Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:25 am

And back up she went, to answer the door.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Buck moved into the room and looked at Lorelei.

"What can i do to help? Need anything?"
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Odessa smiled softly.

"Hello Alex . . .Right?" She smiled gently . . . "I hear we are having a baby. . .I'm Lorelei's mother . . ." She winked as she gestured to be let in. "How is she doing . . .Are the contractions close?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm

She was breathing slowly as she felt her skin began to drip with little sparkling diamonds of sweat.

"Nothing really . . . Seems . . ." She cringed a little at the slight squeeze of her body. " She's wanting to be here quickly." she laughed then cringed again. She gripped the sheets slowly then released as she watched him

"Thank you . . ." She said gently . . .Lorelei was actually taking this better then most as she kept her breathing slow and let her body tell her what she needed to do . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:18 am

She gave Odessa a bright grin.

"I see where Lorelei gets her beauty from. Yes, I'm Alex. She seems to think that the baby is coming quickly -- if you'll follow me?"

She let the woman fully into the apartment and led her into the bedroom. Right past Buck -- no offense -- and straight to the woman in labor.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Odessa smiled at that she followed nodding her head.

"Your, too kind, though she is beautiful her beauty comes from her true mother." She winked as her brow furrowed with a wrinkle as she headed into the bedroom. Her blue eyes move over Buck for a moment with a soft smile.

"You must be . . .Buck or am I wrong?" She nodded, then glanced to her daughter. She set her bag down and swiftly move to the girls side placing her hand on the belly and her head.

"My sweet girl, seems you're's giving you trouble . . . It's alright, just remember this is always something to use against her." she laughed softly as she tried to keep Lorelei calm.

"Alex, dear . . . She's going to have this baby here, we won't be getting her to my clinic until after, so. . ." She looked calmly to Alex and Buck.

"I do hope you both are ready to birth a baby." She winked then gestured.

"Alex, I need as many towels as you can find please, Buck also have Alex help you find some blankets . . .Specially one that will be wrapped around the baby, If you don't mind dear?" Odessa was beautiful, calm and under control a very interesting vampire that could show her soul in such an angelic light. She thought a moment as she slowly stroked Lorelei's head gently.

"Lorelei would you like to have the baby here or in the bathing tub?" The tub could be helpful sense the water could be luke warm and help her some what.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:00 pm

She turned and gestured toward a linen closet in the hallway.

"Blankets are in there."

Then she went into the bathroom to another linen closet, pulling out... a rather large number of towels that she loaded her arms up with.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:41 pm

She cringed a little and then relaxed as she looked to her mom.

"Heh, cute mom . . ." She glanced down and then back to Odessa watching her and shook her head. She didn't want to move not yet . . . Though she did want to get on her knee's . . .

"I want to have her here . . .Though can I get on my hands and knees." She asked . . . SHe glanced to buck and Alex quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:43 am

She brought the towels back into the bedroom -- along with a rather adorable pink onesie that she had picked up for the baby at some point. Then she went to Lorelei's side, squeezed her hand once.

And proceeded to get the fuck out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Buck nodded at the new woman coming in and smiled. But it was a tense one. Yes, he wasnt speaking much but sometimes it was best he didnt speak. He waited and was ready.

"Tell me what do to, and I will."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:43 am

Odessa nodded her thanks to Alex as she looked toward Buck with a nod. She grabbed her bag and then looked to Lorelei, as she gestured to Lorelei that she'll need to undress her and get her comfortable.

"Alright, lets see how far you war." She placed a glove on her hand and then silently gestured for Lorelei to breath.

"Breath slow . . "She gently as possible and checked how far she was and it was actually fast . . .

"Right, It's going to happen shortly . . .I'd decide now who you want sitting behind you . . .You'll need leverage also . . ." She gestured to the outfit.

"That's adorable . . ." She chuckled then thought. "Have you thought on a name?" She looked to both buck and Lorelei as she tried to keep the moment calm and not so tense, which it was.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:54 am

She smiled a little at Alex gently squeezing her hand as she watched her mother. She did as directed and adjusted herself and cringed a little at the probing she sighed softly.

"Both . . ." She cringed again as she slowed her breathing as she gestured to both of them.

"I'd like . . Both of them to support me, and yes . . ." She said gently as she gestured . . .

