Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Thank you! That didn't have her turning bright red at all as she hurriedly pulled him along to the beach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 am

He laughed again, following behind her. "So adorable when you blush."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 am

"Your fault..." she muttered somewhat embarrassed even though she was still smiling as they made their way down the streets, not really needing long before reaching the beach. The Caitiff option for a shortcut over a fencer rather than move around it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:49 am

He chuckled quietly. "I will happily take the blame for that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:23 am

With sand under their feet, the blond turned to look at him again, the scent of the sea and the fresh air filing her senses though all she had eyes for was him.
"Well, the blame is all yours" Teddy chuckled. "Though in a nice way I suppose" the blond tilting her head slightly to the side as the warm breeze tugged lightly at her curls. "Since I only ever blush in a good way when it's because of you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 am

He chuckled softly, his hand reaching for hers and twining their fingers together. Both hands, in fact. "Is there a bad kind of blushing?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:43 am

She stopped walking when he did that, her toes digging into the sand as she tilted her head slightly to the side with a smile.
"Mm, I dunno... you're probably gonna think I'm lying but... not many things can actually make me blush" Teddy chuckled. "You though? Mmm, you seem to do the trick"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:01 am

He laughed. "Why is that, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:16 am

"Beats me"
Pfft.

She chuckled and gave his hands a light tug, more or less pulling herself into his arms without letting go of his hands, even as she moved his arms around herself meaning her hands got caught behind her back when she arched her body to pressed her chest against his.
"But it's nice... it feels nice..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 pm

He laughed softly, tugging her closer with his arms, his hands trapped behind her back in her own. "Yes, it does."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 am

She really could just stay like that, in his arms, gazing up at him. Just the simple fact that he was able to smile did her good, remembering with herself that she hadn't been able to smile for months after her own Embrace.
"Come on..." Teddy have his fingers a light squeeze. "I wanna swim with you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 pm

He started walking again, a slow and leisurely pace. "I'm walking, I'm walking."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Which was fine with her really as she matched his pace while walking closer to the water so that she could let the surf lap at her feet while they looked for someplace slightly secluded so they could be alone.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:39 am

There was plenty of places to be slightly secluded. Even right where they were. Most people don't go swimming at night, as the cold of the ocean's water was too much for a human. That, and the tides. But he was worried about neither of those things, just kept walking her until they were about knee-deep in the water. "How far do you want to swim?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 am

By then she'd left the sarong and the shirt on the shore, leaving her only in the bright yellow bikini she'd picked out.

She bit her lip and chewed at it for a moment as she looked out across the water.
"Mmm, I dunno, I was planning on just trying to keep up with you really" Teddy chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 pm

He laughed, already ducking down so that his shoulders could be under the water. "Hmm. I won't go too fast, then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 pm

"Mmm, going easy on me are you?" she laughed, pulling lightly at the straps of her bikini just to make sure they were actually properly tied before following his example and lowering herself into the water with a soft intake of air.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 pm

He laughed softly. "Not really, no. But I don't know how skilled you are at swimming yet, either."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 pm

"Mm..." she ducked down just enough for the water to touch her lips that were still curved into a smile. "Not as good as you I imagine, but not too bad" the blond chuckled, pushing off as she could take a couple of strokes through the water to bring herself a little further from the shore.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 am

He followed her at a leisurely pace, stroking through the water with seemingly no effort at all. "Oh, most haven't been trained like I have. But I like to check anyway."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 am

"I probably haven't either" the blond smiled, moving with a natural grace though not with his level of skill. "But I'm in pretty good shape" she smiled brightly at him, seemingly enjoying the moment as if a treasure given to her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:07 pm

He laughed. "I've seen people in great shape that can't swim at all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:15 pm

"Mmm.." she ducked under the water, gliding through it a couple of meters before emerging again, throwing her head back to get the curls out of her face. "But I surf, and if you try to surf without being able to swim you're going to have a fairly short career" Teddy grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:17 pm

He smirked. "You surf. But you didn't say you surf well."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:24 pm

"Hey!" he got water splashed at him of course he did. "I am an excellent surfer! I just happen to be completely out of training, that's different!" err, how? God knew how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next