Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Competition (open)

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Victor Steele
Amunet
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

Competition (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:38 pm

In typical fashion, the Setite took her next shot of tequila and smirked.

"Can I watch?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:00 pm

"I'm actually not much of an exhibitionist," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:06 pm

"Liar!" she called and poured another drink for a girl who giggled due to maybe having had three too many.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Rachel was so glad she wasn't taking a drink, or she'd of snarfed for sure, taking a deep breath, looked at Griselda with a "Did he just say what I think he just said..." look on her face, before going back to serving drinks....
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:07 am

She winked at Rachel and gave Chase a grin.

"Truly, I don't particularly mind if she wants to watch."

Wouldn't be the first time that a third person invaded her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:10 am

Chase, he just took a sip from his whiskey, because in that moment, if Chase Covington could have, he'd have blushed. truly and honestly he'd have blushed.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:49 am

The woman merely grinned at the embarrassed look on Chase's face. She couldn't help the little laugh that came to her throat, either.

"She's spunky. I like it."

Oh, boy, did she like it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Rachel looked at Griselda, leaned over and kissed her cheek, not going to say a thing nope she wasn't, and she handed her the Jack she was needing right then too. Really her and Griselda could be scary how in sync they could get. She gave Amunet a look like you have no idea and then back to work for the pretty ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:08 pm

It might not have been hard to imagine the redhead reading the blonde's mind, but the blonde reading the redhead's mind was another matter entirely. She returned Rachel's kiss to her cheek because she really did appreciate the work that the ghoul put into things, then smirked at Rachel, Amunet and Chase.

"I'll throw a hundred dollars down to see you do a body shot off of all three of us."

Because it was her bar, and she could. Also, Chase was just adorable when he was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:32 pm

"I'll tell you what, you make it a hundred per and it goes to the soup kitchen that priest used to volunteer at and you've got a deal."

Because debauchery for charity, right?
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Oh, look, the Setite just stretched a little and smirked at Chase.

"I'll throw in a thousand for you to do it twice. Charity of your choice, of course."

See? She's helping.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Chase looked to Griselda with a raised eyebrow then nodded at Amunet as if to say, "I can do this, your call..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:51 pm

She actually gave Chase a kind-of helpless look. One that said: I started it....

Then she shrugged with a grin.

Oops.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Chase gave that sort of shrug that he does when he knows he's beaten, but... was he really beaten in this case?

"Alright, Ladies up on the bar!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Rachel turned "Two body shots, charity that Chase calls - A thousand per body shot - and no more foolishness this eve?" with a bright smile at the 3 vampires before her. And she waits for Griselda to get up before she does.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:21 pm

She grinned at Rachel.

"I will not promise an end to foolishness. But I will try to be good, I swear."

Key word being 'try'.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:24 pm

"And I believe, Amunet meant 3 shots, one off of each of you, twice... though I may be misunderstanding that..."

Wait... they were plying chase with booze... how was this a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:27 pm

"Never stop you from having fun, but within reason. How much per body shot?" batting her eyes at Amunet while joining Griselda on the bar.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:22 am

She grinned.

"It's one thousand for six shots. And I will even throw in another one thousand if he manages to make it worth my while."

Still helping.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:16 am

"Define 'worth your while." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:59 am

She leaned slightly forward and there was that signature smirk on her pretty, red-painted lips.

"I should be needing to go home and masturbate by the time this is over. If it's actually worth my while."

Did we mention that Amunet is not shy? 'Cuz Amunet is not shy.

"Twice."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Chase looked at Amunet... "Yes, but if you have to aleviate some tension, that means I'll have to take Griselda home and ravage her... thrice..."

I know, oh, darn...
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Rachel looked at Griselda with and I get nutin with a pout at her.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:14 pm

She couldn't help the smirk that graced her lips.

"She already said she didn't mind if I watched. So I'm okay with that."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Griselda, for her part, gave Rachel a 'Don't worry, we'll get you sorted out, look. And then she just looked a little shocked and terrified.

Nobody needed to translate that look on her face when Amunet spoke. What did I get myself into?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition (open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next