Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 am

"Okay..." looking at Rai "What is walking around now...." with a wrinkled nose at thinking of dead baby moving.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 am

She frowned and shook her head.

"No idea. But if it's some sort of zombie, it might be her. I'm more worried that it might be a Risen, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 am

"What's that?" looking to Rai for more explanation.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 pm

She smiled.

"A Risen? A vengeful spirit that comes back from the dead. Did you ever see the movie The Crow?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 pm

"Yes I did." with a nod to her "Oh that would be bad."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:08 pm

She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. That's a Risen, though humans don't really know what to call it. But yes, it would be bad."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:10 pm

"So I'll keep looking." leaning over to gently kiss Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 pm

She kissed the ghoul and smiled.

"Let's go see this beach."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm

"Play ground was next Lady." with a shy smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:16 pm

She ducked her head and laughed a little.

"All right. Playground, then."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Rachel again, opened Rai's door, seatbelted her in, and another quick kiss. Then got in and drove like a bat out of hell to the playground. She stopped the car, got out and went to open Rai's door, showing her the trail she had followed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:19 pm

She followed along, looking around the playground. Frowning as she thought about this one.

((PM to ST))
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Both Rachel and Griselda could feel a slight chill on the light wind, coming from the entrance of the park.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Rachel led Rai to the area she had found and photographed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:46 am

She was intent as she moved, walking toward what she could hear. She was speaking, too, but it was hard to make out what she said. After all, she didn't want to look crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Rachel let Rai do her thing as she stayed alert and looked all around.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 am

She was moving closer to... something. And still talking. Asking questions, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:08 am

Rachel moved closer to Rai trying to understand what she was saying, moving closer but not disturbing and still staying alert.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:44 am

She was speaking... whatever language it was that the dead woman spoke.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:38 pm

As Griselda moved toward the beach, a figure as plain as day could be seen climbing out of the water. Rachel could see her, too. The woman had dark hair with a few bald patches. It was slicked back and ratted due to the water. She was in a white night gown that clung to her emaciated body.

Even in the moonlight, there was something off about her. She was clutching something in her hand and she appeared angry-- or at least, put out. She was pounding the sand with a tiny fist, making quite an indentation in the tiny, packed granules.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Rachel pointed to the figure, nodding towards her "There she is."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 pm

She nodded, slowly -- and very cautiously -- making her way toward the woman.

"Beryl?" she said softly. Trying not to startle the woman and trying her best to sound comforting.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:57 pm

She dropped what she was clutching into the sand and began to bury it when she heard Griselda's voice. "Go away!" Her voice was extremely hoarse, as if she hadn't used it in some time. She wasn't frightened of the women coming toward her. She was cautious, but not afraid.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Rachel stayed behind Rai, not moving towards the woman because she didn't want to crowed her or make her run off again.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:08 pm

She was still approaching, though. Cautiously. Carefully.

"Beryl, I want to help you. You're looking for something, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next