Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 am

Thalion came to the house with a whole slew of pink Victoria Secret bags hanging from his arms. He had a dreamy smile on his face and was even humming to himself.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:26 am

The door to her room was open, and she was drawing on the wall. So far it was just in pencil, but it looked like she might be painting it later. She looked towards the door when he came in.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 am

He slowed down and peeked in her room and smiled.

"Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:33 am

She peered at him, then smiled and came forward.

"You are Tiny Tim. I am Elizabeth."

And she held out her hand to him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 am

He leaned down to kissed her hand rather than shake it. He looked up from her hand and said, "Elizabeth, such a pretty name. Mine is Thalion... not Tim."

He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:37 am

She smiled.

"Sorry, conversation from Christmas. I was Christmas Future, you were Tiny Tim. I didn't have another name for you. What brings you to the house with all the bags?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 am

"I must have missed this Christmas thing. I was out." Blackout drunk likely, he didn't remember.

"Darius asked me to live here for a little bit. I bought these for my new girlfriend." He showed off the bags, selecting one to pull out to show Elizabeth. A sexy red bra.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 am

She smiled.

"That is lovely. She will love it. Will we get to meet her?"
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 am

"Wouldn't mind seeing you in it." He said looking from the bra to her, but then laughed to show he was joking. He was joking. Ya.

"She's shy and quiet. Likely won't meet anyone." He smiled at his own private joke.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 am

She pouted ever so slightly.

"I like meeting new people."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:51 am

"Well maybe you can meet her. If you promise to be polite. She sensitive about people staring."

Thalion wasn't sure if he'd be allowed to do anything to Elizabeth, but better to ask forgiveness than permission?

"Her name is Dolly and she actually lives here too."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:52 am

She beamed.

"Really? Can I meet her now? I won't stare."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:59 am

Thalion nodded after taking a glance around the room. Hell maybe she'd be in good humor about 'Dolly.' Bethy was clearly more than a touch morbid.

"Come on then. You can tell her how she looks in her new cloths."

He walked down the hall to his room. The smell of formaldehyde and other strong chemicals grew stronger the closer they got to his room. When he opened the door "Dolly" was sitting on the bed, positioned in a sexy "come hither" pose. A feathery sily robe was loveingly drapped over her form.

Her eyes were glued shut and her skin was sickly pale. She was a dead body lying in his bed.

Thalion stood behind Bethy ready to move is Bethy reacted badly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:03 pm

She paused with a gasp, but only for a moment. She looked over her shoulder at him with wide eyes.

"She's beautiful."

And then she was moving forward, to kneel next to the bed, reaching out to touch her hair. Feel the skin.

"So supple and soft. Dolly, you are just about perfect, aren't you?"

Yes, she was now talking to the dead girl.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Thalion was shocked and then utterly delighted. He crawled onto the bed, touching Dolly himself lovingly. He was a proud boyfriend.

"She is, she's perfect."

He dumped all the bags off on the bed and started pulling out bras and underwear.

"Now which one do you like best?" He said also talking to the dead girl. He held them up to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:08 pm

She dug through the assorted choices, finding a gorgeous purple set and holding it up.

"Oh, Dolly, this brings out the color of your eyes. You should wear this."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Thalion nodded, "Oh yes, yes yes. You are right Elizabeth, you have a good eye."

He started stripping the dead girl of her clothing. He was careful, his long fingers genty manipulated her limbs.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 pm

She touched the skin, running her fingertips across her legs. Touching all the spaces.

"Dolly, you are dry. Give me a second. I have something for that."

And she was up and running out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Thalion watched Elizabeth run out with a smile on his face. What a delightful little thing she was.

He started brushing the hair of the naked woman while he waited for Elizabeth to return. Maybe she knew a good trick to help preserve his precious girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 pm

She came back with a jar of cream, coming back to kneel by the bed.

"Here, Thalion. Massage this into her skin."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:23 pm

He moved the new clothing aside and then started rubbing the cream in starting with Dolly's shoulders and down her arms.

"This is a brilliant idea. You are a special one Elizabeth." He complimented. And to think he had been prepared to bash her brains in. That would have been a total waste,
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:27 pm

She beamed and took some of the cream, rubbing it into her feet.

"Dolly is special. She is already well preserved, but there will be maintenance. We want to keep her around for you, if she's special enough to buy such pretty things for."
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm

"Yes, I worked very hard to get her. It's always hard getting a woman isn't it?" He laughed softly, working the cream in between her fingers.

"I want to keep her as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:34 pm

She nodded.

"I can help. I will research how to keep the flesh supple for you."

Because Bethy's a helper.
Back to top Go down
Thalion
Elder
Thalion

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:38 pm

"That would be just wonderful..." He was so surprised by this turn of events he was a little numb about it.

"Where did you come from Elizabeth? Before here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew   Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treating my girl right (Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next