Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)

Go down 
+8
James McKay
Greer Harrington
Abigail O'Reilly
Guinevere
Miyu
Jamie
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Ra'idah wrote:

He caught her hand, which was another surprise. He hadn't touched her in years. Her first instinct was to snatch her hand away and yet, the glint of the jewelry on his finger caught her eye and gave her pause. She tilted her head and glanced at his hand, then at his face, then up at Greer.

"She won't mind?" she asked in a quiet sort of tone.

He laughed at that, a low chuckle. "She won't mind," he assured her. "It's dinner and pool, darlin', I ain't takin' ya home to have crazy monkey sex. Not that she'd mind much if I did take ya home for crazy monkey sex. Word is, though, you ain't on the market and your virtue is as safe with me as it's always been." He winked at her and picked up his shot of tequila, pointing to hers. "Let's drink that. Besides, us goin' out ta have a talk was Greer's idea. You should thank her and be nice."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:05 pm

James McKay wrote:

He laughed at that, a low chuckle. "She won't mind," he assured her. "It's dinner and pool, darlin', I ain't takin' ya home to have crazy monkey sex. Not that she'd mind much if I did take ya home for crazy monkey sex. Word is, though, you ain't on the market and your virtue is as safe with me as it's always been." He winked at her and picked up his shot of tequila, pointing to hers. "Let's drink that. Besides, us goin' out ta have a talk was Greer's idea. You should thank her and be nice."

She picked up her shot of tequila and gave him a look with a raised brow.

"Contrary to popular belief," she said dryly, "I don't have an issue with Miss Harrington. She doesn't like me, so I just stay out of the way." She lifted her shot glass in an almost salute to him. "Fine. We'll have dinner on Saturday." She might have to rearrange her schedule, but that wouldn't be difficult.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 1:51 pm

Ra'idah wrote:

She picked up her shot of tequila and gave him a look with a raised brow.

"Contrary to popular belief," she said dryly, "I don't have an issue with Miss Harrington. She doesn't like me, so I just stay out of the way." She lifted her shot glass in an almost salute to him. "Fine. We'll have dinner on Saturday." She might have to rearrange her schedule, but that wouldn't be difficult.

He snorted a laugh. "Shortcake, ya really need ta stop over-thinkin' shit. She likes ya fine. Drink your shot and come over and say hi."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:02 pm

James McKay wrote:

He snorted a laugh. "Shortcake, ya really need ta stop over-thinkin' shit. She likes ya fine. Drink your shot and come over and say hi."

She gave him another look with a raised brow, then picked up her shot of tequila with the hand that James wasn't holding. She lifted it toward him and smirked a little, then knocked it back and felt the burn as it went down her throat, turning the shot glass upside down on the bar and gave James a nod.

"Let's go do this, then."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:39 am

Bunicul wrote:

Very uncharacteristic for the Tzimisce, he bent a bit at the waist so Greer's small stature wouldn't be a hindrance as she hugged him. He even cracked a half smile and hugged her back, a gentle squeeze that was...well, as affectionate as he ever got. Which was not at all. But the gesture was there, even if he felt nothing.

"Why thank you, Miss Harrington. I do so hope that you have a lovely evening as well." He didn't seem to mind Greer staying at his side while McKay went to go and talk to the Sheriff. He even held out an arm for Greer to take if she wished.

She took his arm, looking up at him, "I'm trying to get a friendship repaired. I am not sure it will be but we'll see." with a glance as Jim moved towards Griselda. "You look the same as always, which is good I think." with a soft melodic laugh and a steading hold of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:15 am

Greer Harrington wrote:

She took his arm, looking up at him, "I'm trying to get a friendship repaired.  I am not sure it will be but we'll see." with a glance as Jim moved towards Griselda.   "You look the same as always, which is good I think." with a soft melodic laugh and a steading hold of his arm.

He listened and gave her a nod and even another smile.

"Relationships are always difficult. Here's hoping that the friendship you are speaking of is mended." He tucked her hand into his arm and made sure that she was close at his side. "A very good thing, yes, thank you."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 am

Ra'idah wrote:

She gave him another look with a raised brow, then picked up her shot of tequila with the hand that James wasn't holding. She lifted it toward him and smirked a little, then knocked it back and felt the burn as it went down her throat, turning the shot glass upside down on the bar and gave James a nod.

"Let's go do this, then."

