Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Rachel listened but did not interrupt the two of the "dead" talking.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:11 am

Beryl began drawing in the sand with her fingers. She was quick, she was... good, too. What she drew was the skyline, minus all buildings over 3 stories, a small cemetery and the city was so much smaller. There was no kiddie park, no big roads or highways, no cars... It looked like a small town, overgrown with trees and houses. Not the city it was today. Not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 am

She was watching, moving a little closer. She was trying to see the details, but she was also waiting to see the details of the box itself.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:18 am

She started drawing the box last. It appeared small, able to be held with two hands. But the way she brought out the detail in the sand was truly a feat. Soon, it was finished, minus the color, of course and Beryl stepped away.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:20 am

She crouched so she could commit it to memory. In fact, this was probably going to take quite a bit of work to find -- especially if it was that old.

"All right. This might take a little while to find. Is there a way I can contact you so that we can look together?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:23 am

She gave a bit of a shrug. "I... I'll be at the cemetery."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 am

She nodded at that and looked at the ghost.

"I think it's not here anymore. Someone, I think, took it. A while ago. Have you seen anyone other than me around here?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:45 am

She pointed a long, spindly finger at Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:10 pm

She nodded.

"Anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 pm

"No, not that I remember," she shook her head, half sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:08 am

She nodded.

"Okay. Okay, Beryl. It's all right."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:35 am

She nodded, digging in the sand again. "I didn't see my husband's tomb."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:10 pm

She blinked.

"Who is your husband?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:11 pm

"Thomas... Thomas Browning. I need to find his tomb."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:15 pm

"Okay. When was he born, Beryl?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:18 pm

"1852," she said, as sand went flying behind her. "He was born in Atlanta."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:08 pm

She paused for a second...then she nodded.

"All right, Beryl. Can you tell me what he looks like?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:55 pm

"Her height," she pointed again to Rachel. "But his hair was black as night. Eyes as blue as the blue bird. He had features like a bird-- wiry, thin. But he was strong. He was too strong."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Rachel blinked at her words, glancing to Rai but still staying back and out of the way as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:07 pm

She nodded.

"All right. Did he ever say or do anything strange?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:13 pm

"He didn't speak much. But he was unusually strong, full of rage. Rumor had it that he was into hallucinogens or other medications or even alcohol. But, I never saw him do any of that."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 am

She nodded.

"All right. Can you show me where you used to live?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 pm

"It's not here anymore," she said, as she pointed to a bluff over the beach about a mile to the south. "The house was there. But it's not there anymore."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 pm

She nodded.

"Can you show me where it used to be? Exactly?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:17 pm

"Yes," she nodded, looking at Rachel once more. "Bring her."

Beryl turned and began to walk up the beach, only slightly unsteady on her feet. She easily found a path up and back toward the grass from the sand. It was eroded and hard to spot if you didn't know what to look for. And she led them for a mile or so, up toward the rocky bluff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next