Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:05 pm

"He was. Stole money, destroyed businesses, ruined contacts... very bad boy."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 pm

" And what, pray tell, would make sweet little Johnny do such wicked things?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 pm

"Their politics were not compatible." he grinned. "One was rather stodgy and traditional."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:28 pm

"Ahhh...politics....the root of all evil..." she nodded, " I guess the joke is on them."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 am

It wasn't unusual to find the occasional trucker sleepingon the side or the road or a truck in a parking lot but when you did and there was activities or the bad sort also around you tended to check things out. The first thing they would have heard is a low growling bardk of a dog. Then came the flashlight. "Hello!" The female voice called out. "Wake up get dressed and step out where I can see you please."

Grant would recognize it as Shauna's and the voice while calm was one of business. Also nearby was the crackle of a radio. SHauna had heard of the cop that got motzed by the Sabbat so she wasn't taking chances. Smoke was loose and right with her... growling.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 am

Johnathon walked back to his truck when he heard the commotion. "A bit outside the duties of an arson investigator " he said dryly "given the taxes this company pays, I'm sure your boss would find a complaint from me most interesting. "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:55 am

She turned and looked at Johnathan straight up "Waaay out of your district considering Tallahassee has its issues too Johnathan." She placed the gun back into it's holster. It was not her service piece either... "Still it's just you." She signaled the dog to stand down and she did sitting beside her. "Can't be too careful lately. And transport taxes are federal so I doubt they'd help you." She said in a teasing tone.

A second later she had her radio in hand. "You ok? Broken down, need a lift or a tow back up north or what?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 am

"Put your radio away. This area is mine too, and transport taxes are also none of your problem. What I do have is video of you doing things that are not part of your job. I'm fine. Down here showing the flag so to speak "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 am

"The Fire Marshal has power of arrest John. With another cop being offed recently and you parked in a lot not during receiving hours. And my calling you by name on sight. No. Sorry nice try on the video but really... nice try." She gave him a look that was both sad and amused. "The flag is US and State of Florida not Johnathan Grant territory claim. Live with it. I live and work here just like you transport whatever is in that container here. Sp please don't make me have you open the truck, see a bill of lading, a contract for one of the stores here oh and if carrying any HAZMATS or ATF materials all the papers for that too...since your truck would have to be placarded for that..." She looked down the truck side then back to him. "49CFR and all that jazz. Typical traffic stop."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 am

"Get out of my territory. Everything south of what Alexander claims is held by me. You are no longer welcome, regardless of your job duties. You can leave now. "

As he spoke, his eyes flashed black with rage
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:27 am

And she laughed at him. "Really." The ghouled dog growled and Shauna hit a button on her radio which worked with her cell and was instantly ready to defend herself. "Backup." She said still watching him.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:36 am

(I can't do more until tonight )
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 am

"Sheriff," came the soft -- if hurried -- voice.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Johnathon shook his head and called razor

"Tap into the video on my truck please love, and kill all signals in this area save mine if you can, or show up invisible if you can't. Shauna is no longer welcome in our holdings"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:21 pm

"Give me five before you do anything stupid. This is going to take a big shift in my gears."
Her voice sounded harried a bit. And there was barking and meowing in the background.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:26 pm

"You got it. Phone in my shirt pocket" he said slipping it into his shirt and wishing for one of those blue tooth things.

"Miss McCade, you have five minutes before all hell breaks loose, and you wind up decorating my parlor as Venus. Please stand down "
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:15 pm

After remaining silent through the bulk of the conversation she looks to Johnathon and simply says, "..and this shit is why I stay away from civilization."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 pm

"I'm in my jurisdiction. I came upon you by accident and I'm not leaving this area because you suddenly claim it Johnathan. That's ridiculous and if you lose that infamous temper after threatening me the last time we were alone that is on you. I work down here live around here and have since I been here. I have technically prior claim by that right even as an Anarch you should see that. So don't tell me to stand down when I see your eyes go black and you threaten me. Tallahassee is not anywhere near here." She knowing the key to her radio was still open and the Sheriff could hear all this.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 am

There was a pause.

"Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 am

“SE FL
Homestead Miami Dade County. The list I Gave you when I said I could
help."
Shauna said as she kept her eyes on Johnathan.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:00 am

Johnathon stood there, nodded towards Mercy, and then stuck his hands in his pockets, literally whistling Dixie.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 pm

There was a pause from the Sheriff.

"Shauna, as the Sheriff, there's nothing this office can do right now. It's outside of my domain and therefore, outside of anything I can do."

Another pause.

"As a friend, I can see if I might be able to do something, though."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm

"Right. No that's fine. I'm told I'm not welcome here." Shauna said and looked to Johnathan. "You win. I'm gone. I'll pack my things and be gone in 30 minutes. I'll send notice, quit my job and be out of here.... and out of Port St Lucie too. No job means, no reason to be here any more. Have a wonderful night stopping two packs roaming the area and the one up north in your Tallahassee." And with that she turned to leave. Yep for her it was just that simple. It was the second time the Officers dropped the ball on her and it was the last one she wanted.

She also said to the Sheriff as she turned. "Let Jim know I'll be stopping by on the way out of the Domain. I'm done here. NO family, no support and favors on the fly are not my style but thanks for the offer. He's a lune, she's a bitch and I want no part of any of them so I'll be leaving as soon as I can."

She called her dog to her as she reached the car.

(Also PMing ST to remove the flaw Territorial on her sheet.)
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:13 pm

He shrugged and pulled his hands from his pockets, letting the claws he had grown vanish, before lighting a cigarette. "Night."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:14 pm

(Gone)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next