Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Griselda's Birthday (Open)

Go down 
+12
Sephtisa
Matieu
Erik Johns
Peter
Alexandria
Oriella
Abigail O'Reilly
George MacFarlan
Victor Steele
Rhiana
Miyu
Jamie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:20 pm

She laughed softly, then reached out to touch his arm. Where it was clothed, just in case. She was a magic-user, too.

"Oh, but I insist," she said, stepping a bit closer to him, giving the girl standing next to him a wink. She sometimes couldn't help herself and it was all G-rated, after all, there were children around. "I am many things, including a fine lady," she said quietly. "But since you recognize me to be such, you should also recognize that a lady never, ever lets a debt go unpaid, sir. And after all, it is just a token."

With one hand, she reached behind her, into the bag that was slung over her shoulder. And pulled out a bottle of very, very good wine, with a bright, sparkling, silver ribbon wrapped around the neck of the bottle.

"Griselda told me that you would be coming to the 'family thing' as she calls this. I wanted to show my appreciation. You don't even know me and you did me a great favor. It's appreciated. Truly."
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:45 pm

"Why thank you Miss Orie" taking the bottle and going to air kiss her hand, "It was an honor to take out the trash."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Her hand in his, where he took it, tightened just a bit. It was an affectionate sort of squeeze, really.

"No, thank you, sir. It's not often that someone cares enough to bother with taking out the trash for me. If every you or your friends need anything, please don't hesitate to call me."

Three small business cards/pieces of paper were pressed into his hand (where did those come from?). And yet, she didn't step away from him just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sephtisa
Fledgling
Sephtisa

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Tisa stepped in, "your welcome." with her accent and removed Matieu's hand from Oriella's with a warm smile, her accent ringing out "So this was to be a gather, looks like there is more here then expected."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Erik was trying not to laugh, "oriella they adore you."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Oriella took absolutely no offense at all. She gave the girl a warm smile as she removed Matieu's hand from her own and even another wink.

"And thanks be to you as well, Miss. I didn't know you were coming as well, otherwise, I would have had a gift for you as well. If you'd like, come by my house tomorrow evening and I'll have a small gift for you, too."

Which meant that the other piece of pretty eye candy had to be Griselda's man. And Orie made absolutely no bones about the fact that she was looking him over, sizing him up. And she grinned, from ear to ear.

"That must make you Erik, then. Come here, Magic Man," she said with a slight smirk -- and planted her hands on both of his cheeks, kissing him soundly (it was just chaste) on the lips. "Thank you, darling, for your wonderful help. And for making my dear friend happier than I have ever seen her."

She turned back to the girl. "Yes, Griselda is well-loved by many people. I'm not sure that even Rhiana and the idiot thought that this many people would be here."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:43 pm

Erik stepped back from Oriella, "You are welcome, but you seem to keep her happy too." referencing the picture but he took it in stride.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Oriella had no idea about any pictures. But she did give Erik a mischievous grin and had a slight twinkle in her eye.

"Well, I would," she said with a bright smile and a wink. "But she keeps telling me no. Something about a guy having it all handled or something."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:59 pm

on that note Erik smirked, "Handled is a nice way to put it."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 10:31 pm

She flashed a teasing grin at him - playful, not sensual.

"And now, from what I hear, you're being modest." She winked again and looked at her watch. "And the guest of honor should be here in about five minutes - unless she's late, which she usually is."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 10:35 pm

"Should have bought her a watch instead of a battle ax " Victor quipped with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Victor Steele wrote:
"Should have bought her a watch instead of a battle ax " Victor quipped with a smirk

Orie looked at Victor and just beamed a grin.

"Okay, so next birthday, we all get her a watch? Maybe she'll get the hint?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 10:51 pm

Oriella wrote:
Victor Steele wrote:

Orie looked at Victor and just beamed a grin.

"Okay, so next birthday, we all get her a watch? Maybe she'll get the hint?"

"Christmas" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:18 pm

The man arrived without fanfare. He wore a very nice suit jacket and shirt, walking with a stately air. He had a smile for everyone, though it was brief and didn't really meet his eyes. He was there, making his way into the circle to place a very small gift on the table nearby -- an obvious piece of jewelry, such was the size and nature of the box -- then moved over to speak quietly into Jamie's ear and pat Rhiana's head affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:02 am

Victor Steele wrote:

"Christmas" he chuckled

"Brilliant...." she said in sing-song and then she moved out of the way for the man who was putting a small gift on the table.

Immediately, her eyes grew wide and one hand came up to cover her mouth in her shock.

"Oh. Oh, my."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:05 am

Victor nodded back to the man, and then looked at him curiously. More so at Oriella's reaction.

"Who is he?" he whispered to the tremere in a voice low enough only she could hear
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:07 am

Orie had no idea about Victor's conversations with Griselda. So, she didn't even think about it when she whispered back.

"Joseph."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:08 am

Oriella wrote:
Orie had no idea about Victor's conversations with Griselda. So, she didn't even think about it when she whispered back.

"Joseph."

Victor stared. And whispered back. "Joseph is a Ventrue ghoul?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:09 am

She nodded her head emphatically.

"I'm not sure Griselda knows that, though," she whispered back quietly.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:11 am

Victor stared and nodded before whispering again "Is that the same Joseph that... because I've seen pictures."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:22 am

She blinked and looked surprised.

"Her ex Joseph, you mean? Oh, no, no. That's Joseph McKenzie. Her dad."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:24 am

"Ooooh..." Victor nodded. "How... did he wind up in my family, because we are not very popular with the Alexanders and McKenzies"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 am

She tilted her head.

"Because that was another way for Alexander to poke at Jamie. Look, I've taken your wife, your child, your favorite uncle....that guy was a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:26 am

Victor scowled. "We are supposed to be better than that... well then, he's obviously got a level of standing of his own aside from blood relations."
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:30 am

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:
Abigail helped Rhianna get thing set and then milled around the back of the party.  She wasn't being antisocial but was fine just watching the new faces

Rhiana was smirking and came up beside Abigail again.

"Am I mean because I want to see how Auntie's boyfriend handles coming face-to-face with her daddy? Mortal daddy, I mean. 'Hi, I'm boning your daughter' just doesn't seem like the smartest thing to say," she giggled. "But I'm a little bit of a sadist."

Said the six-year-old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griselda's Birthday (Open)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next