Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's this? (Open/Plot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

What's this? (Open/Plot) Empty
PostSubject: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:58 pm

The fog started at the keys, and covered the water between the islands and the mainland within a day. And it kept creeping northward at a steady pace. The wind couldn't do anything about clearing it, nor could the sun.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 am

Eve traveled far and wide around the state and so when she saw the fog band in the distance it caught her attention. Fog like this in Romania was a common sight, but here in Florida... well it just seemed strange.

It didn't take much to peek the curiosity of this bored elder and so a tiny Romanian hawk few into the fog bank to explore.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Once inside the fog, she felt a chill. This chill was familiar, but not quite the same as the chill inside a Shroud. And it didn't hurt her, though she could feel pressure along her skin, as if it was seeking entrance.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:17 pm

She landed, hopped around to make sure no one was watching and then transformed into a fox.

She looked intense as she activated her auspex. Her little black nose sniffed high in the air trying to make sense of this strange fog. Almost alive.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 pm

There wasn't much of a difference to her Auspex sight. It was still thick, though now she could see that there were people walking around in the fog.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 am

People?

Eve picked the nearest people shaped blob and trotted up to them to have a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:00 am

She trotted right up to where there should be a person. But there was nothing there.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 am

She made a confused little sound and tilted her head.

Oh this got stranger and stranger... then she growled softly. Woogie...

SHe tore through the fog chasing the shadows, there had to be a source, he a center, be someone there.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:15 am

She tore through, but there was nothing. Until she tripped over a body. It was on the ground, and she hadn't seen it. Hadn't smelled it. Not until she was right on top of it. And it smelled of rot.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 am

She turned around ready to strike, but then seeing the body was clearly dead she had a little look see at it. Who it was, what their face looked like.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 am

It was a man, but the face was already starting to cave in due to decomposition. It was hard to tell what exactly the guy had looked like. He was rotting before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:27 am

Like the fog was eating him or something?

Hungry fog.

This fog was moving north, towards more people. Eve had to warn others.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:29 am

The pressure that had been on her skin grew as she thought that. It still wasn't getting to her, wasn't damaging her, but it was there.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:47 am

She transformed back into a bird and flew like the wind toward Port St. Lucie.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:49 am

The fog tried to follow her, but it remained back, not able to move at the speeds she did.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 am

She left the fog behind and went to warn the others.

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open/Plot)   What's this? (Open/Plot) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's this? (Open/Plot)
Page 1 of 1