Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to Work (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:21 pm

"Didn't say he did, I'm saying this girl wasn't allowed in on the meeting." with a pout "BUT the boss was and that's it."  with a nod to him.  "You want to know go to the guy in her life."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:23 pm

"Not my concern, and Medwyn and Griselda can handle whatever problems might arise from it. "
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:27 pm

"So you're stuck with me for tonight." pouring his glass full again. "Which really there are worse fates aren't there Mr. Steele?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:28 pm

"You want to run around breaking the speed limit when you get off work?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:30 pm

"Oh I'd love too! I get off at 2am." with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:33 pm

"That works " he smiled. "I'll have probably found dinner by then"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:34 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
She reached over to put a hand on Ali's shoulder.

"It's all right. It takes time to get back to normal. Trust me, I know. We'll get you what you need. And if you start to freak out at any point, come down here to my office. Even if I'm not in, I'll leave you a key. You can take some time to regroup."

"Thank you. I need to go home if that's okay, but I'll be back tomorrow night." still not able to look at Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:44 pm

She nodded.

"Understood. Go ahead and go home, I'll go and help Rachel with the bar."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:46 pm

Victor Steele wrote:
"That works " he smiled.  "I'll have probably found dinner by then"

"Wonderful it will make my night much safer." with a teasing wink at him, and then a forced smile as she went to wait on people at the bar. She got all the "You legal to work here" jokes and "You're so tiny I could just tie you up and take you home" and she rolled with them all.

Back to Victor "I hate slow nights." she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Victor scowled at several of the patrons. The sort of withering gaze that indicated was was Not Amused with their antics. He leaned over and whispered to Rachel "The youth of this nation are nothing like the men who fought in 1812. A disgraceful and decadent group."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:54 pm

She reached over and patted Victor's hand, "Boldness due to booze." she whispered back to him. "But thank you."

Then she was off to serve a few more people, but she kept coming back to hang out by Victor, let them think he's her boyfriend she was happy for it. Because it was cutting down on a few of the rude comments. She really did hate slow nights.

"So where do you want to drive this evening?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:58 pm

"Eh anywhere really. I just like to cruise"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:59 pm

"Sounds good to me." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:05 pm

"It's nicer now that Griselda patched me up"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:55 pm

"Just to be clear that so wasn't me." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 pm

"Eh?" He said a bit puzzled
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:00 pm

She leaned towards him "I was working in the club all night and so was my man - we didn't do the deed in your car." with a wink at him and a giggle. "But who ever did had balls..." shaking her head
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Victor rolled his eyes. "I shouldn't be angry. I used to break into the captain's cabin on my father's ship when I was young and he was in port... "
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:09 pm

She smiles at him, "We were all young once, now the other stuff that was just rude." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:15 pm

"Eh it made Griselda laugh hysterically "
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:15 pm

"Well it brought the kid out in her." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:24 pm

"That it did" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:25 pm

'Oh you can smile' batting her eye lashes at him with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:30 pm

"I have a rather charming smile you know" he said while flashing her a warm, genuine smile
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:32 pm

"You do, and it's nice to see." with a gentle touch of his hand, "Now to work with me, but don't go anywhere."

She took care of the customer's, there weren't many this evening, the jukebox was caught in the 90's she was pretty sure and then headed back to Victor and refilled his glass again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Work (Open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next