Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Laughed at by a monkey, yeah, that was about as humiliating as it coul get wasn't it? He tried again, but though close it didn't come out as "Hello" as much as it came out as "Red pantyhose". Not that Jack realized this though.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:11 am

The monkey continued to laugh. Eve lifted a hand threateningly, not that she'd actually hit the monkey. But the monkey took the gesture seriously and with renewed seriousness looked back at Jack in the face and plainly said, "You steal my blood again and I'll shit in all your cups."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:25 pm

He blinked.

"Eh..." right, the monkey actually said that didn't he? Jack tilted his head to the side somewhat curiously. "I understood that..." he muttered to himself more than anyone else. "You do that and I'll dye your fur pink..." though the words were human, not ape. Mostly so because he was surprised at understanding th emonkey at all.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:42 am

The monkey scowled, "Fox Lady wants to waste blood on you, that is Fox Lady's blood to waste."

Eve laughed and slapped him on the shoulder. "Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:35 am

The monkey was acting a bit like a brat, wasn't he?

Jack smirked slightly as eve slapped his shoulder and then straightened his back a little, focusing for a moment before speaking, because while a bit haltering, the words would be understandable to the monkey. Even if it would've been a bit like a foreigner speaking with an accent.

"I'll be around for some time, better get used to it"

He blinked and cleared his throat. "Okay that just felt weird" Jack sort of chuckled as he rubbed his throat, not quite use to making those kind of sounds at all.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:56 pm

The monkey slinked off... after stealing another treat.

Eve smiled, "You're a natural! What is it and me picking animalism prodegies... life is funny. You can talk normal too if you want to practice giving thata try now that monkey is here."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:18 pm

He cleared his throat again and found that the next thing he tried to say in monkey just came out gibberish.
"I think I need a bit more practice though. Not sure how to consciously tap into.. whatever this is" Jack said as he turned his head to smile at Eve. "Though if he's staying I reckon I'll gent plenty of practice. Specially if he actually do go through with his threat" oh what a conversation that would result in.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:48 pm

"Nah, he won't, I told em to behave and he'll behave." She promised. "You keep practicing. Monkey is easy cause monkey is smart. Try something dumber once you got the hang of Monkey. Like a dog or a cat. Then when you got that down we'll work on summoning animals!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:57 pm

"You can summon them too?" heh... "And here I thought you guys all wore capes, spoke with a funny accent and changed into bats" he smirked. "What else can you do?" couldn't blame him for being curious.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:59 pm

"Well, you can possess animals too. Move really fast, be reallly tough. All kinds of things!"

"Some cainites can fuck with your emotions and your mind. Some can hide in plain sight. Lots of stuff." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm

"That's actually kinda scary" though he didn't sound scared. "Is it like, magic? I don't quite get what it is" or maybe it didn't have a definition for all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:50 pm

"Nah, it's not magic. It's just powers like a bird being able to fly or a croc being strong."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Jack nodded slowly, threw another glance in the monkey's direction and then looked back to Eve.
"So I'm stronger, I can somewhat talk to animal" he chuckled, rubbing his neck. "My heart doesn't hurt and I'm unlikely to randomly double over and die... and the only things I seem to have done in return is get you a stone lion and apparently piss off your monkey"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Eve laughed, "Giving you a cup of blood a month isn't really a big deal. Jus' cause it means a lot to you doesn't mean it's lots out of my way or nothing. You getting the stone and carrying it and stuff was probably more work than I've done for you!"

"And pissing off monkey is a bonus." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:33 pm

"Yeah well, I get a chance to actually live because of you. That's a lot, at least to me it is" Jack smiled. "The stone lion was a bit of a hassle getting upstairs though, but worth it since you seemed to like it" he added even as another quick glance was thrown in the monkey's direction to see if he was up to anything.
"We're suppose to help each other, right?" he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:10 pm

The monkey was examining his workout station as if trying to make sense of it.

"Ya, we are. And you being tough and strong and happy means you're stronger and that makes us both stronger. That's what being a pack is and you're a part of my pack." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:56 pm

"That's... sweet actually" he smiled. "Pack huh? Pack's family.." which was rather nice, even if their family was a bit uhm, out of the ordinary to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm

"Ya, pack takes care of each other. Love each other, that kind of thing. Pack is the one thing that really matters." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:18 pm

"Sounds good. It's been a while since I had much of a family" and honestly, while a bit weird, he kind of liked this family already.
"Hey, wanna watch a movie with me?" he straightened up, stretching slightly as his back adjusted with a series of popping sounds as the disks slid into place.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:28 pm

"Uh, movie? Talking box stuff?" She got up on all fours and crawled over to the TV and poked it, making that hollow glass sound.

"Like what are we gunna watch?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:34 am

"I dunno, there's a lot to chose from" Jack said as he put some coffee on and then walked over to the couch so he could turn on the tv and flip through the alternatives. "How 'bout something fun? Like... Grosse Point Blank?" not that Eve would know it, but it was one of his favorite movies, so he'd have to hope she liked it. "It's about a hitman that goes back to his class reunion?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:32 am

"Oh uh... ok." A lot of that didn't make sense to her, but she was going with it.

"If you think it's good, sure!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:54 am

"It's about a guy who's really rather nice despite killing people for money" that probably didn't make sense either but maybe it would once they'd seen a bit of the movie. He started it up and patted the sofa next to him as if asking her if she'd come sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:02 am

She backed up on all fours onto the couch and sat down.

"Ok... Just show me!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:32 am

He smiled as he leaned back and let the movie roll. Though he did on occasion throw a sideways glance towards the monkey to make sure he wasn't turning the apartment upside down or rigging any traps. For some reason he pictured that thing much too likely to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next