Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

He slipped the phone from his pocket and spoke into it "Raz0r love, problem solved, no need to do anything. Thank you."

Then he got into the cab of his truck and dialed Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:25 pm

She watched the woman leave. "Well." she chuckled, " That was....interesting." Then simply shrugged and followed him into the truck. This was not the excitement she imagined.....there was no blood.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 pm

He looked over at Mercy and smiled apologetically while waiting for Griselda to answer
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 pm

"Sheriff," said the puzzled-sounding Sheriff.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 pm

"Miss MacKenzie, Grant here. What the hell just happened with Shauna? She walks up to my truck with a gun drawn acting like some sort of TV cop, and then gets pissy at me for challenging her on it. Things went downhill from there. I give less than a tinker's damn about most things, but I do like good relations with my neighbors. She has had some problems with me in the past, I regret she brought you into what is largely a clan matter."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:45 pm

There was a pause...

"I have no idea, Mister Grant. I've only spoken to her a handful of times, though I'd like to think she and I are friends. There's just... there's nothing that the Office can do if she knowingly leaves Alexander's area, since I work for Alexander. That's why I said I'd help her as a friend if I could, but I don't.. I'm confused."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:47 pm

"I'm know it's out of your hands, and she angered me something fierce. I really hate telling people to leave, it goes against my principles but she found the right triggers. That said I would be happy to work out something if I could gain some assurances that this sort of thing won't happen again. But she has no clan representative, and unless you are willing to speak for her, I'm loathe to trust her at this moment. I would sit down with the both of you in Elysium to talk if you wanted though."

Strangely reasonable Anarch was well, strangely reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

She paused again.

"Well... sure... we can sit down and chat. But... I can't represent her. I don't represent anyone...I'm the Sheriff. I've got my own representation to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:51 pm

"I understand. You are the closest thing to an intermediary at the moment, since you got drafted into this matter, and Raz0r trusts you."

He was still suspicious, but Raz0r trusted her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:57 pm

"Well, if you can talk her into meeting with you here, at the Elysium, sure. I'll play keep-the-Blue-Bloods-from-killing-each-other mediator."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:58 pm

"She's already gone, and has said she's leaving the state. Keeping her is not my job, nor quite frankly my interest. If you want to keep her around, I'll be happy to discuss matters further. Also, killing is tacky. You can only do it once, but you can cheat someone over many times. More profit that way."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 pm

She paused.

"I'm not really the force-someone-to-do-things-they-don't-want-to-do type. Mostly. Okay, when it comes to sticking around somewhere. If she's not happy, she's not happy. I'm not her babysitter, or her mother. But I can talk to her, see if I can't make some sense of what's going on. That's the best I can offer, and even that's going to be taxing me, since, thanks to the Sabbat, I haven't really got the time to deal with things like this."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 pm

"Yes, let's talk Sabbat. I have more people now, and regretfully was gone when they made their first big push. Also, Eve and I found the body of the dead cop. If you can coordinate your activities and what you know with me, I can bring my forces around in a flanking move. I am also trying to bring in some more people."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 pm

There was another pause.

"Why don't you come to my office, Mister Grant? We can discuss tactics with my team."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:23 pm

"Tomorrow then?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:33 pm

"Sounds good to me. Sorry you've had a crappy evening, Mister Grant."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:34 pm

"It's ok. Poor Mercy I think wanted blood and she got none. I'll see you tomorrow, and apologize you got drug into this."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:43 pm

"Not your fault. Have a pleasant evening."

And she hung up, just as quickly as she had been called.
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:23 am

She bit her tongue as the conversation went on. When it was finished, she smiled at Jonathon, saying, "Poor Mercy is ok ... she's quite good at meeting her own needs."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:25 am

"But my dear Miss Novykh, after Shauna pissed me off so much, I had plans to stake her and display her in my parlor as the birth of Venus. You would have enjoyed the process greatly."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am

She snickered, "Venus? ..I thought you seen her more as a Medusa. " She shook her head, "Ah well, maybe another time....she don't seem the kind to give up so easy."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:11 pm

"Nah, it's the red hair, and she is shaped nice. She'd make a good Venus."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 pm

She grins, "OK, but staking is ugly..I say we taxidermy her."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm

"Well I was thinking about gifting her to a Tzimsce I know, or if she didn't want her, trying to hire her to rework things to suit me. But I have no reason to go hunt Shauna down now either. She's leaving, and I don't want her naked in my parlor that badly."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

She just smiled and nodded as she thought to herself...silly man, the chase is the best part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next