"Scarlet . . . I want her name to be Scarlet . . .As for the middle and last name, I'll leave it to buck . . ." She gestured. Her fingers gripped the sheets as the feeling was getting more intense.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:27 am

She moved to where she was kneeling on the bed to Lorelei's right side. And started to help the blonde move, so that she could get behind her to give her more leverage.

She didn't need to say anything, though she gave Odessa a grin when she mentioned that she liked the onesie.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:38 am

She adjusted herself for Alex to get behind her as she breathed slowly. Was she really ready for this, she didn't have a choice now as she took in deep slow breaths grabbing Alex's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:30 am

She let Lorelei have her hand and smiled at the blonde woman encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Buck looked and nodded.

"Scarlet is a good name."

He went over to help her. She wanted them both to support her so he sat next to her on the other side, ready to help her. They couldn't both be behind her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:28 am

The way Alex was kneeling, yes they could. It would be them both being only halfway behind Lorelei, but it could be done. And the blonde was a small thing -- talk, but thin as a rail, really. Thank you, contortions.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:09 pm

She would nod her head gently.

"It is a good name. . . " She smiled gently as she watched Lorelei closely and then with a deep sigh as she felt her stomach.
"Your water hasn't broken yet" She asked her eyes were on everyone but her attention was Lorelei.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:28 pm

She nodded to buck as she took in deep breaths.

"No, not that I'm aware of." She cringed as she grabbed a hold of both Alex's and Bucks hand and squeezed it was amazing home much strength Lorelei had. She'd finally release her grip and laid back a bit as she could feel herself sweating.

"Big one . . ." Is all she could get out.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:08 pm

She smiled, brushing a hand over Lorelei's hair. She was there. She was silent, but she was there. That would have to be enough.

She didn't even complain at the hard grip on her hand. She could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Buck could take the squeeze as well. Lorelei had picked two very unusual lovers. He pulled a clean white handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to Alex, so she could mop Lorelei's brow.

"Scarlett is eager. Is it too soon if the water has not broke, doctor?"

Yeah He wasn't calling her mom and it was too early to call her by her first name.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:34 am

She took the handkerchief from Buck and gently wiped sweat away from Lorelei's face. Then she smiled.

"My understanding of childbirth is limited. However, I'm fairly certain that the water will either break on its own when the baby starts to actually come or that the doctor will break it when it's time to push. Or I could be completely wrong."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:09 am

Odessa smiled to both.

"Alex is right, either the baby will break it or I will, the process doesn't really have a normal way of going, each is different. I believe Scarlet has decided that she wants into this world. Alright, lorelei . . . I'm going to check again . . . If your not dilated enough, I'm going to break the water. . . will help it along faster." She moved her fingers in to check then blinked as she pulled her fingers away there was a big splash of water.

Odessa laughed softly.

"I believe your child heard me, you are dilated at 10 now so get ready." She gestured for both to help Lorelei. "Now, I want you to push as hard as you can, I'm going to count to 10 slowly push to that and when I say stop. . .Stop." She winked as she grabbed her toolls and began to place the towel below lorelei moving her legs up.

"Buck, alex could you please grab a leg and help her hold them as she pushes." She gestured as she moved prepared. . .

"Alright, ready here we go . . .Lorelei Push . . .1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...Stop Breath." She said as she watched.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:55 am

Nodded a thanks to both as Alex dabbed her head. She took in a deep breath then nodded to Odessa and bit her bottom lip. She really didn't want to talk as she was concentrating on not screaming and taking the pain as best she could without punching something or someone.

"Alright . . ." She then cringed a little as her mother checked her, it didn't feel good at all then a blink as she saw the flood of liquid. Holy shit that's a lot of water. She honestly felt a little bad about the sheets but then that was stupid as she felt another tense pain shit, shit . . shit. . .She looked to her mother and groaned as she nodded.

"Ok . . ." She did as instructed with the help of the two . . .She pushed holding her breath as hard as she could, Her body was screaming in pain and she was turning pale a bit as she breathed when needed and stopped pushing. Lorelei felt a large knot right under her pelvic and all she wanted to do is push again harder, but she listened to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Buck listened and watched carefully, preparing and at the same time being there, letting Lorelei hold his hand, taking whatever she wanted to dish out. Hopefully this wouldnt drag out like it did for some women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next