almost surreal."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:44 am

Miyu smirked, her lips twitching in amusement.

"You've not been to many weddings, have you? This is calm and tame compared to most."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:48 am

He leaned over and very quietly whispered "Not since 1916 and that was depressing, because it was Berlin and the War."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next