Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:38 pm

"I'd die for you"
She said it with a soft tone of voice, but there was nothing but truth there. No hesitation, no doubt, just an honest truth that was reflected in her bright blue eyes.
"I could handle trouble if anything happened. I want this. I-I just hope I can be good enough"
Teddy brushed her hand from the back of his neck to cup his cheek.
"I meant what I said... I'd do anything for you"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:41 pm

He nodded. "I know you would. I do know that. I just... I don't want to be a burden for you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 pm

"You're not, please stop thinking you are" she closed her eyes, pulling him in so his forehead was resting against hers again. "When all is said and done, you're the Prince's Childe now. In time, given what I am, chances are I'll be a burden to you... But I'd like to think you'd be okay with that..."
Her blue eyes opened again slowly, tilting her head back just enough to gaze up at him.
"I don't know if I can ever express to you how much you mean to me. How much you loving me means to me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm

He rested his forehead against hers and didn't say anything for a few minutes. He seemed to be trying to think of what to say. When he spoke, it was with an oddly confident air. "You will never be a burden, Teddy. The fact is that many Kindred tend to underestimate ghouls, unreleased chider and the Clanless. Much to their detriment, I've found."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:16 am

"I love you"
It was the only thing she could think of to say that even remotely began to cover it all.
"I love you.." Teddy repeated with a soft whisper as she held him close, arching her back slightly to press against him, just wanting to feel him close.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:21 am

The former ghoul leaned close. So that he could look her in the eye and brush his lips over hers. "I love you, Teddy. More than you know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 am

She honestly could've stayed like that forever, just linger in his arms like that while gazing into his eyes. Soft fingers brushing through his hair, across his cheek and the back of his neck, gently touching, gently caressing.
"I hope you'll still love me come tomorrow, and the night after, and the night after..." Teddy whispered, her eyes drifting shut as she returned the soft brush of her lips across his.
She really didn't want to move but...
"I should probably change..."get out of the wet towel before she got his pajamas wet.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:39 am

He nodded, reluctantly removing his arms from around her. He smiled, though it was still just a little shaky. "I don't think that will be much of a problem, Teddy." He looked at her, tilting his head. "Are you going to want me to bond myself to you like I was bonded to Jamie?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:47 am

Was bonded? Had he... No, she couldn't really bring herself to ask.
"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to" she said softly, her eyes locked with his as she spoke with a gentle smile. "You don't need to bond yourself to me at all if you don't want to. A bond is... it's a big deal and not something I'd ever push you for."
She reached out, brushing her hand across his forehead and down his cheek.
"You can think about it, consider it if you want, I'll love you no less, trust you no less, if you rather not. Though if you do want it... consider this: I'd also like to be yours... in every possible way.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:56 am

He frowned, just a bit. "As my Sire in every way possible but blood, it's your right to demand such loyalty from me." He looked down, his head still tilting instinctively to her hand as she touched him. "It's okay, you know. I'm okay with you wanting me to bond myself. I think... I think that it can only help the relationship if you wish to continue to be lovers as well."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 am

"I'll demand nothing from you. If you want a bond to me, then yes... Otherwise I won't ever even bring it up. Though consider what I said... if you should ever want a bond to me, consider allowing me one to you..." Teddy whispered, cupping his cheek and moving in close enough to press her body against his so she could look up into his eyes.
"And yes Medwyn, yes I want to be your lover... I... I'd be sad if you didn't want me anymore..." she once again whispered, breaking from his eyes if only do she could press her soft lips to his shoulder. "You bring me so much joy, so much pleasure and I desire no one but you. I hope you'll still share that with me... your touch, and your embrace.. my only lover, for as long as you want me"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:16 am

He reached up to cup her cheek. Just a light caress while he watched her changing her clothes. "I'll consider it. But I wouldn't ask that of you. I... I know that most Kindred aren't a fan of a bond like that. But I think I would like one. For protection and for that feeling of closeness with someone. Someone I can trust... Someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 am

"I'm the one asking you, lover. Because there is no one I trust the way I trust you" she smiled softly, slipping the white tank too on after having changed into a pair of panties that must've been picked out by someone colour
"Think about it, about how you feel and if you truly wish to be bonded to me. There is no rush you know, everything doesn't have to happen tonight" Teddy's gentle hand moved to cover his. "And... if you should desire my closeness, physically... I hope you still want me enough to let me know"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:28 am

He held out his arms for her. "Come here. I do want you. I just don't know if tonight is actually the best time for that sort of thing. I'm a little... I'm not really sure of myself right now." He tilted his head and gave her a weak smile. "But I would love some hugs and cuddles."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 am

"Oh, Medwyn.." Teddy moved herself into his arms, her own slipping around his waist so she could hold him close while nuzzling into his chest. "I wouldn't ask that of you tonight. Though I would love to hold you and cuddle you" she kissed his chest and looked up at him as her hands travelled up his back to rest on the back of his shoulders.
"I'm so happy you still want that"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:42 am

He started to laugh, a dry sound, as he wrapped his arms back around her. "I can't imagine that I would ever not want that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 am

"Bed?" she smiled up at him. "Fresh sheets and covers, all soft and perfect for cuddling in?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 am

He nodded. "That sounds fantastic. Why don't we do that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am

It was gentle, the way she nudged him backwards, gentle steps that would bring them to the bed without her actually having to leave his arms. The Caitiff giving him a final push with her own body once she knew he had the back of his legs against the bed so she could push him onto it, or, trip him really. Still without letting go.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:55 am

He kept his arms carefully around her as she pressed him toward the bed. Once he felt his knees hit the mattress, he sat down, pulling her with him. He was more than happy to lie down and pull her with him when he went.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:59 am

She moved into his lap when he sat down, moved with him as they Kay down. One hand pulling at the covers to wrap them around them, while her lips sought his in soft caress, just wanting to hold him close, to feel him.
"First night in the rest of our lives..." together.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:09 am

He smiled as she kissed him. His arms, though? They just pulled her around until she was on top of him, straddling him. "The first of many, yes."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:15 am

"Mine..." she whispered, leaning over him as she kissed him softly, her elbows resting either side of his head so her hands could reach and play with his hair. It felt good to be able to call him that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 am

He gazed up at her, smiling gently. "Forever. Yours."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:24 am

It melted her, simply melted her as she needed a few moments just to gather her thoughts enough to answer him.
"And I'm yours... forever yours..." she whispered lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next