Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:05 am

He sat in a lotus position on his bed. The bed was perfectly made, the man himself wearing a pair of loose-fitting pants, bare feet and a white t-shirt. He sat there, his eyes glazed over as he changed.

The language was old.

Very old, unknown anymore. His glazed eyes were full of darkness, of a black that was so deep, even a Lasombra might have shied from it. Or perhaps be drawn to it -- his eyes were filled with Hell after all.

And still, he chanted.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:39 am

She knelt at the door, watching him. This was strange, yet not. Unexpected, yet perfectly within the parameters of her mental image. So she waited, watching. She didn't disturb, nor did she expect that he saw her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 pm

He didn't see her. Continuing to chant, he sat perfectly still. Perfectly still, other than his lips moving, his eyes black and... oh, she could definitely feel it... the evil rolling off of him in waves.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Her breathing became heavy, her eyes wide. She wasn't sure what she was seeing, but she also knew that she wasn't going to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Then she saw the face that lingered just behind his head.

Still, he didn't break his chanting.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:58 pm

She gasped softly, couldn't help it. Then she crawled forward, to the edge of the bed, looking up at him with pure awe in her face.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:24 pm

He didn't even seem to see her. His mouth continued to move -- a language that she didn't know and had no way to even compare it. He didn't move. And still, the face hovered near her domitor.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:26 pm

She felt no fear, but she knew she had to see closer. She needed to understand what this was. So she leaned forward, trying to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 pm

The face was neither more nor less clear. It was hovering over the man's shoulder, one large hand coming up -- ending in claws -- to rest against his shoulder.

An agreement of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 pm

She smiled and nodded, this coming to rest in her world. She sat back, kneeling at the side of the bed, watching patiently.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Still, the man continued to chant. And he would be chanting, for quite some time, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:30 pm

She would sit and watch until he was done. Not moving. Keeping him safe.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:33 am

It was two hours later that his eyes finally cleared and he finally blinked. His lips stopped moving. The face behind him that Elizabeth could see (but only Elizabeth would see it) lingered, the hand still on his shoulder. He stretched with a groan, his arms moving right above his head as he moved his body, which had been completely motionless for several hours.

He smiled at Elizabeth.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 am

She had been so silent, so very silent she had watched the chanting when it ended and he greeted Elizabeth she again turned silently to go.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm

She scrambled up onto the bed, looking over his shoulder.

"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:17 pm

His eyes open, he smiled.

"Hello, Savannah."

Then he looked at Elizabeth.

"What was what?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

She reached over his shoulder to the face.

"Were you talking to a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:02 pm

He smiled.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:03 pm

She nodded.

"Thought so. He's pretty."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:03 pm

He smiled at that...

"She."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 pm

She blushed slightly, and spoke directly to the face over his shoulder.

"Apologies, Lady. I meant no offense."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Smiling, he answered again.

"She's not offended."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Darius Glib wrote:
His eyes open, he smiled.

"Hello, Savannah."

Then he looked at Elizabeth.

"What was what?"

"Good eve Darius." was her flat but quiet reply as she kept moving away.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:56 pm

She turned to watch Savannah go, a look of sadness on her face.

"Stay. Please."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Savannah stopped to see if Darius also wish her to stop. If he does not speak of it then she will keep going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew   Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black of my Heart (Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next