Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:57 pm

He stepped forward with Penny and held out a hand to Erik first.

"Congratulations," he said genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:03 pm

Penny followed with a bright smile, it was hard not to with how happy Joseph was - it was contagious if one KNEW the man but then again she read people for a living and it seemed many here didn't seem to know him as well.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Erik shook his hand with a goofy happy grin, "Thank you sir it means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:12 pm

He gripped Erik's hand tightly, friendly and even like he was part of the family. Then he turned his attention to his daughter so Penny could give her greeting as well. He took Griselda's hand and gripped it, looking into her eyes. A world of conversation was happening with that one look - which only lasted for a few moments.

"Congratulations, Griselda. I'm so proud of you."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:20 pm

She took her father's hand and glanced at Erik - with a smile - then a smile for her father.

"Thank you, Daddy. It means the world to us."

Us. Both of us. That's a thing now.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:26 pm

Greer now on the ground waited in line with Jim, a happy bounce with her present of white n gold; in Jim's other hand.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:32 pm

Joseph smiled and put a long envelope in Griselda's hand. They could open it later, together. His gift? A week-long trip to Italy. He knew Griselda had never been to Italy, even in all her years. He didn't know about Erik, but he figured that it would be a nice vacation.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:41 pm

Greer Harrington wrote:
Greer now on the ground waited in line with Jim, a happy bounce with her present of white n gold; in Jim's other hand.

He was standing with his hand in Greer's, actually looking pleased. "This was pretty."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Joseph McKenzie wrote:
Joseph smiled and put a long envelope in Griselda's hand. They could open it later, together. His gift? A week-long trip to Italy. He knew Griselda had never been to Italy, even in all her years. He didn't know about Erik, but he figured that it would be a nice vacation.

She looked up at her father, her hand tightening on his for another moment - holding out the envelope so Erik could see the contents of it as well. And then she turned her attention to Penny.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Jamie wrote:
He took his place in line behind Joseph with Guinevere. And he even managed to smile. It should be noted that every single objection that he had to this marriage was that when he looked at Griselda, he saw a child. Not in age, but even in personality, she was much more like Peter Pan - the child who never grew up. He was worried that  she wasn't ready, emotionally, to deal with the very adult idea of marriage. He liked Erik fine. Liked the mages fine.

Leaning over "be happy for them." she whispered with a little umph to her words.
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:20 pm

"Beautiful wedding, very nice to meet you." extending her hand to Griselda not much else to say as the Bride's Dad's date.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:32 pm

She took Penny's hand and smiled. She glanced between Penny and Joseph, trying to judge what sort of friendship the two had. Even still, her smile was warm and welcoming.

"Thank you so much, it's a pleasure to meet you as well."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:38 pm

Guinevere wrote:

Leaning over "be happy for them." she whispered with a little umph to her words.

He leaned over to speak to Guinevere quietly.

"I'm happy for them," he answered truthfully. "Bu' I be worried abou' her." He shrugged and put on a smile as he stepped up to the couple behind Penny, extending his hand to Erik.

"Congratulations, lad."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:39 pm

"Thank you Sir, it's an honor to have you here." shaking his hand and acknowledging his station without saying a word about his station really.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:45 pm

He nodded and smiled, moving over to his cousin and leaning over to kiss her cheek when he took her hand.

"Ye look beautiful, love. Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:57 pm

She blushed a little pink at his words, taking his hand and returning the kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you, cousin. And thank you for coming."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 3:32 am

He smiled at her. Even with the trepidation in his eyes, he smiled for her.

"Aye, lass. I wouldna ha' missed i' for all th' world."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:35 am

((ugh, apparently my phone at my intro post))

Abigail had been on time for the ceremony but had made her way to a seat quietly. She only truely made her presence known after the ceremony when she finally made her way to Griselda to give the woman her congratulations, happy that she was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:25 am

He stepped into line with Ali behind Abigail, giving the redhead a gentle touch to her shoulder. He hadn't seen her come in, but he was glad she was there. He wanted to be sure to say hello before they made it to the front of the line to give Griselda his congratulations. He even smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:29 am

He gave his cousin one more smile and a squeeze of her hand and moved away, so that the next person or persons in line could offer their congratulations and blessings.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Erik greeted Abigail with a nod and shake of the hand, then went to do the same to Medwyn and his date.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:30 pm

She rose to hug Abigail and then turned to smile at Medwyn and Ali.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Medwyn was not known to be an emotional sort. So he shook Erik's hand and kissed Griselda's - but he had a plan for a toast in mind a bit later that would likely shock the whole damn group.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:32 pm

It was Jim and Greer next, though he tugged Greer just a bit ahead of him. It was the height difference, he didn't want her lost by how massive he was.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Greer kissed Erik's cheek, then went to hug Griselda if she'd let her it was such a nice ceremony and so them. She had no clue she was softly humming a romantic joyful tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next