Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Competition (open)

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Victor Steele
Amunet
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

Competition (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:33 am

"I think I've got time enough for one dance, but after that I should see about tending to this evening's affairs."
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:40 am

Her lips turned upward in a smirk.

"Oh, but that's because you haven't actually danced with me. Come, there might need to be at least three dances."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:55 am

Ali looked to Victor's table to see if he needed another drink or refill, then checked out the club, another glance at the door, and then back to taking care of the bar patrons.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Chase nodded once, "Alright, I suppose tonight is turning into a night of firsts..."
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:47 pm

To that, her brow simply raised as she took Chase's hand and led him toward the dance floor.

"Oh, come now. You almost make it sound as though you are an innocent virgin. We both know you are not; even when it comes to dancing. This may be our first dance, Mister Covington, but I'm going to expect it to not be the last."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Ali texted quickly as they got up to dance. Then went back to tenong bar.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:30 pm

He smiled, "Some would argue that each of us dances each night. It just depends on who's playing the tune."

Following her to the dance floor, it would quickly become obvious that Chase was no stranger to the art of dance either, in any permutation of the art.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:34 pm

And neither was Amunet.

The thing was, she was a magnificent dancer. She also had no real concept of personal space on the dance floor. It wasn't a stiff, arm's length first dance. Not for the brunette. She wasn't shy about getting close to Chase, wasn't shy about pressing her body to his in time with the music.

What she didn't do, however, was get all Miley Cyrus up in there. She also wasn't grinding against him (unless the music seemed to call for it) and she wasn't, unlike some ways of things, trying to use the dance as any sort of substitute for sex.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:47 pm

Ali texted more and watched the show, the door and the bar.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:55 pm

The tall German walked through the door. Still dressed in blue scrubs, but he was there, at least. He looked exhausted, too, but that didn't matter. He just kind-of appeared in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Ali saw him and her work smile instantly changed to a real smile seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:06 pm

He glanced at the dance floor and lifted one eyebrow as he walked toward the bar and the girl standing behind it. The question was clearly on his face.

Dafuq?
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:15 pm

"Been my night." Nodding to the dance floor then Victor and touching her ear piece. "I should of told you to go home."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:18 pm

He sidled up to the bar and sat down -- ignoring the stares he got for wearing medical scrubs.

"Nah, it's okay. What in the hell is going on in here?"

He just looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:26 pm

"No clue.  Been like this since I came on." Looking around again "want a beer?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:28 pm

His brows just rose.

"Huh. Griselda aware that her man is getting down and dirty with another woman?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:31 pm

"Yeah she's taping it."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:32 pm

At that, he started to laugh. Truly laugh.

"She's taping it? I'm going to have to guess that the lady is a friend, then. Otherwise, there would be table-flipping and all sorts of hell being raised right now."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

"Yes but I've been feeling like a gazelle. In a herd of lions all night." Very softly spoken.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:43 pm

At that, his brow rose.

"Then it sounds like you and I need to go and have a talk. Sooner rather than later."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:34 pm

She rose an eye brow at is statement then leaned over and whispered to him, then looked back at him. Before he could reply she had to take care of the bar, which she did quickly then came back to him. "Is this an at home conversation?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:06 am

He nodded.

"Yes, Ali. It's an at-home conversation. Or, at least, it's a private conversation between you and I only."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 am

She nodded to him, "you can go downstairs if you want or head home and I'll see you tomorrow." with a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 am

He shook his head.

"No, Ali. Now. Tell Griselda that I will be down to explain it to her and that she'll need to take the floor."

For once, he seemed to be brooking no argument on that subject.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:33 am

She knew the tone, so she hit the talk button, quietly explained to her Boss what Medwyn said and looked at him with a raised eye brow. After a moment she nodded her head yes to him and tilted her head towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition (open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next