Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:56 pm

She continued to apparently be looking things over on her phone while she waited.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Cass also had her nose in her phone. But that was quite abnormal lately. The fact that she could walk and concentrate on her electronics at the same time was special. Dodge a turtle, hop over a rock... Yeah, she had that. In a tank and sweatpants, she was making her way towards the tiny red head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Who was, quite literally, just kicking back on a rock, scrolling through her phone. She looked up when she saw Cass coming toward her, though, giving the Toreador a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 pm

"On the beach but not on the water?" Cass asked without looking up. "What's up with that?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:12 pm

She laughed and wiggled her phone.

"I hear salt water is bad for the inner workings."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:13 pm

"Sounds like it's time for you to go waterproof," she smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 pm

She laughed.

"That would require me to have free time, to be able to go and upgrade. Something I'm lacking in, as of late."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:17 pm

"You can do it online, you know. Or... I could do it for you, if you wanted. Or Salif."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:20 pm

She frowned and shook her head.

"I can do it. It just gives me a reason to find free time at some point. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 pm

"Crazy, I think. But I've come to terms with it." Then there came the sound of triumphant music from a brainless game on her phone. Only then did she put it down. Or... at her side, not away completely.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:25 pm

She laughed softly, her nose wrinkling a little.

"'We're all mad here,'" she quoted, then tilted her head. "As long as you've got a handle on your crazy, it's all good."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:26 pm

"When I'm alone, I do," she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:27 pm

She smiled a little.

"It's hard to find time for alone, I bet. It's getting harder and harder for me, lately."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 pm

"It's not so hard, actually." Now the phone went into her pocket, along with her hands. 

"Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:30 pm

For her phone -- it got tossed onto the sand. It's not like she didn't have three of them.

"Of course, Cass."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:31 pm

"Is Alex in love with Oriella?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 pm

She blinked in surprise.

"Uh..." she really didn't know what to say to that. "I honestly wouldn't know, Cass. I don't really see Alex much and Oriella doesn't tell me anything. I'd answer you if I could, but I just honestly have no clue. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:35 pm

"I guess it's paranoia... She's seen and spoken to him more in the last few months than I have. He was so... articulate when speaking of her to the harpy of Milan. It's like... he's settled... He's settled so much that there's little left but the motions, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:37 pm

A sadness crept into her eyes when she heard that.

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry. Have you talked to him about it?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:40 pm

"I thought about it. But then... I can't see the point of it. Because I want him to be happy. But I don't think he is here anymore," she shrugged a little, holding back any emotion she had.

"Not that I blame him. It's been a rough go of things and I feel like I've contributed to it." Well, she knew she did.

"He's always working, I'm always working. He came out on the 4th of July, though, even if he wasn't all there. I didn't think I had pushed him. Maybe I did. I just want him to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 pm

She nodded.

"But Cass... it may just be that he's busy or distracted and doesn't notice the differences. If you love him and you want him to be happy, why haven't you had a talk with him to sit down and say 'Hey, so, I've noticed these things... what's up with that?' If you truly think that he deserves a chance to be happy, you need to find out what's going to make him happy. Whether that is with you, with Oriella, with the Prince of Milan or with no one at all."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:47 pm

"Not to purposefully sound like a selfish bitch, but why does it always have to be about whatever one else deserves?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 pm

"Because otherwise, Cass, it is selfish. If you love him, if what you truly want is for him to be happy, he deserves the chance to make his own choice. Otherwise, you don't really care what he wants and don't really care about his happiness -- you only care about what makes you feel the best."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:53 pm

She nodded softly.

"Then I have made a very terrible, regrettable mistake."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:55 pm

She tilted her head.

"How so?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach   Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Sail Away (Cass) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next