Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:00 pm

he nodded and gazed at the little girl a moment longer before getting to work cleaning. At least he was good at hard work.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:10 am

Then again, so was she. Being what she was, she didn't tire easily -- and she was rather orderly all told, even if she did live with a tiger in the house. A tiger who, by the looks of it, was going to curl up near the baby's bassinet and keep an eye on the little sleeping infant. She even hummed a soft tune under her breath while she worked -- just to keep it from getting too awkward.

"Listen... I hope you're okay with this whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:50 am

He worked away. Hey long before he was a Garou he worked in a stables. And Horse birthing was noticeably larger in its mess.

"This whole thing? You mean her and you? Of course. I think this girl getting all the love it can is good. Though I would love to be a fly on the wall when she explains she has three mothers and a daddy, rides horses and tigers. I didnt have parents till I was 11, so.. this is kind of amazing. Mind blowing. All I care about is that she is loved."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:13 pm

"I'm fairly sure that she'll grow up with more love than she knows what to do with, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:06 pm

He smiled at that.

"I know. The other children will keep her on her toes. Maybe even make her tough."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:28 am

Her brow rose.

"Other children?"
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:10 am

He smiled.

"You haven't heard? There are three in the camp currently. My lover and me adopted a boy whose other killed herself nearby, when the girls parents wanted to drown the boy. And two others in the camp have boys as well."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am

She lifted her brows.

"Lorelei may have mentioned it, but as bad as it sounds, I tend to focus more on her. And now she's got a baby, my focus will be the two of them. So if she told me, I probably decided that it had nothing to do with she and I and therefore, wasn't really worth remembering. I know that sounds horrible, but my brain tends to filter out what it doesn't need to remember. I work for a circus, so there's a lot of information that gets shoved in, some of it has to leak back out."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 am

He nodded.

"It happens. I tend to soak up things I am not supposed to know. They are tasty."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 am

She smiled.

"Sure. And I soak up what I need to soak up. I highly doubt that you and I are going to be seeing each other all that much... so details about your personal life aren't all that important to me." She shrugged. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:40 pm

He smiled and shrugged.

"Nothing to be sorry about."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:33 am

She smiled.

"I know. I just don't mean to offend you. I don't imagine you and I have much in common, really."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:20 pm

He smiled and shrugged.

"Probably not. Other than we are both in the lives of these two women."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 am

She smiled and shrugged.

"Sorry. I just don't really think it's good or healthy for us to really play the 'getting to know you' game."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:28 pm

He shrugged.

"Okay with me if thats what you want. I am just here for my daughter. I won't interfere. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:01 pm

She smiled.

"Lorelei didn't tell you much about me, did she?"
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 pm

He shrugged.

"Just that she cares about you and that you care about her. Oh and something about a tiger."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:20 am

She pointed to Loki -- the large white bengal tiger that was currently curled up next to the bassinet that Scarlet was asleep inside.

"Loki."

She shrugged and then made her way into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea and not wake the sleeping mother and child.

"She's told me quite a bit about you, though."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:09 pm

He smiled at the tiger and followed the woman into the kitchen.

"Nothing that interesting I am sure. There isn't that much to know about me, and we barely knew each other when we.. had our night."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:24 pm

She smiled a bit.

"She told me more that's interesting than you might think."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:55 pm

He looked at her a little closer.

"Like what?'
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:59 pm

She turned and lifted a brow, then leaned against the countertop.

"Let's not dance around it and play the I-know-what-you-are-but-don't-want-to-say game. I believe your kind are called Lupines, or Garou? Whichever you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:52 pm

He blinked.

"She must talk in her sleep."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:42 am

She laughed softly.

"No, she was quite awake when she told me. Never fear. Where I come from, we know how to keep a secret. Or two hundred of them."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 pm

He nodded.

"I would appreciate that."

No threats. Just.. appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next