Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Distractions Necessary (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:25 pm

She laughed.

"No, no. But I went to a Catholic school when I was a kid. When I was about six, I realized that being a nun wasn't a thing I would be able to manage."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:45 pm

"What did you choose instead? I doubt bar owner." with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:47 pm

She laughed softly.

"Wow, I'm going to get made fun of so hard now. Marine biologist. Up until fairly recently, I was the head of the marine biology department for Rourke Industries."

That was actually true. Alex had offered and she had accepted. But with the relationship between herself and Alex rocky, she hadn't actually worked for him for a while."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:00 pm

"oh that must of been amazing! I can't imagine." with a nod to her. Matieu looked at Erik, who leaned back and smiled sheepishly at her "Sorry beautiful with brains you're a special lady."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:14 am

Victor sipped, or appeared to sip at his drink and glanced at Ali "So, things still going well for you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:52 am

She laughed softly and took a sip of her water.

"Oh, come now. I'm not the only pretty girl who is smart that's in here. Look around -- there are tons of very pretty girls who are smart in here with you."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 am

"But most aren't talking to me." Erik said with a shy smile at her.

Ali looked at him, "All is going well. Work has been picking up and can't complain otherwise. How are things with you other then the obvious."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:20 am

She looked at Erik for a moment, then simply laughed softly.

"Touché," she said, taking another sip of her water. "Would you like to dance, Erik?" She had a thing about remembering things. She was good at it.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:05 pm

"I don't think I would stay standing...." with a dark blush as she said to dance with him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:00 pm

She laughed softly.

"Would you feel better if I promised to be a good girl for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:25 am

He blushed again "Yes." but not wanting to pass up at dance with her either, ignoring Matieu.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:24 am

She winked at Erik.

"Go pick a song. I'll be anxious to see what you would like to dance to."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:53 pm

He nodded to her, then headed towards the jukebox and started to look through for a song to dance to with her.

Matieu leaned towards her, "You are going to be nicer to the boy aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:54 pm

She simply lifted a brow at Matieu.

"'Nice', in this case, is subjective. Are you asking because you don't want me to hurt your friend or are you asking because you are jealous?"

She took another sip from her glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:58 pm

"You made your point with me, he's still a good kid." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Now she tilted her head, curious.

"My point? And what, exactly, was my point?"

She shook her head slightly.

"And I'm aware that he's a good kid. I've been talking to him for the past twenty minutes."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:08 pm

"No making him wet the front of his pants please...." with an easy going smile at her. "He'll never recover."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:11 pm

She tilted her head slightly.

"You think my point was to embarrass you? Oh, really, now. That's entirely too much thought. I just enjoy dancing. But, I've no interest in embarrassing Erik, either."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:18 pm

"Good and no I don't think you meant to but damn you're too hot for me." with a low chuckle.

Erik returned with the latest Katy Perry song and he said the next song was his, and he grinned at Griselda curious if she'd not find it to cute.

Last edited by Ali Laguna on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:19 pm

She laughed at that.

"I am fairly certain that's the exact reason that I never went on a date until college."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Then "It's all about the Bass" started to play, as he reached for her hand to go dancing with her on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:58 am

She hadn't scaled it back. She took Erik's hand and went with him to the dance floor. The one thing about it was that she wasn't actively trying to make Erik cream his pants. She was just really, really good. And she was good enough that, even if Erik was a terrible dancer, she made him seem better. She still danced close, she still didn't seem shy about him touching her. She just wasn't dancing like she was trying to fuck him.

(*dance 7 successes)
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:03 am

Erik actually could dance, if she wanted to do a sexy waltz this was her man, but she still made him look amazing, and he kept up with her. He was laughing and fun, too bad as he loosened up he wasn't showing this side of himself to most girls and he wasn't away from the guys enough to show a girl this side. When the dance was over he kissed her hand, and then lead her back to her seat at the table.

"you're wrong Matieu she's a better dancer then anyone I've ever met." with a grin and a sit beside her on the other side, not ownership or bravado because he wanted to continue the conversation they had started on the dance floor is Rap a necessary component of hip hop? And babble away about music he did with her if she'd let him from classical to modern heavy metal back to hip hop.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:11 am

She gave Erik a kiss on the cheek as well. Really, she was thoroughly enjoying the presence of all the boys, though Erik seemed to be her obvious favorite. Or maybe it was just that he was the one talking to her, keeping the conversation going and engaged. Unlike other exceptionally pretty girls, Griselda was very down-to-earth and friendly -- which was her natural way of being. It wasn't even an act.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:14 am

About half way through the conversation, Matieu jumped in pointing out that country also had it's place and soon enough even Leering Ray was part of it too. Dave was the only quiet one, all 3 of the guys were now asking Griselda what type of dance she liked better - 2 step or line dancing or waltz or down and dirty funk. Yes, they were just as entertaining to her as she was to them at this point, because one of them (or all) realized none of them were going home with her.

At a bathroom break for Matieu and Dave, Ray leered over to Griselda "So really how taken is taken?" looking back at Ali chatting to Victor at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distractions Necessary (Open)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next