Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:39 am

"Whatever you do." she said softly looking at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:42 am

He looked between the two... but he didn't influence the decision at all.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:43 am

"Really Elizabeth what do you wish, I will make it happen." with a half smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:44 am

She grinned.

"Bethy cooks. Savannah chooses what else we do. There is enough food here for me to make something tasty."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:45 am

"I'll make cocktails?" looking to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:46 am

She nodded.

"Whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:48 am

"Oh desert I can do. If that's alright with you Elizabeth?" pausing before she went to go get it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:48 am

She nodded.

"Yes, that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:49 am

SHe turned to head out, she knew just the desert she wanted and well Darius had already shown he'd not cared
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:51 am

He laughed softly.

"Why don't we all dress up as well? Make it a dinner and dessert and cocktails along with a celebration? Something silly and fun?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:52 am

She nodded and bounced off the bed.

"I'll dress after I start dinner. Going to be messy."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Savannah looked back at Darius "Very well." and kept going. She knew just the bakery, baklava was on the menu this evening.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Shaking his head, he watched the women bounce off. Which meant that he would be busy in the shower, so he could make himself pretty for them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Dinner was going to be an old Italian specialty, which meant that it was whatever was in the fridge mixed up with pasta. And it would be delicious.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:08 pm

It was baklava, honey cake, and loukoumades. She really couldn't decide, but she too bounced to the shower to get ready.

He said dressed up and he'd get what he asked for.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Once the food was in the oven to stay warm, she bounced off to take her turn in the shower. It was time to dress up, and she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:21 pm

By the time that they were back and heading for the shower, he was standing in the bedroom, dripping from his shower, a towel slung around his hips. And he had promised, so he even pulled out the tuxedo.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Savannah stepped through with first the deserts arranged nicely on a plater, but it was the dress it was one of the first things he had bought for her so long ago.

it still fit like a second skin, her hair down in lose curls, just hints of the diamonds on her ears, and her make done perfectly. She looked like a million bucks, she set down the deserts, and then called out "Anyone want something to drink or is it just me?" a soft long lost hint of a accent to her words, which stopped the moment she caught herself.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:30 pm

When she was done with her shower, and had her hair dry, she came out of her room dressed in rainbows. Her hair was flowing down her back, and her make-up was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:31 pm

"Drink?" to Elizabeth and then she said "WE beat you to being ready Darius." with a tease to her words that he'd not heard since they arrived in Florida.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:33 pm

She smiled and moved to put on an apron.

"Yes, please. I must get dinner out of the oven."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:36 pm

She started to make Elizabeth a Cosmo, as she waited to see Darius in what she assumed would either be a fitted suit or tux.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:00 pm

He came out of the bedroom, dressed in a beautiful black tuxedo. Complete with a tie. He was grinning.

"You did," he agreed, stepping up to Savannah and sliding a hand around her waist. "But you're not wearing a tie." He grinned and pressed a kiss to her temple. "You ladies both look spectacular. And I would love a drink."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:06 pm

"Do you wish a Cosmo too or something else?" as she poured Elizabeth's drink in a glass and added flourish.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:08 pm

She set the pasta on the table and the simple tossed salad next to it. Then she took off the apron and took up her drink, sipping it lightly.

"Music."

And she glided over to the radio and slipped in a CD of classical music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next