Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Griselda's Birthday (Open)

Go down 
+12
Sephtisa
Matieu
Erik Johns
Peter
Alexandria
Oriella
Abigail O'Reilly
George MacFarlan
Victor Steele
Rhiana
Miyu
Jamie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:11 am

He smiled at Miyu graciously.

"Miss Chen, the pleasure is all mine." He turned to Victor and smiled. "She's a lovely lady, Mister Steele. You are a very lucky man."

Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:13 am

Victor smiled softly. "You have no idea... thank you."
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:21 am

The twins didn't even pause. As the song they were singing and playing ended, they started into another song, this one much more recognizable than the first. They were grinning when they started playing. This one, people would know.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:29 am

Orie chose that moment to walk up to the little group with a different tray in her hand. This one had tumbler glasses, a brown liquid inside.

"For those who don't want tea, it appears that Jamie has decided whiskey is in order." She smiled and handed a glass of whiskey to Erik because meeting your woman's father, especially an old one like Joseph, was nerve wracking.

"Here you go, love. You look like you could use it, Magic Man."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:47 am

Joseph smirked a bit at Orie.

"She's a grown woman, lass," he said mildly to Oriella. "I'm no going to bite or hurt him." His tone said 'much' but that was the father that was still within him. Time and space between them or no, Griselda was still his baby girl.

He turned to Matieu, Tris and Erik, then smiled. "My apologies, lady and gentlemen. Some people," he said, giving Oriella a look that said 'some people' was Orie, "...tell me that I look very intimidating when I'm really just not."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:39 pm

Guinevere quietly made it to the whiskey, then quietly to Jaime, a small bag in hand for Griselda's gift, softly to Jaime :Good eve: but not enough to pull him from festivities if he didn't want to be pulled.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Storyteller wrote:
Joseph smirked a bit at Orie.

"She's a grown woman, lass," he said mildly to Oriella. "I'm no going to bite or hurt him." His tone said 'much' but that was the father that was still within him. Time and space between them or no, Griselda was still his baby girl.

He turned to Matieu, Tris and Erik, then smiled. "My apologies, lady and gentlemen. Some people," he said, giving Oriella a look that said 'some people' was Orie, "...tell me that I look very intimidating when I'm really just not."

"Nice to meet you sir, but I would like to say" with a creepy smile that was just his natural one "you didin't intimidate me." pause "No offense."
Back to top Go down
Sephtisa
Fledgling
Sephtisa

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:50 pm

"Your tall I'm not so you loom very nicely sir." wiht a raise of ehr glass to him.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Erik shot his companion's a look, after all it was obvious he was sleeping with Griselda, and no matter what, well he was still her Dad. "nice to meet you sir, it's nice to meet you and I am honored your Daughter even looked twice my direction." very honestly stated while he hugged her to him.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Guinevere wrote:
Guinevere quietly made it to the whiskey, then quietly to Jaime, a small bag in hand for Griselda's gift, softly to Jaime :Good eve: but not enough to pull him from festivities if he didn't want to be pulled.

He turned to Guinevere and smiled.

"Good evenin', lass," he said affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Erik Johns wrote:
Erik shot his companion's a look, after all it was obvious he was sleeping with Griselda, and no matter what, well he was still her Dad.  "nice to meet you sir, it's nice to meet you and I am honored your Daughter even looked twice my direction." very honestly stated while he hugged her to him.

She grinned at Erik as he hugged her to him, taking a sip of her tea. She also gave his arm around her a reassuring squeeze, just to ground him a little. She doubted that he was doing much better than she was, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Matieu wrote:

"Nice to meet you sir, but I would like to say" with a creepy smile that was just his natural one "you didin't intimidate me." pause "No offense."

Joseph laughed, obviously delighted by Matieu's honesty. "None taken, lad, none taken. I never wanted to be intimidating anyway, to anyone other than my children." He winked at Griselda, reaching out to pat her shoulder affectionately.

He raised a glass to Tris and winked at her in a parental way, not creepy at all. "Well, thank ye, lass. I'll be mindful to no loom very much, if I can help it."

And now for the big one.

