Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 pm

She gently stopped looking at her . . .

"Mmmhmm . . . I see that . . .Very amazing." She gently kissed the side of her neck and then her shoulder . . .Her other hand gently moved along her hair . . .

Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 am

She shivered as she felt Lorelei's lips against her throat and then her shoulder. Shivered again at the hand in her hair. She drew a deep breath, then turned to look at Lorelei, a look of pure desire in her eyes.

"I could say the same about you," she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Her smile turned to pure seduction as she leaned forward . . .

"Thank you my dear . . ." She would softly move her finger tips down her arm to Alex's hand . . .With a smooth move she brought alex's hand to her lips and kissed her wrist and then the palm of her hand. . .

"Care to guide me to your room . . ." Her lips once again kissed the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:33 am

With another deep breath, she watched the other woman. Then she tugged her hand away and shook her head...

"I... I don't do one-nighters. Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 pm

She nodded slowly as she kissed her neck gently again and whispered . . .

"Neither do I . . ." She squeezed her shoulder gently them moved for the door . . .

"How about something to drink . . . Whatever ya got I'll get it." She smiled looking back from the door way. Lorelei never pushed no, she just set it straight . . .She'll be back for another date and then another.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 pm

She smiled, faintly. She couldn't help but shiver at the kisses, at the touch of the pretty little blonde.

"Um... I'm a hot chocolate fan, myself. It's all right... I can get it."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 pm

She smiled . . .

"Naw, I got this . . .You relax . . .Let me make you my extra special hot chocolate . . ." She winked as she moved out of the room and headed toward the kitchen . . . She'd start looking for all her cups and things . . . A few pots and pans fall . . .

"My bad . . .Oh there they are . . ." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 pm

She laughed softly and curled up on the couch next to the large tiger.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:20 pm

She finally came out of the kitchen carrying two hot cups of coca . . .They were mound of whipped cream and marsh mellows on top of each cup . . . She set it in front.

"Its hot so careful." She winked as she seated herself next to Alex in a chair wherever the Tiger wasn't taking up.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:58 am

She took the cup with a smile.

"Thanks. So what brings you to Florida?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:54 pm

She smiled . . .

"My Mother and New Da . . .Or rather old Da . . .but New . . .Eh, Its a long story." she winked sipping her hot chocolate . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:43 am

She took a sip of her own hot chocolate.

"I've got time if you want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 pm

She shrugged . . .

"Its really good as a conversation at a later date . . ." She winked.

"So, tell me more about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:48 am

She laughed.

"Okay, okay. I'm a contortionist for the circus. I have a pet tiger. Uh... that's really about it as far as getting to know me goes."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 pm

She laughed as well . . .

"Sorry . . . I am not very good at this huh . . . I guess I don't like talking about myself . . . It always ends up going the wrong way ,.. ." She laughed . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 am

She laughed softly.

"You don't have to talk about anything you're not comfortable talking about."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 pm

She shrugs . . .

"Its complicated . . .I guess I don't mind . . . Alright . . . How well do you know places around here?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 am

She held up her hand and wiggled it in a 'so-so' fashion.

"I'm mostly okay with places around here."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:22 pm

She nodded . . .

"Right . . . Ever heard of the White Dove Clinic?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:36 am

She smiled.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 pm

She nodded . . .

"My Mother runs that place . . . " she watched Alex's reaction she didn't know if Alex's new of the other world and she was certainly not going to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:41 am

She actually seemed surprised by that. Whether it was because she knew that Odessa was Kindred or whether it was the youthful appearance of the beautiful doctor or whether she just happened to be surprised that Lorelei was the daughter of a doctor was hard to determine. But something caused the blonde woman some surprise.

"Really? Not what I would have expected."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 pm

She nodded . . . She wouldn't go into the kindred part .. .

"I'm adopted . . . So, you can see how complicated things can be with my step Da and Mother . . ." she gave a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:58 pm

She smiled.

"I can. Though Jamie seems like a good dad. I think you could probably do worse."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:24 am

She nodded . . .

"Not saying he's a bad Da . . .He's good . . . Its just complicated . . .If you knew . . .Well, just complicated . . ." the past was odd having grown up with her adoptive mother never changing and always pretending to be her sister or a distant cousin . . . There were other da's out there . . .But never stayed long . . .Now knowing why . ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next