Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:12 pm

He started to laugh again. Quietly, almost as though he were hesitating with it. But he did, his hands still gently caressing her in the water. "Anything, huh?" There... he was almost back to normal. Almost. "What about a towel and some pajamas?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:20 pm

She took a deep breath, just so she could take in his scent with a smile before pressing her lips softly to his for a moment, maybe two.
"I can do that" she smiled at him, gazing into his eyes again and stealing another light kiss from his lips before, slightly reluctantly, starting to pull away so she could get up and out of the tub.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 pm

He rose with her. Granted, he was a little bit slower with it, the water now tinged pink from the blood that had come off of him as he soaked there. He stayed in the tub, tough, letting the water drain off of him rather than get even more of it on the floor. He smiled at her. "Thanks, Teddy. I really do appreciate you taking all this care of me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Honestly, he could step out onto the floor because there was no way he could possibly drag with him more water than the soaked Caitiff whose clothes had soaked up enough water to fill half a tub by now.
She didn't mind though, the place actually had a decent bath and she could just shuffle all the water into the drain anyways.

"Why wouldn't I?" the blond smiled softly, her clothes making soggy sloshing squishy sounds as she stepped out onto the floor. "I mean it Medwyn. I would do anything for you. Anything. And I will always want to take care of you as you take care of me. It's part of being with someone... you get to be loved... and you get to love" she smiled, reaching for a towel to wrap it around him and once again brush her lips gently across his chest before stepping back to make room for him to get out of the tub.
"My lover.." oh she smiled when she said that, smiled from her heart, smiled with her eyes.

"Mm... you'll have to excuse me but..."
She deftly undid her jeans and slipped them off, the heavy fabric, soaked with water, making a soggy slosh sound when it hit the floor before the blond stepped out of it, and out of her socks at the same time. Really, she had the technique of getting her socks off without using her hands down to perfection.
The blond smiled at him and turned just enough to have her back against him as the top followed suit, along with one very soaked bra, leaving her in a pair of equally soaked panties.

She didn't mind the bathroom floor getting wet. She just rather not turn the entire apartment into a swimming pool. And it was hardly as if she minded him seeing, it was more that she felt the stripping part was a bit out of place for him right now and she didn't want to add awkward to the moment.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:08 pm

He didn't seem to mind. He watched her, his eyes watching every single movement that she made. From the stripping of her soaked jeans to the way she took off her socks. He was still shell-shocked, but he was still very young. Very, very young. An hour young. Which meant that he seemed to enjoy watching her stripping off her clothes as much as he always did. He held the towel around his hips with one hand, the other at his side. "Because I'm well aware how much trouble a newly Embraced Kindred can be. While I maybe wasn't fully ready for this sort of thing, that doesn't mean that I didn't expect it, intellectually."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 pm

The Caitiff hoped he'd still enjoy that, still want to hold her once he was comfortable with himself again. Though it was something which she didn't feel the need to rush. The simple fact that he still seemed to enjoy watching her had her smiling with a hint of colour to her cheeks as she grabbed a towel for herself, wrapping it around her body and slipping out of her soaked panties.
"Expecting, even knowing, is different from doing" the blond smiled at him as she grabbed another towel that she wrapped around his shoulders as she turned to him, gently helping him dry off as she looked up into his eyes. "You are no trouble, Medwyn. Lover. I mean it when I say I'd do anything for you. And I'm so happy I get to be with you..." she whispered softly. "And if anyone asks I... I'd love to be able to say I'm yours..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:27 pm

He smiled at her, a crooked, wry one. He reached out to slip a hand onto her shoulder. "I am pretty sure that, by our now-shared society, I belong to you. Not so much the other way around." He took a deep breath, even if he didn't need it anymore. "Okay. I think I'm done being emo now." He smiled at her, a little more reassuringly. "No Twilight jokes, okay? I was always a Team Jacob guy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:38 pm

She chuckled, she couldn't help the soft sound escaping her lips as she cupped his cheek with a loving touch.
"I've actually avoided those horrible movies.." Teddy chuckled again. "Only seen the highlight reel and that was bad enough. So no Twilight jokes. I promise" she smiled, her fingers brushing across his cheek before she gently leaned against him and slowly, softly brushed her lips across his.
"Mm, pajamas was it? I actually got you a pair you know? In case you ever stayed over without planning for it" the blond smiled, moving to pull back.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 pm

His face brightened at that. He tilted his head as he watched her... "Should I start looking for another place for us? I can probably still stay at Jamie's for a while, if you want, instead. But if you want to be here, I've got a lot of stuff, and..." he let it trail off, turning to follow her out of the bathroom. Slowly, he was turning back into a semblance of his normal, old self.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:55 pm

She took his hand in hers as they stepped out of the bathroom, her fingers lightly squeezing his as she listened to him speak.
"I'd love it if you'd want to stay here for now..." Teddy said softly. "But if you rather stay at Jamie's I wouldn't mind"
She moved to the closet, opening it and picking out what looked like a very comfortable looking men's pajamas with a white and gray square pattern to the fabric.
"I... I'd like a place that was ours though" she said softly as she turned to him, a book laying on top of the folded pajamas. "I was thinking maybe I could check if I could buy the adjoining apartment, expand this one. Though, a place that was ours would be really nice... and it might feel more like it was ours if we found someplace together" Teddy smiled at him as she held out the pajamas and the book which title read "the Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents", to him.

