Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

home comming - Gilded Cage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

home comming - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Greer unlocked the door, she was still lost in her own head and not sure what was what.  Turning on the lights, she headed to the piano, sat down and just started to play.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 am

He wasn't overly concerned about the door being unlocked. But he was up in a shot of movement when he heard the piano starting to play. He walked up behind her while she continued to play. He didn't interrupt her. But he put his hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:59 am

He'd seen her on the cameras, seen her when she'd entered the building. Alex then moved to meet her, inevitably stepping off of the elevator just a few minutes behind her. he could hear the sound of the piano as he quickly moved to her door, silently pushing it open.

However, upon seeing Jim with her, Alex stopped. He watched the two vampires together for just a moment and his jaw squared. He closed his eyes and silently took a breath before looking back at the two at the piano.

And then, just as silently, he shook his head, turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:14 am

She finished the piece, then sighed, and looked up "Hi" she said softly not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 am

He sat down beside her on the bench. Then he gathered her into his arms. "Been worried sick about ya," he murmured into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 am

She curled into his arms, "I'm back now." softly said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:56 am

He rained kisses over her face. They were soft and gentle. He was clearly glad to see her. "Are ya all right, darlin? Are ya hurt or anythin'?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 am

She laughs softly "Whoa I might think you liked me or something." she hugs him back "I've now got a widows streak but otherwise I think I am fine. Sorry but a lot of things this past week is foggy." obvious she had no concept of how long she had been gone.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 pm

He brushed the hair out of her face. Then he looked her in the eye. "Baby, we been lookin' for ya for three months."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 pm

"Three three" closing her eyes and taking a deep breath "Three months....." then with a sigh "I am back right, and that's all that matters...." still not looking back at him. "And whom is we, and whom do I owe?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 pm

He brushed a hand over her cheek. "Me an' Ren an' Alex an' Ra'idah. Don't think ya owe anybody anythin', though." He kissed her forehead again. "Pretty sure everybody's just glad you're safe."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:30 pm

She raised an eyebrow at Ra'idah's name and a smile at Ren and Alex's name "That's an interesting group." leaning up and kissing him softly "Sorry to worry you so."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:39 pm

He smiled when she kissed him. Then he brushed the hair out of her face. "I'm just glad you're all right."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 pm

"Me too." rubbing noses with him "Really three months?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:44 pm

He rubbed noses with her. Then he kissed her gently. "Yeah. Can ya make me a promise, babe?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 pm

"I will try." looking at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 pm

He kissed her forehead. "Can ya maybe try ta not disappear without lettin' me know first?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 pm

"Yes I can try to do that, but I'm pretty sure I didn't think I was going away." kissing his cheek "How mad is Ren and Alex at me?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 pm

He kissed her softly again. "I don't think they're mad at all."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:33 pm

She kisses him back just as softly and moved so she was straddling his lap, cupping his face "Hi darling. You want to search every inch to see that I'm fine physically?" it wasn't a line but more a no really I'm fine statement.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 pm

He pulled her against him. Then he closed his eyes. "Might. Ya had me worried. I might need ya ta make it up ta me." He smiled at her. Or tried to. He had been worried and wasn't quite out of that mindset just yet.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:39 pm

She hugged him tightly, resting her head under his chin, and then said softly "I will make it up to you. Honest I am back with just one change that I can see, and that's my lovely white streak in my hair." with another tight hug "Honestly Jim I'm ok."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 pm

He hugged her to him. Resting his chin on the top of her head, he sighed. "How 'bout I call everyone, let 'em know you're all right. Then we can just stay in for a while. Maybe watch a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 pm

"Sounds good to me." nuzzling his neck. Then a "No I missed you and Mal's performance." and a sigh of frustration at the situation and not him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 pm

He picked her up enough to pull out his phone and send several text messages. Then he smiled. "What kinda movie ya might wanna watch?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home comming - Gilded Cage   home comming - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home comming - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next