Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:42 am

"I'm sure she would love for you to do that"she said with absolute confidence. "You're amazing teachers"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:57 am

They smiled.

"We will see what she says."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:07 am

Teddy nodded, knowing Cassie would be excited.
"So I've been thinking... Totally unrelated, but, knowing my blood line... How come my disciples manifested so strangely? I don't think I could do anything that the Sisters can" it was mere curiousity as to why that was, because she had no doubt in her belief that they were her Sires.
"An I like, a mutation or something?"
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:46 pm

They smiled.

"That could be any number of things. What are your powers that have you confused?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:54 pm

"Auspex was innate. And.. don't freak out, but... I've always been able to maniplulate shadows... And create illusions" she said. "It's why I for a long time thought there was a chance I might've been Sired by a Sabbat vampire" but, they better than anyone, knew her origin, so hopefully they wouldn't freak over her less than conventional vampiric powers.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:30 pm

They smiled.

"Because we can do them."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:47 pm

That was sort of a relief. It meant she knew where those powers had come from.
"But they're not something all Daughters can do, right?" Teddy asked, hoping they could elaborate a bit.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:55 am

They shook their heads.

"No, not all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 am

"Have you always been able to do it?" was it in their blood, same as hers?
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:55 am

They smiled.

"Yes, we have."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:40 am

"Isn't that, like, a little weird? If it's not something inherent to the bloodline? That's what it's called isn't it?" as topped to being called a clan.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:23 am

They nodded.

"Uncommon, but not unheard of by any means."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:07 am

Teddy nodded slowly. It was sort of good news really. Meant she wasn't a complete freak.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:25 am

They smiled.

"It's not unusual for you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:23 pm

"That's good. I know some weird stuff sometimes happen but, heh, yeah it would make very little sense. Even if sometimes weird things simply do happen randomly" she smiled, pausing for a moment. "Mm, would you mind if I played something for you? I think I've gotten a bit better" she had practiced plenty, wanting to do them proud.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:04 pm

They smiled and waved a hand.

"We would be delighted."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:30 pm

She flashed them a happy smile and moved over to the piano where she sat down and for a brief moment, paused.
"Don't laugh too much if I mess up" she winked with a smile before drawing her breath and placing her hands on the keys to start playing*

------
*(23:29:39) (WOD Result: 6) (chr+perform+piano) 12xD10: 8 3 2 7 5 6 8 8 4 3 4 7
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:11 am

They were swaying with the music not long after she started playing -- their eyes closed, they didn't say anything for a few moments after she finished.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:15 am

Letting the music softly fade, bright blue eyes turned to look at then, waiting to see if they had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:40 am

They were still lost in the beauty of it -- sweet, gentle smiles on their peaceful faces.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:12 am

That was a good reaction. A very good reaction as the blonde smiled and chewed on her lip gently. Though, not wanting to ruin the moment she would happily wait until they opened their eyes again before speaking.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:24 am

Finally, they did open their eyes and smiled at her.

"Your playing is lovely."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:34 pm

"Thank you. That means so much to me" and they could tell the words were heartfelt.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:49 am

They shook their heads.

"No, it is us who thank you. We play often, but rarely get to enjoy the playing of others."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:23 am

She actually blushed. Bad control of her blood and all.
"Then I'm glad I could do that for you" the blonde said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next