He had intentionally saved his commentary for Erik for the last, since, well, this was the man who was sleeping with his child. He fixed Erik with a blue stare for a full minute, as if judging his sincerity, his brow rising at the way the boy was hugging Griselda. Finally, he tilted his head. "Ye should be. I've no come across anything in the last several centuries that can hold her attention for more than a few minutes." He grinned. "I'll be nice and no tell him the story about your broken arm, Buttons." He winked at his daughter, then held out a had to Erik to shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Erik. I hope we will have some time to get to know each other a wee bit better soon."

"Tá sé an- dathúil," he said to Griselda with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Matieu laughed at the buttons, then Erik's face at her father's words then the look of relief. His laughter made most poeple feel like nails had just gone over the chaulk board.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Erik prepared for the punch, then it didn't come, and whew - shake hand now, hug Griselda - note - fuck her brains out later - and down drink.

hug Griselda again,plant big kiss o her, and hide in her hair for a moment and then whisper "How'd I do?"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Jamie wrote:
Guinevere wrote:

He turned to Guinevere and smiled.

"Good evenin', lass," he said affectionately.

"I think lass I think young girl. I've not been one for a long time." with a gentle smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:51 pm

She grimaced at her father. "Ugh, Daddy, how is it possible for you to even remember that?" she asked, shaking her head. "And don't call me Buttons. I'm the Sheriff, for the love of Saint Bridget."

She blushed, then hugged Erik when he hugged her and oh, look! Kisses! She liked those! She kissed him, then laughed softly as he hid in her hair. "You are perfect, love. He likes you."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:55 pm

Joseph smirked again.

"Well, when your beloved daughter scares the daylights out of you by not coming home at night, it tends to stick with you." He winked at her, taking Erik's empty glass and putting a full one into his hand, all without interrupting his hugging or kissing of Griselda.

He stepped closer, putting one hand on Erik's shoulder, whispering quietly to him while he hid in Griselda's hair. "Ye need not be afraid of me. But I should tell you this. I raised my daughter to be innocent. As much as others have tried to change that over her years, she's still very much a child in some things. I hope you understand and respect that."

With a squeeze of Erik's shoulder, Joseph moved off, putting an arm around Oriella's waist and leading her away from the little group.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Guinevere wrote:

"I think lass I think young girl.  I've not been one for a long time." with a gentle smile at him.

He smiled and reached out to take her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Would ye prefer 'Lady'?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Storyteller wrote:

With a squeeze of Erik's shoulder, Joseph moved off, putting an arm around Oriella's waist and leading her away from the little group.[/i]

She wrinkled her nose at her father, though she didn't hear his whisper to Erik. She did, however, grimace when Joseph put his arm around Oriella and there was a brief flash of jealousy on her face. Just a brief flash, then it was gone and she was trying to draw Erik out of hiding again.

"You okay? Big, scary daddy didn't upset you too much, did he?" she asked. And no, she wasn't mocking him or being condescending at all. She was honestly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:10 pm

he hugged her tightly, "nothing like that just more people then expected." wtih a smile at her. Then leaning in "And you make bodice rippers make so much more sense now." kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:25 pm

She smiled.

"Tell me about it. I was expecting four people. Not all...this." Then he got a blush from her as he kissed her cheek and she leaned against him so she could whisper in his ear. "Then I'm looking forward to having my bodice ripped. Later tonight or do we need a rain check? I'm stuck here until presents are opened."
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 3:39 pm

It was very strange, actually, for the twins to do anything like this. But it was Matthew, the more forward of the two, who came up and gave Matieu a slight bow.

"Good evening. My name is Matthew MacFarlan. I was wondering if you would mind me asking your lady for a dance?"

George, the other twin, continued to play guitar and sing for the group.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Abigail did find a time to wish Griselda a happy birthday, taking to the whiskey herseld. She still kept towards the back but seemed rather comfortable there
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:30 pm

She leaned against Erik, her own form of safety net, and gave Abigail hugs. She also gave her a kiss on the cheek and held her cup of tea in her hands as she started toward the larger gathering.

"Guess I have to open presents," she shrugged and was hoping that Erik, Matieu and Tris followed her. Because, comfort.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:45 pm

Jamie wrote:

He smiled and reached out to take her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Would ye prefer 'Lady'?"

I do" she squeezed his hand back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griselda's Birthday (Open)   Griselda's Birthday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griselda's Birthday (Open)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next