Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 5:28 am

Joseph McKenzie wrote:
He gave a mock-sigh.

"Oh, they're going to make me give a speech, aren't they?"

"oh the horror," with a grin at Joseph and a hand squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 5:36 am

"Oh food and drink. care to join us Abigail?" leaning over to kiss Medwyn.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 5:40 am

Audrina Clayton wrote:
Greer Harrington wrote:

"Well you still look lovely, do you sing or play an instrument?"

The teen shook her head.

"No...well...not yet," she smiled and flushed pink again. "Joseph said that he would talk to Griselda about giving me piano lessons. But um." She glanced at Griselda, who was standing up now that the greeting of the guests was over, then back to Greer. "I think she's maybe going to be busy for a while."

"Have him call me if you wish to learn I'll teach you as well but you'l have to cut the act." she said softly only in the girls ear - no one else could hear. With a bright smile to the girl and a tilt of the head then nod to Jim as the Master of Ceremony's spoke aloud.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:26 am

Ali Laguna wrote:
"Oh food and drink. care to join us Abigail?" leaning over to kiss Medwyn.

He drew Ali to him and kissed her, quite thoroughly. Then he smiled at Abigail, his arm still around Ali and keeping her body pressed close to his.

"Yes, please do, Abigail."
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:28 am

Penny P wrote:

"oh the horror," with a grin at Joseph and a hand squeeze.

He laughed.

"It is!" he insisted with a smile. "I'm great with one-liners and criticisms and the like but I'm terrible with speeches."
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:34 am

Greer Harrington wrote:

"Have him call me if you wish to learn I'll teach you as well but you'l have to cut the act." she said softly only in the girls ear - no one else could hear.  With a bright smile to the girl and a tilt of the head  then nod to Jim as the Master of Ceremony's spoke aloud.

"Does he have your number?" she asked politely, then tilted her head and studied Greer for a moment. Studied her smile and the tilt of her head. As she started to walk toward the food tables, she whispered very softly in Greer's ear.

"Not an act. I actually am shy."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 am

She was standing up after having greeted the guests, now waiting for Erik and the rest of her wedding party to walk with her toward the tables for food and drink. She had that same grin plastered to her face because she couldn't stop smiling. And, thank goodness, this whole thing was very, very nearly over.
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Joseph McKenzie wrote:

He laughed.

"It is!" he insisted with a smile. "I'm great with one-liners and criticisms and the like but I'm terrible with speeches."

"I have full faith in you." with a smile at him and a hug gently of his side.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Matieu took Tisa's arm moving towards the food, scanning for Joseph, seeing him, he leaned over whispered to Tisa who nodded and then smoothly headed with him towards the FAther of the Bride.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Rachel took Sean's arm and headed towards Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:31 am

Matieu wrote:
Matieu took Tisa's arm moving towards the food, scanning for Joseph, seeing him, he leaned over whispered to Tisa who nodded and then smoothly headed with him towards the FAther of the Bride.

Joseph was extremely observant. He saw Matieu and Tisa headed his way and laughed softly at Penny. Keeping her at his side for the moment, he flashed a pleased grin at both Matieu and Tisa, waiting until they were close enough that he didn't have to speak loudly for them to hear.

"Matieu, Tisa - have you met Penny?" he was polite, after all. "Penny, this is Matieu and Tisa, the best friend and sister of the groom, respectively."
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:32 am

Rachel Summers wrote:
Rachel took Sean's arm and headed towards Griselda.

He took Rachel's arm and was all smiles when he headed toward the bride and groom, since he was part of the wedding party. He was quite enjoying himself, actually.
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:08 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." making pleasantries and was surprised when Tisa asked if she'd go with her to the girl's room She glanced at Joseph figuring ti was a get her out of the way move, taking it graciously and headed off with Tisa.

"I'll be right back." to Joseph and then was gone.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Joseph also figured it a way to get Penny away from his side. He smiled and kissed Penny's cheek and let her go with Tisa, not in the least worried about his date's safety.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Matieu smiled as introductions were made, once the women left he leaned over to Jospeh, then waited once he was done talking, to see if the old ghoul understood his words.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 12:21 pm

The old ghoul understood him perfectly and in moments, the two were conversing very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Audrina Clayton wrote:

"Does he have your number?" she asked politely, then tilted her head and studied Greer for a moment. Studied her smile and the tilt of her head. As she started to walk toward the food tables, she whispered very softly in Greer's ear.

"Not an act. I actually am shy."

"He should, I know you're shy just when it activates you're very good, and I like you." with a sweet melodic reply back.

Hearing the reply to move on, 'Hope to see you soon." moving tight to Jim.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 2:26 am

Greer Harrington wrote:

"He should, I know you're shy just when it activates you're very good, and I like you." with a sweet melodic reply back.

She smiled at that and nodded.

"I hope to see you soon as well." Then she moved off to find Victor and Miyu for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 5:23 am

Penny returned with Tisa to the gentlemen, a grin that showed laughter had been had, and smoothly took Joseph's arm. "Are you two ready to eat?" with a bright smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 5:28 am

Matieu shook Jospeh's hand, "Sounds good." taking Tisa back on his arm, nodding to Penny "Till next time." then headed towards the rest of the weddign party.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:20 am

He smiled as Penny took his arm.

"Until next time," he said to Matieu and then turned to take his place near the wedding party but not alongside it. He gave Penny another smile. "They're charming, aren't they?" he said, referring to both Matieu and Tisa.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:25 am

Audrina Clayton wrote:
Greer Harrington wrote:

She smiled at that and nodded.

"I hope to see you soon as well." Then she moved off to find Victor and Miyu for dinner.

Victor smiled as she walked back "Everything squared away?"
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 5:11 am

She smiled.

"Yes. Greer has offered to teach me piano as well, since Griselda will be busy for a while."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 12:30 pm

Victor smiled. "Good, she's a fantastic musician, I wish I could play as well as she does."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Wedding party assembled he pulled out Griselda's seat and waited for her to sit, waiting for the guests to get teh hint too......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next