Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic Empty
PostSubject: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:07 am

Well, he' said he'd fix a few things and so he had. There was now a rock lion statue tucked into one corner of the apartment where sun couldn't reach it, next to which a basket had been placed with lots of pillows and a blanket to make it comfortable just in case the monkey, or Eve for that matter, decided to crash there. The lion had been chosen for the simple reasons that a: he kinda liked the look, and b: people didn't think you as insane having that in your apartment as just a piece of rock.

Speaking of monkey, he'd hung up a few ropes from the ceiling beams so that the critter could climb them and he'd also fixed one of the windows like he'd said he would, so that it now had a latch that could be operated from the outside and inside equally to open and lock the window. He lived on the top floor, he didn't much worry about break in because of an easy to open latch on a window.

The place looked like it had been cleaned up too and he was currently doing the dishes. You know, little mundane things that everyone had to do at some point during the day, or as it where, evening.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 am

There was a scratch as a bird tried to figure out the latch. She did quickly and screeched in joy. She landed inside and transformed.

"Woah, look at this place! It's like perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 am

"Hey" he smiled when he saw her, although he did wonder when he'd get used to that whole transformation thing. "Well, I thought maybe it could be a start" he said. "Think the serious monkey will approve?" he couldn't help but chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:28 am

"Fuck ya!" She hit the rope so it swung then saw her lion.

"Woah! I'm going to sleep in a lion! Fucking awesome!" She knelt by the stone.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:44 am

"My friends now think I got a thing for Asian stuff so I reckon I'll be getting gag gifts for months, but I thought a sculpture wild be easier to explain than hauling a piece of rock upstairs" he said with a chuckle and a light shrug of his shoulders. "Glad you like it"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 pm

"Ya I do! So how have things been?" She sat down next to the lion and wrapped an arm around it and rested her head against it as she listened to his answer.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 pm

That was kind of cute actually. Which contradicted the whole scary killing machine of a vampire thing. Heh...
"I've been pretty good actually. Work's kept me busy. And my spare time I've spent at Abby's" Jack smiled. "I'm likely to spend a few nights there a week, so if you come by and I'm not here, you'll know where to find me. This place is open to you any time regardless"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 am

"It is good. I'm used to it. So you two are good then?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 am

"Yeah..." he nodded with a quiet smile. "Yeah, we're good. She's... she's really something" Jack nodded.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:10 pm

"Good! Hopefully the Tremere won't turn her into super bitch robot from hell... gah, I'm trying to be open minded. It's hard for me... I been doing this thing, trying to fix my mind, fill in it's holes that the Tremere did and I'm less angry... but it's just hard. It's a lot of hate to just give up."

She scrunched up her face and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

"But you're trying. Admitting that there are issues that needs to be worked out is the first and hardest step. You're already on the way. And from what you've told me, your anger has been justified. Though, it is always better to find a way to let go of it than let it control you" Jack smiled before holding out a hand to her. "Come here, I got you something" he added, parting the seat next to him with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm

She nodded to his words. They sounded wise to her. Esspecially the bit about not letting anger control her. It took 800 years for her to be ready to let her hate go and it wasn't all going to be undone in a night.

Present? Oh goody! She hopped up and sat next to him where he had indicated, her tail wagged in anticipation.

"What? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:09 pm

He reached over the back of the couch and pulled out something which was held up so Eve could get a good look of it.
It was a shock pink hoodie, complete with a fox eared hood and the words "Foxy Lady" written across the chest in gold. Apparently? He found this hilarious, so said the grin.
"I couldn't help myself" oh God he hoped she wouldn't hit him.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:28 pm

She took it and held it up, her lips moved as she sounded out the words. Eve wasn't the greatest at reading obviously.

Then she cackled when she turned it around and saw the hood. "It's like I'm a fake fox, but I'm a real fox! But people will think I'm a fake one!"

She shoved it on her her head and put the hood up and tossed her head around like a bobble head and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:10 am

Now that was definitively a better reaction than he could've hoped for. His smile widening into a heart felt laughter when she did the bobble head move with a kind if glee you mostly only ever saw in children.
"Fits you perfectly" jack grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Eve danced around and laughed at her fox jacket for a bit before sitting back down and giving Jack a big hug.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:20 am

He wrapped his arms around her in return and gave her a solid hug.
"You're welcome. You look much better when you're happy and smiling" the Ghoul in turn smiled at her, pulling back a little so he could nudge some of that tangled mess of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 am

"Ya, it is better to be happy. I hate complicated shit. I hate it when I don't understand things... Then I get angry. I'm myself when I don't have a care in the world. That's me."

"Maybe you'll uncomplicate things. Not complicate them like I always thought human ghouls do."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 am

"I'll keep my fingers crossed for that. Seems your world is just as complicated as mine, and now that I'm standing with a foot in each, well... maybe I'll be able to help bridge them a little rather than drive them further apart" Jack nodded.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 am

"Cainites are people. People are complicated." She shrugged. "All I can do is try to make sense of it. But I hope you can help."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:41 am

"From what little experience I've had with your kind, what little I've heard? I'm already willing to say I'm far better off with you than I could've been with anyone else. I'm not that good at being at someoen's 'command'. But you're... you're just you" did that make sense? "So it's alright, because you're not asking me to be anyone other than myself"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 am

"Eh, maybe, there are other people like me out there. I'm not easy cause of my temper, cause I'm not around as much as others. Cause I'm free. As long as that's ok with you, then we're a smart match! I don't want no 'yes-man' nonsense. I don't need it."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:52 am

"No sweat, I tend to speak my mind" he winked, reaching out to ruffle her hair and most likely nearly getting his hand stuck in the tangled mess. "If you can handle my temper, I'll handle yours" Jack smiled. "I promise"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:52 am

She didn't seem to mind his hand getting caught. She like pets after all, in human form or otherwise.

"Hah, you better hope I don' embrace ya then. You'll look like me in no time." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 am

"Heh, I don't think horns would suit me" he chuckled with a light shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic   Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modifications (open) - Jack's Attic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next