----
edit: horrible auto correct

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:02 pm

He stood still as he listened to her, watched her taking pants for him from the closet. Finally, he smiled, taking the pants from her and sliding them over his legs and up to his waist. Discarding the towel, he reached for her hand. "Whatever you want, Teddy. Anything you want. I can look for another place or we can just stay here." He looked her over, trying to draw her to him. "You just need to tell me what you want. So that I'm not fucking useless."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:10 pm

As if him drawing her to him was something she'd resist.

The softly smiling blond, still only wrapped in a towel herself, stepped into his arms and moved a gentle arm around his shoulders, her free hand moving to place the book gently down on the nearby table.
"I want... a life with you. A home with you. A future with you, my heart and soul" Teddy sighed with a warm smile. "What would you like? I want this to be our choice, yours and mine, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:15 pm

He wrapped one arm around her. For a long moment, he just looked down at her, as if considering his answer. Maybe he was still a little bit in shock, after all. "I want you. A life with you, a home. I want to have a home like Jamie's, though." He tilted his head as he looked at her. "A place of comfort and warmth. Some place that maybe still seems normal. A refuge from the insanity that is Kindred life. How does that sound to you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:25 pm

"Perfect..." Teddy softly whispered, her gaze locked with his while gentle fingers moved across the back of his neck with a light caress. "That sounds perfect..." she whispered with a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:27 pm

He smiled at her. Truly smiled, his arms sliding around her. Leaning forward, he rested his head against her shoulder. "It's going to take a lot of work. And I've got to... Teddy, what do you think I should start to learn first?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:40 pm

She loved that smile so very much...

Both her arms moved around his shoulders, one hand resting on the back of his neck, the other entwining in his hair. Her eyes closed as she leaned into his arms, gently caressing with gentle fingers as she nuzzled into the corner of his neck.

"We start with the little things, learning to know your body again. The little details that will help with fitting in. If you want I can help. Remember I told you I could make me appear human while I slept in case you were bothered by my cold? I can do that for you if you want, while you're awake. Might help with the transition"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:42 pm

He seemed thoughtful. "My question is, are you offering to teach me how to do that, Teddy, or are you just offering to do it for me?" He didn't seem to care either way, really. "Because the truth is, I can't have you doing everything for me. I need to learn to do it on my own."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:49 pm

"Both, if you like. It would be an illusion though. It would feel real, look real. Though you should learn to control your body so you could do so without having to use an illusion as well. Relearn your body to blink, to breathe, to heat your skin if needed or wanted" she kissed his shoulder softly. "But anything I know I'll gladly teach you" the blond smiled, brushing her lips softly across his shoulder as he held her close, as she held him close. "Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 pm

He nodded as he held her close, nuzzling against her shoulder. "That sounds good. I would like to learn how to do them rather than illusion, though if the illusion is necessary for such things, I can use that as well. I think... I think the sheer amount of things that I am going to need to learn and re-learn is probably overwhelming me a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:59 pm

"I'll help" Teddy smiled, the fingers in his hair giving a soft tug. "You don't have to do this alone. I'm here for you and I'll help you as best as I possibly can. I believe in you" her warm voice brushed against his ear with a lingering smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:05 pm

He smiled, leaning close so he could brush his cold lips against hers. "Good. I have a feeling that I'll need it. The help, I mean. And it's appreciated. I know that all too often, a newly Embraced Kindred doesn't have that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:23 pm

A soft sigh escaped her, a light shiver rushing through her as her arms briefly tightened a little around him. If he'd doubted that she'd still want him, if his touch would be able to incite the same reactions in her now that he was Kindred, that feeling and sound ought to be able to put his fears to rest.
"Anything I can do for you, anything to help you, to make you happy, I'll do so, you know that right?" Teddy smiled against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:25 pm

He looked over at her and smiled. "I know. I'm just not sure what I need to do now. Like, to fit in." He frowned. "I knew my place before."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:28 pm

"And you'll find your place again" she said, gazing up at him while slowly brushing her fingers through his hair in an affectionate, comforting gesture. "You can be anything you want, you can do anything you want. And once you're Acknowledged, you'll have more Status than me" Teddy added with a low chuckle. "We start with the little things, yeah? And from there? From there we can find out. Together.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:30 pm

He nodded. He looked her over, his fingers coming up to run through her hair. "Are you sure you want this, though? If I'm under your Accounting, then if I happen to mess up -- not likely, but it could happen -- you're going to get in trouble for it. Are you sure you want that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next