Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place Empty
PostSubject: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Buck hadn't heard anything for a long time so, off to the house, to see what was going on. Normally he watched after her but she had.. well almost disappeared. He rang the bell to see if Lorelei was home.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 pm

She pushed the button silently . . .

"Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:57 am

"Um, it's Buck. Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:54 pm

She pushed the buzzer so he could get into the building . ..

"Yeah, doors open . . ."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:41 pm

He opened the door and made his way up the apartment, knocking on the door when he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:44 pm

"DOOR'S OPEN . . ." Yelling from another room . . . She looked back to the pieces before her . . . She was putting together a baby swing . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:06 pm

He came in and closed the door behind him, walking toward the voice. He smiled as he watched her.

"Got to appreciate a woman good with tools."

yeah, he opened himself up to a comment there.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Dante was laying beside her with packing peanuts on his nose . . .He wasn't happy . . . Lorelei smirked as she glanced up . . .

"Right . . ." She wouldn't take it as she grabbed the instructions . . .

"In the living room the remote hit the red button . . . Watch the tv . . ." When he did this . . . Instantly he'd hear a heart beat and there before him was his child . . .Wiggling, moving and sucking her thumb . . .Yes, written next to the child said Baby Girl . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:30 pm

He was a little thrown by the order but did as he was told, walking into the living room and starting the TV. He was instantly mesmerized by what he saw on the screen. He moved to sit, on the edge of the seat, to stare at the screen. God, if she knew how often he wanted to be able to touch her belly, to listen to the childs heartbeat. He watched it till it ended nad then rewound it and watched again. And then again. If she looked, she would have seen... a wolf watching tv. He could hear the sounds so much better.

If not, after the third time, his normal self would walk back in to the room. And sit down where she could see him. Smiling. staring at her belly.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:53 pm

She nodded . . .

"Your welcome . . . I made you a copy of the cd and there are some more pictures of her . . .So, you can have them . . . I thought you'ed like it . . ." She sighed gently . . .

"So, I've decided . . . I will be moving out of my parents home and into my own home outside of your camp . . . I'll tell Imm . . . Later about it . . . I'll be buying the land for you're people and handing it over to Imm . . . She'll be able to own the land . . . So, that you can call the camp your home no one elses . . ." She smiled . . .Now buck saw a new side of Lorelei more calmer . . .

"Also . . . I'll own my own piece of the land so that I can build a home for our child, and garden . . . I can teach her herbs . . .Things I wish to teach her . . " If he looked to the side he'd see a stack of parenting book's that looked like a small mountain .. . It was obvious that Lorelei was taking motherhood seriously . . .

"Sense the child is a girl . . . I wanted to know if I could name her . . . Please . . ."Lorelei was being nice . . .Odd . . .But she was . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 pm

He listened quietly. Hard to imagine this was the brusque bravo that helped concieve the girl inside her.

"May I ask what you plan on naming her?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

She shrugged . . .

"I don't know . . . I'm still debating . . . I had a lot of boy names . . ." She turned the screwdriver into the leg . . .

"I honestly thought she was a he . . .Nope . . .A girl . . .Go figure . . ." She stopped and sat back . . .

"Now . . . I'm leaning toward Tariel or Faelwen I like the idea of her nick name being Fae . . .Or Vena . . .As I said . . .I haven't decided . . ." She placed the other leg together.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:06 am

He listened to her for a moment, thinking.

"My name is Buck Pickering. I know what a bad name can do, how much it can hurt. Fae or Vena are terrible nicknames as they lead to.. cruel names and kids are cruel. But that said, yes, name your child. She will be strong and loved. God, a girl.."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:07 pm

She smirked . . .

"Kid's will be cruel with any name . . . If its not a name they pick on they will pick on other things . . . We can't protect this child from everything . . ." She wouldn't throw a screw at him for saying Fae or Vena are bad names . . . She looked back to the swing . . .

"Yes, a girl . . . Which means . . . She'll be a daddy's girl . . ." She glanced up ..
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Screws were how they got into this mess in the first place.

"I hope so. I hope that doesn't sound awful. "

There was a real openness to him right now.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:21 pm

She shrugged . . .

"It doesn't most girls are daddy girls and most boys are momma boys . . ." She finished the swing and nodded . . .

"Done . . .Only took me an hour . . ." She moved herself up on her knees grabbing the leg part of the swing she stood. . .Buck could see a sketch book open . . .Looked to be a house a very nice cabin .. . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:03 pm

He looked at the sketch.

"An hour is not so bad, especially if the instructions are not in english. This the house you want to make?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:26 pm

She glanced over at the sketch she nodded . . .

"Yes, two story cabin . . . Three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, dinning room . . .three bathrooms . . . Of course decent sized backyard and nice front yard . . .Large stone fence build around it . . . Figured that would be best keeping out those who are not friendly . . ." She meant the bears, the critters that might smell food cooking and of course their daughter . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:45 pm

He nodded, looking at it.

"It looks like you have thought about everything."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:14 pm

She nodded . . .

"Yep . . .I'm not as irresponsible as others may see me as . . ." She moved to adjust things cleaning up a bit . . .

"There are reason's to my madness . . . Now . . . I think you and I should talk about this whole house thing . . . Obviously I'm going to be close to your "camp"." She stated as she moved back and forth cleaning and started putting diapers on shelves . . .

"I think we should go over things . . ." she was very nice and pleasant odd but it was happening . . .

Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:37 pm

He raised an eyebrow. That was a button he so was not pushing.

"Okay, what would you like to go over. By the way, thank you for choosing some place close by."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:28 pm

She stopped and looked at him . . .

"Don't have to thank me . . . It is best for our daughter . . . Well, one sense I'll be near the camp I ask for privacy . . . So, no showing up and walking in . . . As you have seen me naked once . . . I want to keep it that way . . ." She smiled .. .

"All I ask is a heads up before anyone comes over . . . Also . . . I have someone in my life now . . . She is important to me . . . She's my girlfriend we are dating . . . I'll be asking her to move in with me . . . So, our daughters it seems will have three mommies . . ." she looked to her diapers . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:17 am

He smiled at her and nodded.

"I am happy for you. And while seeing anyone naked is a treat, I won't risk 4 angry women. I am sure our daughter won't mind so much. God, a daighter. I have a few flutters over the idea."

He looked excited and happy and just a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:11 pm

She nodded . . .

"Thank you . . ." She glanced at him . . .

"She's already got you wrapped around her unborn finger . . Your doomed." She smirked going back to reorganizing the diapers . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:31 pm

He laughed.

'Well someone needs to be. I have a feeling you wont fall for any of her tricks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place   ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ring ring (Lorelei) - Lorelei's Place
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next