Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 pm

She shook her head.

"I didn't say you had to see it. I asked if you loved him enough to let someone torture him to free him."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:30 pm

"I wouldn't have to see it to feel it."

Again, she shook her head.

"There's no right answer here. Am I willing to have him tortured? No. Am I willing to basically hold him against his will? No. The only solution is to talk to him. Which I intend to do. But now it won't mean anything... Orie will get to him first and he won't understand."

"I don't even understand me. But I'll get over it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:33 pm

She started at Cassiel for another few minutes.

"Cass, I need you to listen to me. Oriella is a whore who doesn't believe in love. It's really that simple. If I tell her that he might need a friend, she's going to go on being a whore and expecting Alex to eventually knock on her door. Do you really, honestly think that he would rather be with a whore than with you?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 pm

"Why do you have to tell her anything at all? I know what Orie is about. I've seen her work. Hell, I tried to do what she did. But I want him to have the choice. Do I think he'd rather be with her than me? No. Deep down, I don't."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:39 pm

She stared at Cass.

"You're going to ask me that, Cass? Because the truth is that while she's a whore and she sucks as far as relationships go? She's a fucking amazing friend. You should talk to her and see that for yourself. But the other thing? She cares about you. She cares about Alex. She cares about most people, actually. And I can't very well be there for Alex; he doesn't talk to me anymore. So yeah, I'll tell her that there might be some friendship needed -- because it's not fair to drag her into what is, very clearly, marital problems. I didn't bring her into this; you did."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:43 pm

"Okay... You're right." She pulled out her phone and dialed Oriella's number herself.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 pm

She just stared... and didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Phone: "Jake's Pool Hall."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:48 pm

"I'm only trying to mend the problem I've created here. I'll apologize for dragging her into this myself and let her know so you don't have to," she said before the other end was picked up.

Though her brow furrowed a little at the salutation.

"I'm looking for Oriella, please?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:51 pm

There was a laugh at the other end of the phone.

Phone: "It's me. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:54 pm

"It's Cass. Listen... I... I wanted to call you to let you know that Alex might be needing a friend soon. And that I'm sorry I've pulled you into my insanity and that it was never my intention to hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:56 pm

There was a pause.

Phone: "Uh... wait, slow down. Are you okay, Cass?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:57 pm

"I'm fine. Just a selfish bitch you don't need to worry about. Just... be concerned for him if he comes to you."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Confused Tremere was confused.

Phone: "Wait. Hey. You're not a selfish bitch. Cass, what the hell is going on?"

She truly sounded concerned.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:03 am

"I am with Griselda right now. I asked a question that I shouldn't have, not for purposes of anger or revenge, but for help in figuring out the best path to take in order to make sure Alex was where he wanted to be and was with the person he wished to be with. I asked her if he loved you. I shouldn't have asked her and dragged her into it. And I shouldn't have dragged you into it. I'm sorry, Orie. I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 am

Phone: "You... Cass, you don't need to apologize to me. I'm more worried about what would make you ask that question at all. Alex and I? We're just friends. That's all, honest."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:09 am

"I've been trying to figure out the same thing. I guess it's marital problems," though it wasn't something she actually believed and could be heard in her tone of voice. "I'm going home to talk to him now."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:11 am

Phone: "Wait. No. No, you should not do that. Don't, just don't. You're with Griselda, you said? Ditch the psycho bitch and let's go get a drink."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:15 am

"Why shouldn't I talk to him?" Now she was just confused. 
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:19 am

Phone: "Because the way you sound to me? You're not even sure what you need to talk to him about, Cassie. I don't know how I came up at all, but there's got to be a reason for that. But if you aren't really sure why I came up at all and you 'guess' that it's 'just marital problems', then you're not really sure what you need to talk to Alex about. I don't want a fight to start because you aren't sure what's up and you're having a hard time relating it to him."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:22 am

"I don't want to fight with anyone," she held her hand to her head, rubbing her temple. "I'll... I'll meet you somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:24 am

Phone: "Okay. Okay, good. Where? My place?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:25 am

"Yeah, that works. I'll see you there."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:26 am

Phone: "Okay. I'll be there in fifteen minutes."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:27 am

"I'll be there shortly thereafter."

There wasn't anything left to be said, so she hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry."

There was nothing else to say. So she headed back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next