Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:19 am

She was home, if only temporary, to clean and to work in the garden. The blonde had finished inside and was currently tending to one of the many roses out in the garden while the critters bounced around in the grass and played with Diego.

She'd texted the twins, said she was home and asked if they'd wanted to come over. After all, they'd seen her workshop but they'd never been by her actual home. Even if that home was still empty to the blonde who still kept counting the days. Hoping, wishing, that she and Medwyn would be able to move home soon.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 am

Of course they came when she called. They may have been a little late, but they always did arrive, at least. So they pulled up and knocked on the door, not seeing her outside at the moment -- lost in thought as they were.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:06 am

She heard the car, as did the ferrets as they swiftly disappeared around the corner of the house to pounce the twins. It was... Not very intimidating at all.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:50 am

They didn't find it intimidating. In fact, she could hear them laughing as they were pounced by little furry bodies.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Teddy came around the corner soon after, shaking her head with a smiling sigh at the critters who were happily using the two as a jungle gym.
"Hey, I see the welcoming party has already found tou"
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:44 pm

They laughed as they let the ferrets climb over them. George spoke.

"At least it wasn't a bulldog or a tiger or something."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:49 pm

"I can barely keep those two under control, anything bigger and I'd be in trouble" the blonde smiled, moving to give each a hug, assuming they didn't mind.
"How are you both doing?"
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:02 pm

They both offered hugs in return, though they were careful to not squish the ferrets in the process.

"We are well, thank you. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:45 pm

"I'm doing alright. I try to practice the piano every night" the smiling blonde nodded as she pulled back, the ferrets apparently having decided that long poodle rock hair? Well, it rocked. Poor George.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:51 am

He didn't seem to mind. They nodded at her.

"How far along-"

"-have you gotten-"

"-with the piano?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:56 am

"Well enough that it doesn't sound like I'm trying to murder it" she chuckled. "I even had one moved here, so I can practice the times I come by to tend to the garden" a garden that was full of flowers that looked as if they were given particularly good care.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 pm

They laughed.

"Are you ready for a concerto yet?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:07 pm

"Uhm, probably not" she chuckled. "But I'll gladly play for you sometime if you wanna hear" the blonde smiled. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you" she smiled motioning for them to come with around to the other side of the house where there was a porch with a comfy sofa and chairs, all with pillows of various colour. The ferrets, by the looks of it, had claimed a corner of the couch as their own judging by the small nest created from Teddy's hoodie and various pillows.

"The Brujah have agreed to represent me, so I'm training with them" the blonde said, walking backwards so she could keep talking with them. "I wanted to tell you, so you don't somehow take offence. I'm.. I'm very happy to know you're my Sires. I'm proud even..." because from what they'd told her they both were. "But I can't tell people that now can I?" Teddy said softly. "I don't want to place you at risk somehow" and she couldn't very well go saying she was a Daughter and then have people questioning who her Sire was and starting to dig.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:43 pm

They smiled at her.

"No offense taken. You do what is right for you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:08 pm

"Thank you, I just wanted to make sure you didn't somehow think I was forgetting about you or didn't think my clan or bloodline good enough. Because it's really not about that" not about that at all, and she didn't want her Sires to somehow think she was denying them.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:55 am

They laughed.

"We hide our own as well. It's survival."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:27 am

The blonde nodded.
"At least you know now. And I'm gad you're okay with it" it was a relief really. "Are you going to be staying in PSL? Because, you know... it's nice to have you around" now that she'd finally gotten to know who they were and was starting to get to know them.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:58 am

They smiled.

"For a little while, at least."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:15 am

"You won't leave without telling me, right?" she smiled at them, one of the ferrets climbing up to perch itself on her shoulder. "Because unless you tell me to stay away, I'll call... and mail you. I'd really like to keep in touch"
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:15 pm

They smiled.

"Now that we know you do not hate us, we will always be in touch."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 am

"I'm sorry I ever thought you monsters.." it hadn't been an illogical conclusion from what little she knew. But the more she got to know them, the more distant the thought felt.
"I'm very grateful to have found the truth. Even more grateful to find you.. although, in all fairness, you found me" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:09 pm

They laughed.

"Your thought about us being monsters was a logical one."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:06 am

"But still wrong. I'm glad I was wrong" more than she was able to fully express. "I heard you perform at Cassie's event, I swear you're getting better for every time I see you"
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:49 am

They laughed.

"We wrote that one especially for that event."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:56 am

"It was beautiful, truly beautiful" Teddy smiled. "And I'm pretty sure everyone who was there would agree"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roses and pianos (the Twins, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next