Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:01 am

She tilted her head.

"Complicated how?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 pm

She smiled . . .

"Just complicated . . . Step father, adoptive mother . . . All that gushy stuff . . ."She glanced down then back up . . .

"So, what can I see you again?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:24 am

She smiled.

"Whenever you want. I'm home most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:10 pm

She smiled back . . .

"How about tomorrow night . . . We can go where ever you you want . . ." she gestured. . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:43 am

She lowered her head and seemed thoughtful for a moment.

"I'd like that," she confessed quietly. "But I need you to know and understand that I don't do this often. I'm not a one-night-stand type of girl... and my tastes are odd... and..."

She shrugged, almost helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:07 pm

She held up her hand . . .

"Alright . . .I put my cards out there . . .Why don't you tell me what you want . . ." She smiled and gestured with her hand . . .

Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 am

She frowned, then shrugged.

"Someone I can actually have a real relationship with. Eventually. Barring that, just friends. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 pm

She nodded . . .

"Because, then I know what you want . . .What I want it seems is the same thing . . . Though, of course add a child in that . . ." She chuckled . . .

"I like you Alexandria and not in the one night stand way . . . I'd like to get to know you and date you and perhaps we can be what you want . . .Of course, no promises on the future . . . I won't lie . . . I might hurt you, you might hurt me . . . But I'm willing to risk it . . ." She then put up her hand like a girl scout . . .

"I promise not to make any sexual advances until you want me too . . . Also . . . I will try not to be a bitchy prego person . . . Scouts honor." She beamed a smile . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 am

She smiled.

"I'm not opposed to sexual advances. I just... I just thought you should know that I'm not the one-night-stand type. I don't ask for promises for the future, but I very much like you, Lorelei. And being a little bitchy when you're pregnant is okay... I've always wanted kids, but I can't have any of my own."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:44 pm

She nodded . . .

"Then I think we can agree that we want to see where this takes us so . . . Odd asking this now . . . But would you like to be my soon girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 am

She laughed softly.

"I think I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:14 pm

She smiled . . .

"Awesome . . ."A laugh as well as she sits back and sighs . . .

"I hope you don't mind me asking . ..But why can't you have children . . ." She asked something that was personal but then again she was prego and if she could, she'd help Alex best she could to feel what she felt.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:03 am

She smiled.

"I was raped and there was damage," she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 am

Lorelei frowned at that . . .

"Sorry." Is all she could really say . . .It was a horrible thing to have done to you and really no words could change it or make it better but at least her sorry would be a way of saying she was sympathetic . . .

Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 am

She smiled.

"Nothing to apologize for. I've worked through it already."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 am

Lorelei nodded . . .Then thought . . .

"Do you snore?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:21 am

She laughed softly.

"No, I don't. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 pm

She held up her first finger and thumb . . .

"A little . . ." she winked laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 am

She laughed softly.

"That's okay. I have ear plugs."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 am

She chuckled . . .

"Good . . .Would hate for you not to get your beauty sleep . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:07 pm

She laughed.

"It's okay. I sleep like the dead anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:34 pm

She laughed and nodded understanding that . . .

"That's good . . . I move in my sleep . . . apparently . . . The sheets are every where when I wake up . . ."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 am

She smiled.

"It's okay if you sprawl. The snoring is the bad one."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:46 pm

She laughed . . .

"You say that now, but when I some how kick you off the bed . . . I shall remind you of what you just said . . ."A cute smirk appeared.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 pm

She grinned at that.

"We'll see about that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next