Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:13 am

Well, he'd learned one thing for sure: if he ever needed to distract Eve, turn on the tv.

He chuckled.
"That's toothpaste, you wash you teeth with it to keep them clean and so your breath won't smell" he said, and realizing it was a silly thing to say even as he said it, he added: "I got some in the bathroom if you wanna try" with a jab of his thumb over his shoulder towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:04 pm

"Does... my breath smell?" She asked tilting her head. Like most all vampires, yes, it did. Like old blood. Iron and grease.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:32 am

He held up his hand indicating a tiny little bit with his finger and thumb.
"A little, sure it's no problem with the animals but humans kinda react to it" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:19 am

"Well I can hide it with obfuscate... but I didn't know. Ok! Show me how this works!" She said, standing and looking ready for action.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Oh, this ought to be good.

Jack got up and moved over to the bathroom, holding the door open for ever before walking over to the sink and retrieving a new toothbrush from one of the drawers and then picking up the tube of toothpaste.
"Here" she got handed both. [b]"You simply put that sparkly goo on the brush and you brush your teeth"[/B
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:46 pm

She looked incredulously at the tiny brush. She squeezed way too much on the brush and shoved it in her mouth, running the brush over just the front of her teeth. Her face screwed up like it tasted bad.

A muffled, "Giff gud fft?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:41 pm

He had no clue what she was saying.

"You have to brush all of your teeth, front, back and yeah everything you can reach" he chuckled, watching her with a bit of amusement to his eyes as he leaned against the wall and folded his arms across his chest.

Ancient vampire + toothpaste = good entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:44 pm

She opened her mouth wide and pointed at how she was getting the back teeth. Since she hadn't put water on it and she didn't really have much saliva being kindred, the toothpaste was a thick sparkly streak across her teeth.

"Iss guud?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:36 am

He was trying his damndest not to break down in laughter though the smile kept tugging at his lips.
"Here, he took her wrist gently so he could guide the toothbrush under the water from the tap. [b]"Give it another round and then you rinse with a mouth full of water" okay so it was funny, anyone had to admit that, right?
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:27 am

Oh, yes, it was hilarious.

She went over all her sharp little teeth again and then scooped water out from the sink into her mouth.

"I can't swallow it." She explained when she was done spiting.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:56 pm

"Doesn't matter, you're not suppose to swallow it" he shook his head with a smile. "Though, your breath should be smelling now and your teeth ought to feel cleaner" though mint might not be to Eve's taste, he really wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:40 am

"It tastes like burning... but my teeth do feel cleaner I'd say is my breath better?" She got in close as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:33 am

Well, it was better.
"An improvement indeed" Jack smiled at her before taking the toothbrush and placing it in a glass on the other side of the sink.
"You can keep it here for when you wanna brush your teeth. You're free to use the shower if you wanna too, I got clean towels over there. And while you don't eat, there'll be food for the monkey in the kitchen" he added. "Basically, make yourself at home" maybe he could teach her to be a bit civilized where she would teach him to be a bit more in tune with nature.
"I'll show you how to use the tv and the PlayStation too"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:31 pm

"Shower? Eh, pointless. Like brushing teeth. They'll all just get dirty again." Pragmatic Eve decalred.

"Monkey will enjoy food! But uh, I dunno if I can use TV and stuff. They got little buttons." She wiggled her clawed fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:11 pm

"Well, look at it this way, showering is a nice feeling. As is brushing your teeth. Given, seeing as you spend most of your time as a fox or around the wild I can see how it doesn't have much use but, while you're int he city it might help some if ever you feel like doing something most people do" he shrugged. "Like go to the movies or something" Jack smiled. "And buttons shouldn't bee too big a problem, I reckon your coordination is pretty good so as long as you're careful about how you poke things with those claws, it shouldn't be a problem" well, maybe, heh, they'd find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:35 pm

"I got a form I can be that doesn't have claws... I can try that." She said a little doubtfully.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:50 am

"Possibly, or I'll figure something out to deal with the buttons somehow" he wasn't too worried though really. "Like I said, make yourself at home whenever you come over, it really is the least I can do for you" because she had given him a chance to live that he otherwise would've been without.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:24 am

She shook her head, "Don't you worry about me feeling at home. Monkey, ya, but me? Nah." She reached up and ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:32 am

That was kinda cute all things considered. He also had very "ruffable" hair as was evided fromt he mess she left behind.

Jack flashed her a grin.
"Alright, just wanted to let you know though" he said.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:52 am

"You got me a sweet ass rock to sleep in and a fox hoodie. Hard to go wrong there!" She cackled.

"Ok, think I'm gunna head off. I'll come back when it's your second drink with monkey. Then the real fun begins." She had an evil peevish grin.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:55 am

Jack pursed his lips and pushed his bangs aside with a puff of hair. Or, kind of anyways. He managed to peek out from behind the bangs if nothing else since her ruffling his hair had left it properly messed up. Not that he seemed to mind one bit though.

"Alright, well, you know where to find me" he chuckled as he leaned away from the wall to follow her bak out into the apartment, not entirely sure if she was going to opt for the door or the window.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:59 am

"Sure thing! You stay out of trouble!" She puffed up and pointed at him sternly. It was about as non-threatening as could be.

"Bye!" She grinned and waved, then jumped up and turned into a bird, mid jump and flew out the window. Eve always seemed to leave abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Well she was an abrupt kind of person really, if one could actually call someone that. Not that Jack minded really as he went back to his own business with a smile.

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3