Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Competition (open)

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Victor Steele
Amunet
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

Competition (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:46 am

She smiled, not in the least jealous or upset.

"I don't know the blonde, but if she's anything like the redhead, I can only hope and pray that you treat them both well."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 am

"we are close to last call." with a nod to Griselda, flawlessly switching to line up rail bottles, and get things ready for the rus?" h that was headed their way in about 1o minutes. She smiled at Griselda getting things ready so it would be a flawless close of bar rush time.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:49 am

She glanced at the clock as she poured another shot of tequila for Amunet, sitting it on the bar in front of the woman. She was still pouring drinks and smiled as she did, giving Rachel a nod.

"And into the madhouse we go."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:57 am

The ability of the two of them to work together flawlessly, you'd swear they were reading each other's minds, at one point Rachel clapped her hands then kept wprking as if nothing happend, and it was Rachel fielding the drunk numbers being tossed at Griselda. She was polite, tok each number with a "she's got a Fiancee but I'll let her know if they break up you are more than happy to be there for her." and that was her steady line for each of them.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:01 am

And Chase sitting right there, got to hear each and every one of the cat-calls, whistles, offers of dates and one-night-stands. And much like Rachel fielded such things for Griselda, Griselda was fielding the same comments about Rachel, with "Well, she's got a boyfriend, but I'll let you know if she frees up anytime soon."

And the rush came, the two women moving behind the bar expertly. As if they knew exactly where each other would step next or what bottle they would be reaching for. It was almost creepy.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:40 am

Okay, he knew he had an incredibly beautiful fiance`, and Rachel was also extremely beautiful, okay and Amunet was also really hot too. But just because you were in the presence of an exceptional amount of beauty was no reason to act like a drunken tool.

So it was that Chase downed the whiskey in a single gulp, set the tumbler down, stepped back a couple feet from the bar and placed his pinky fingers in his mouth an let out an ear-piercing whistle that was followed by a loud "OI!"

And even as he did these things, he called upon the most basic abilities of his Presence* to draw all eyes upon him.

*Activating Awe, Spending Willpower
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:49 am

She winced, but it was only at the pitch of the whistle. It took the attention off of her and Rachel for a moment, though, so while all eyes turned onto Chase, she went about filling more drink orders. And refilling Chase's glass, too, because while she had no idea what the Brujah was about to do, she trusted that he wasn't going to throw someone through a wall or anything.

She hoped.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:54 am

Once all eyes were on him, he said plainly, "Hey, I get it, the ladies are lovely, but they're not slabs of rib-eye and porterhouse lads. What do you say we keep it classy, huh!? Now, last round's on me!"

because let's be honest, Chase had charisma to spare but the ladies weren't just pieces of meat and he wasn't about to let even innocent disrespect just slide, but he didn't need to wreck Griselda's bar either. And more alcohol just made people like you more.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:57 am

The bar patrons were probably more excited about the last round of drinks being free than they were anything else.

Griselda just narrowed her eyes at Chase, because while she could afford to have Chase and Amunet drink free, she could not afford to have a last round on the entire bar patrons be free. She was pretty sure he had done that on purpose, too.

But, of course, the orders came flooding in mere seconds after he had made his little announcement.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:04 am

Rachel was with her, starting to already pour the drinks, "No it's all rail, not top shelf." with a don't look a free drink as a bad thing up look at the kid. She kept on serving, but Rachel had a curse so when some tried to slip back in for seconds, "Sorry already had your last free drink, next." and she kept going. Still eerily working with the Red head as if she was the ying to her yang or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:08 am

And this is why Rachel is amazing. Both women had a photographic memory and while they might have been busy, they were still able to pay attention -- and even smile and turn folks away.

She and Rachel worked in almost perfect harmony, never running in to each other or stepping on toes or getting in each others' way. It was a dance, of a sort, and one that these two women were very good at.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:11 am

Chase, for his part smiled as he said, "You don't get to tell me I can't pay my way on this one, love. I may drink for free, these fools don't."

Because yes, he did intend to pay for every drink in that round.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:12 am

She narrowed her eyes at Chase, though it was probably mostly playful. Probably.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:15 am

"Hey beautiful, have your argument with him later." while she started to turn down a guy a little to insistent and he'd already had last call and free drink. While pouring him a glass of water, "But this you can have to drink." with a nod to the man, and that seem to make him happy while he wandered off.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:18 am

What was funny was that she was still working behind the bar.

"I'm Scottish, lovely. I can argue and do two more things at once."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:20 am

"Yeah but I'm not and arguing takes up my full time..." with a grin back at her while she kept working. "Been learning from the best though."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:21 am

"You're managing to pour drinks and argue with me just fine," she commented with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:25 am

Chase smiled to Griselda "i have zero idea as to what you're talking about, my dear."

Okay, he totally knew, but really it was better than throwing someone through a wall, right?
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:27 am

She smirked at Chase but continued pouring and handing out drinks.

"Don't lie to me."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 am

"Okay, maybe I did that on purpose, but can you blame me... I'm like Robin Hood sometimes."

There was something incredibly charitable about buying a whole bar a round of alcohol, right?
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:35 am

Okay Rachel normallly does really good, stays out of the way when they fight, but that comment got a laugh, then a cough and she kept serving....
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:07 am

Chase gave Rachel a look of mock indignation and shock "What!? I am, right!?"

Because it was just funny.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:45 am

To be fair, they didn't fight very often. This wasn't much of a fight, not really. This was a slightly annoyed Scottish redhead who just couldn't keep her mouth shut when she was annoyed. Between Chase's comment and Rachel's laugh, she couldn't help but laugh herself.

"You're going to make this one up to me later," she commented easily.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:31 pm

"I will absolutely make it up to you," he said with that charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Rachel with a giggle "Get a room!" and kept serving away with another giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition (open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next