Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 am

His face broke out into a broad grin. "Now, there's a thought. I'm only concerned about getting arrested for that sort of thing. It's a little more dangerous for that sort of thing to happen now."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:29 am

The blond let out a soft laughter as she bit her lip and tilted her head to the side, causing her blonds to bounce slightly.
"Well, your pick. I'm fine with either. Not as if we got caught last time we went to the beach.." she said with a brief hint of colour to her cheeks.
Good memories..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 am

He laughed as he leaned close to kiss the top of her head. "The last time we went to the beach, I could be awake during the day to deal with it." He smiled, brushing his fingertips over her cheek. "Go ahead and get dressed, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:47 am

"Bikini then" Teddy kissed him again with a smile before pulling away and disappearing around the corner to get said bikini from the closet. Well, bikini, sarong and a shirt to be exact, so she'd be semi dressed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 am

He grinned as he watched her moving around the room. "It's a good idea. This time, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:55 am

"Mhm.." she smiled, quickly retrieving and putting on her bikini before wrapping a sarong around her waist and pulling a white over sized summer shirt from the closet.

Really, she didn't need more then a few minutes to get ready. She was at least practical that way as she turned back to him with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:54 am

He watched her. Every motion, every curve and ripple of muscle as she changed into her bikini. She turned to smile at him and would find him watching. He smiled and held out his hand for her. "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:57 am

"Mhm, let's" the smiling blond said, placing her hand in his and snatching her keys while in the same movement grabbing a couple of towels.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:00 am

He couldn't help the laugh that rose in his throat. "You're excellent at multitasking, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:31 am

"Ah, you've discovered my super power" the bikini clad blond grinned and gave his hand a light tug.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 am

He followed her with another laugh. "There's much worse super powers to have."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:06 am

Teddy gave him a nod, locking the door behind them and happily bouncing down the stairs with light steps, though not letting go of his hand. Not once.
"I'm pretty happy with it" she smiled at him. "It' practical, and it makes up for me being a complete scatterbrain"

She was, though happy that he was sounding and looking more like himself, careful to look out for any little sign of him feeling... well, anything other than good really. Being turned wasn't like turning off and on a light after all. People reacted differently and it was still a lot to process for him.

A trip to the beach though might still be good. Just a bit of peace and quiet. A swim. A chance to reacquaint himself with his body and his senses.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:54 am

He needed it, honestly. Needed the chance to get to know his body again, which currently felt rather alien. He kept his hand in hers as he followed her down the stairs, the memories of earlier i the evening still lingering... though he was determined to leave them behind for the moment. "I think I should make you a superhero suit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:08 pm

"Mmm, a superhero suit?" the blond smiled at him as they stepped out of the building and into the backyard from which they could get to the street and head towards the beach that wasn't all that far off. No longer than that a short walk would be enough to get them there, although she wasn't in a rush. After all.. they had all the time in the world, didn't they?
"Something skintight with lots of cleavage then I presume? Oh, and let's not forget the thigh high boots"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:06 pm

His head tilted. "Vinyl seems a good choice," he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:50 pm

She still grinned.
"You get me a suit and I'll happily wear it for you" even a vinyl one.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:55 am

He couldn't help it. "Even if I get you a nice, long tail to go with it?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:25 am

Teddy laughed, still walking with her hand in his and without looking where they were really going. She was much too busy watching him.
"Even if it has a nice long tail" the blond grinned.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:40 am

He continued to grin. "And will you purr for me and make little kitty sounds?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 am

Still holding his hand, she more or less pulled herself into his arms, stretching so that her lips were almost touching his, and indeed, purred.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:14 pm

He started to laugh, leaning close to brush his lips over hers. "I love you desperately."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:49 pm

"And I love you" she whispered smilingly against his lips, perfectly fine with being a distraction for the time being. He needed it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:18 pm

He laughed quietly. "Then let's go for a swim." He winked at her. "I want to get you wet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:44 pm

No, no he couldn't make her skin blush easily at all...
She gave him a light nod of her head and pulled at his hand again with.a smile to match the warmth of her cheeks
"C'mon then..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:46 pm

He grinned and squeezed her hand. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Complete with fake-orgasm-sounding moans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next