Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 pm

"I make her happy! She don't need you! She don't need this human crap!" He huffed.

"But if you protect her too, then alright. I will allow you to drink her blood!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:38 pm

"there's a part of her that's still human, you should remember that" it was no threat, as he was merely trying to explain to the animal what he meant. "And I will protect her. You got my word" not that he pictured the monkey caring, but he said it anyways.

"Now... you want something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:38 pm

"You may bring me more treats!" The monkey chattered.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:58 am

No "please", or "can I have" around here huh? He couldn't help but smirk though none the less. If he could bribe the critter into not trashing his place, he'd actually be okay.
"Alright, whatcha want? Fruit, nuts, or you want cookies or something?" because for all he knew that might be his thing. Jack even held out a hand to him, more or less an invite to climb up on his shoulders if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:08 am

"What is cookies?" The monkey asked. He looked at the hand like it smelled, but reluctantly hopped up on Jack's shoulder. He liked shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:52 pm

He was probably opening Pandora's box by showing the critter what a cookie was but he none the less opened one of the cabinets and pulled out a pack of Oreos, taking one out and offering it to the monkey.
"Try it"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 pm

The monkey licked the cookie with a scowl, but then jerked back in surprise at the sweet flavor. Then he bit into it  and spat out the cookie bit and licked the frosting out of the middle.

"Coo-kee gud!" The monkey declared with a big choclatey grin.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Yup, he'd probably just created a sugar powered monster.

"That's a start" he smiled as he took the cookies, fetched himself a cup of coffee and walked over to the couch for some mindless tv surfing along with the monkey.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:05 pm

The monkey finished the cookie and sat curled up on Jack's shoulder and watched the TV too. Eventually the monkey climbed down though and fell asleep. He looked almost cute lying there all peaceful.

You'd never know he was a little hellion.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:07 am

But he'd probably remind Jack about it if given half a chance. For now though, the Ghoul was happy just to have a bit of peace and quiet back in his home, so while the monkey slept, he finished what he was watching on tv and let the animal stay where it had fallen asleep. Although he did pull a blanket over him before wandering off to get some sleep himself.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:13 pm

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5