Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Greer had texted, waited and then a happy reply.   But moving out of bed at the moment seemed bigger than she could do.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Fifteen minutes passed before the knock on her door came.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:26 pm

That was reason to move, so she answered the door in a lavender lace bathrobe, and stepped back to let him in. She had no make up, her hair not done and yeah pretty much looked like shit.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Which meant that he looked concerned. "Hey. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:08 pm

"Failed at the masquerade party." with a deep breath "I missed you there did you have fun?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:11 pm

He smiled. "I did. What happened ta make ya fail, darlin?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 pm

'I started a full scale panic attack." gently rubbing her temples, making sure he was fully in the apartment, "masks, dress up, mirror mazes and." her hands start to shake "So I am canceling the performance, but thank you." not able to look at him as she moves to the couch curling into herself.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

He moved to the couch and sat down beside her. Then he reached for her. To pull her into his lap. "Hey. Stop that. What's tha performance got ta do with tha party?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:03 pm

"What if I have a panic attack in front of everyone." whispered "I was so scared Jim it was illogical and I don't want to do that in front of people." with a shiver.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:06 pm

He started petting her hair. "What caused tha panic attack? Specifically?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 pm

"I am not sure but I think the mirror maze and then the masks - pieces of somewhere - and something I can't quite remember....." resting her head on his shoulder with a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:17 pm

He nodded and wrapped his arms around her. "Well, tha performance doesn't need ta have masks or a mirror maze. An' I'll be right there beside ya if ya need. So we can make sure it doesn't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:22 pm

"But what if it does..." staying happily curled into his arms.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her even closer. "Then I'll be right there with ya, ta hold ya hand if ya start gettin' scared."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:29 pm

"I am already scared..." with a self depreciating laugh "I hate being this much of a mess."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:41 pm

He kissed the top of her head. "That's what I'm here for."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 pm

"To deal with the crazy chick?" with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:06 pm

He smiled. "That. An' ta take care of ya."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:08 pm

She gives a half hearted smile at him, "Then I need taken care of this eve." resting her head again on his chest.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:11 pm

He started brushing his fingers through her hair. "An' how can I take care of ya, darlin?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 pm

A soft smile as he started to brush her hair, "Help me get ready and take the boys out to run on the beach?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:14 pm

He smiled at her. "I think I can handle that."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:18 pm

"Good. I think that works for both of us." with an actual smile.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:21 pm

He smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Pretty sure it does. Come on, let's get ya dressed."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:26 pm

She slowly gets up from his lap, takes his hand, and slowly starts to walk towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage   No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No answers (McKay) - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next