Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:37 pm

She didn't miss a beat.

"Yes." She said that quite firmly. Which was a change from her usual waffling when it came to her convictions.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:39 pm

"Then everythign will be fine." with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:46 pm

"Still scared," she said, then grinned suddenly. "What in the devil is taking so bloody long?" she muttered. "This right here is why I don't deal with priests much. They are terrible timekeepers. At least a druid knows the importance of being on time."

There she was. She was just hidden under a good dose of panic.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:49 pm

"You picked out the priest." lookign at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:51 pm

"Well, then Erik should have learned by now not to let me pick anything. I am terrible at it," she sniffed, but she said it with a straight face. Because she wasn't actually joking much.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:05 pm

He laughed softly.

"Buttons, you are amazing. One minute ready to run away screaming and the next, complaining that it's taking too long." He winked at Tisa. "Aren't you glad your brother is doing this?" he asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:33 am

The Prince was dressed formally. He had Guinevere on one arm and his daughter on the other. And he looked somewhat grumpy about the whole thing, but all in all, someone was actually making an honest woman out of his cousin for once, so he couldn't complain much. He just didn't have to like it.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:37 am

Victor smiled politely at Jamie and slipped over to him for the purpose of introducing Audrina.

"If you have a moment, I'd like you and your daughter to meet Audrina, our adopted daughter."
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:40 am

Next to her father, the flower girl all dressed up was grumbling about being late. Add to it that an overly-amorous father was the reason that they were late, she was annoyed. She was six and she was annoyed. Which meant that as soon as her father was otherwise occupied with someone else - Victor - she scampered off to behind the trees where Griselda was hiding and waiting around, reaching for her basket of flowers.

"Sorry, Auntie. Daddy made us late. Again. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:45 am

Miyu, dressed in blue, had one arm through Victor's and Audrina on his other side. She smiled at Jamie, looking around -- this was perfect. Beautiful. And God would be pleased.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:49 am

Audrina was dressed in pink and hoping that she wasn't either over-dressed or under-dressed. Miyu assured her that she was just fine and looked beautiful, her long hair down and slightly waving around her shoulders. She was still hiding somewhat behind Victor.

"Hi," she said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:52 am

Of course, because she was both family and Ali's boss, Medwyn had to show up. With Ali on his arm and a half-smile for most people, he just made his way to the 'bride's side' of the seating and sat down, since they were running a little behind. That was his fault. Ali was ridiculously efficient at getting ready to go out.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:53 am

Victor put a gentle hand on Audrina's shoulder and smiled. "Audrina, this is Jamie Alexander, Griselda's cousin and the more responsible one of the pair. "
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:54 am

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor smiled politely at Jamie and slipped over to him for the purpose of introducing Audrina.

"If you have a moment, I'd like you and your daughter to meet Audrina, our adopted daughter."

He managed to muster a smile.

"Good evenin' t' ye. An' hullo, Miss Audrina."
Back to top Go down
Salif
Elder
Salif

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:56 am

Penny P wrote:
Dressed in a dark blue dress, that looked amazing and fit perfectly for a night wedding, she knew he'd be busy so she just went to sit at the Bride's side quietly.

Because she was sitting there alone and quiet, Salif took it upon himself to wander over.

"Hi," he said with a friendly smile. "I'm Salif." He offered her a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:57 am

Rhiana wrote:
Next to her father, the flower girl all dressed up was grumbling about being late. Add to it that an overly-amorous father was the reason that they were late, she was annoyed. She was six and she was annoyed. Which meant that as soon as her father was otherwise occupied with someone else - Victor - she scampered off to behind the trees where Griselda was hiding and waiting around, reaching for her basket of flowers.

"Sorry, Auntie. Daddy made us late. Again. I'm ready."

She leaned down to press a kiss to the red curls that topped her niece's head.

"It's okay, Rhiana. You look lovely and thank you so much for this. I know it's a little beyond you, but it means a lot to me."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:57 am

Jamie wrote:
Victor Steele wrote:

He managed to muster a smile.

"Good evenin' t' ye. An' hullo, Miss Audrina."

"Joseph helped us get her out of a horrible foster situation, and Miyu promptly bought her half the mall, and then Griselda has threatened to get her the other half."
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:59 am

She laughed at Victor, mostly because it was true.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Alexander." She turned to look out over the gathering people and murmured to Victor. "There's so many people."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:02 am

Audrina Clayton wrote:
She laughed at Victor, mostly because it was true.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Alexander." She turned to look out over the gathering people and murmured to Victor. "There's so many people."

"Yes there are" he smiled and whispered back. "Come on let's take our seats. Griselda is about to have kittens, and I have the niggling suspicion that the giant cowboy will be showing up just as the ceremony starts. You'll like him."

He nodded politely again to Jamie and started to head back to their seats
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:12 am

She pointed over at James McKay.

"That one?"
Back to top Go down
Zach McKenzie
Fledgling
Zach McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:13 am

After Jamie had a few words in the room, the man looks up from his book to glance off in the direction of the Scotsman. He gives the look long enough to possibly find his acknowledgement and give a polite nod, but otherwise returns to his book.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:15 am

Audrina Clayton wrote:
She pointed over at James McKay.

"That one?"

"Yes..." he smirked. "On time, cleaned up and in a suit. Impressive. I'll introduce you after the ceremony, you'll like him. Want to bet on who catches the bouquet?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:18 am

Zach McKenzie wrote:
A man of average height and build with a better than average look about him enters the room. What fascinates is his youthful complexion in direct contrast with the strong lines and pensive draw that generally come with physical age, an apparent form of what Kindred are already well known for in aura and demeanor. What detracts is a complete lack of what most would consider fashion: A dark somewhat beaten sports coat, a thin grey hoodie under that which looks a little frayed, a mostly concealed tacky print t-shirt, heavy canvas pants, worn black leather loafers, and an actual wizard's staff, arcane detailing all, strapped to his back.

Without looking around much, he heads over to the guestbook and signs it. Then, the newcomer pulls a small wrapped box from his coat and places it on the appropriate table. Finally, he takes a seat in the back, propping his staff just so, produces a book, and starts reading.

He looked out of place. Not so much that he looked odd. He was just the only one not exactly dressed in their Sunday best. She thought briefly that he didn't realize what this whole deal was. Then again, he had brought a gift. Which meant that he did realize what this was. She had no idea who he was, though.

Must be a friend of Erik's.

With a smile, she walked over and sat down next to him. Not right beside him, she left one chair between them. And smiled.

"Hi there," she said in a rather friendly sort of way. "Friend of the groom?"
Back to top Go down
Zach McKenzie
Fledgling
Zach McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:33 am

The greeting interrupts his thoughts, but he doesn't flinch. Instead of returning to his book, he gives his attention to Oriella.

"No, not the groom. My name is Thomas Zachariah McKenzie, and I am here on an invitation sent to the council. It is a pleasure to meet you." His accent is purely American, a bit to smooth to be young, but not hybridized enough to be old.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:41 am

She tilted her head and studied him for a moment*. Then she flashed a brilliant smile.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you as well, Mister McKenzie. My name is Oriella Martin, but most here just call me Orie."

*(Aura Perception, cap at 2 successes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next