He rose to his feet and just reached over the bar. And placed both of his hands under Griselda's arms, lifting her up and over the bar. Strength wasn't an issue and she was small in stature to begin with. He didn't actually have to lift her all that far. He brought her over, stood her on her feet next to him and took her hand in his. Then he was walking back over to where Vlad and Greer were standing, a smile on his face as he saw that Greer had tucked her arm through Vlad's. He had been right about that one; Greer had not wanted to meet with Vlad but he was guessing now that she was glad that she did. The old Tzimisce was regal and his presence was soothing. He was glad of that. "I see ya made a friend," he said to Greer with a wink and a grin.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:00 am

James McKay wrote:

He rose to his feet and just reached over the bar. And placed both of his hands under Griselda's arms, lifting her up and over the bar. Strength wasn't an issue and she was small in stature to begin with. He didn't actually have to lift her all that far. He brought her over, stood her on her feet next to him and took her hand in his. Then he was walking back over to where Vlad and Greer were standing, a smile on his face as he saw that Greer had tucked her arm through Vlad's. He had been right about that one; Greer had not wanted to meet with Vlad but he was guessing now that she was glad that she did. The old Tzimisce was regal and his presence was soothing. He was glad of that. "I see ya made a friend," he said to Greer with a wink and a grin.

Finally, the consumed alcohol was starting to have the desired effect. She squeaked when she found herself lifted into the air and had a moment to think that she was maybe going to fly -- then she was on her feet standing next to James and she was grinning like an idiot. She wasn't entirely steady on her feet, either, thanks to tequila.

So, she was grateful that his hand was in hers and she walked with him over to Vlad and Greer, giving both of them an almost shy wave.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Bunicul wrote:
Greer Harrington wrote:

She took his arm, looking up at him, "I'm trying to get a friendship repaired.  I am not sure it will be but we'll see." with a glance as Jim moved towards Griselda.   "You look the same as always, which is good I think." with a soft melodic laugh and a steading hold of his arm.

He listened and gave her a nod and even another smile.

"Relationships are always difficult. Here's hoping that the friendship you are speaking of is mended." He tucked her hand into his arm and made sure that she was close at his side. "A very good thing, yes, thank you."

Most probably weren't use to seeing Vlad have anyone cuddled to his side but there was Greer tight to his side, in the room, while Jim made peace with Griselda.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:19 am

Greer Harrington wrote:

Most probably weren't use to seeing Vlad have anyone cuddled to his side but there was Greer tight to his side, in the room, while Jim made peace with Griselda.

Jim walked back up to Greer and tugged Griselda with him, still with a firm grip on the redhead's hand. He sauntered to Greer and smiled, leaning over to give her a kiss on the cheek and to say softly to her: "She's going to dinner with me on Saturday and to play some pool."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:24 am

"Yes Mr. Tepes has been most kind while you and Ms. McKenzie were talking." with a bright smile at hearing his news. "Oh that's wonderful!" her face lighting up.

Looking up at Vlad she winked to let him know it was good news that Jim had brought back to her, but not leaving Vlad's side knowing that Jim was going to dance with Griselda still and she was still in a room full of scary Vampires. Always forgetting she was one too it seemed.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:32 am

He smiled at Greer and gave her a wink. "Told ya," he said to Griselda mildly. And then tugged the redhead closer. "Now come over here and be a good girl and say hello. We all know ya ain't a wallflower."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:42 am

She was juuuuust tipsy enough to smack James on the arm as he chastised her in front of other people.

"Stop that, I'm not being shy." She turned to smile at Greer and Vlad. "Good evening to you both."
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:01 am

Ra'idah wrote:
She was juuuuust tipsy enough to smack James on the arm as he chastised her in front of other people.

"Stop that, I'm not being shy." She turned to smile at Greer and Vlad. "Good evening to you both."

He tucked Greer's hand a little more firmly into his arm and nodded at them both.

"Mister McKay. Miss McKenzie. You both look lovely this evening."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:37 am

Greer was shy, as he tucked her tighter, she moved tighter to him, and smiled at Griselda. "Hi, glad you are having a good night." or seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:52 am

Greer Harrington wrote:
Greer was shy, as he tucked her tighter, she moved tighter to him, and smiled at Griselda.  "Hi, glad you are having a good night." or seemed to be.

She gave Vlad a curtsy and a smile, then smiled at Greer, too.

"Thank you very much, Vlad. And thank you, Miss Harrington. You look stunning this evening and I'm glad you could make it."

She was. Her avoidance of Greer was due to her being convinced that Greer hated her -- she had no issues with Greer and even liked the pretty Daughter. She just figured that it was easier to stay away than force her presence on someone who hated her.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:51 pm

Greer Harrington wrote:
Greer was shy, as he tucked her tighter, she moved tighter to him, and smiled at Griselda.  "Hi, glad you are having a good night." or seemed to be.

Orie sauntered over and didn't wait to be asked -- she just gave Greer a hug.

"Hey, Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 3:42 am

They entered together, Matthew and George, standing shoulder to shoulder. Their hair had been brushed until it gleamed and they wore rather subdued clothing, for the twins. In their hands, they each held a small wrapped box, a gift for the lady of honor of the evening and a gentle smile - waiting for someone to greet them or to be noticed. They had no wish to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 6:27 am

Victor noticed them and smiled. "Gentlemen, thank you for coming. It's good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
George MacFarlan
Methuselah
George MacFarlan

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 11:20 am

They turned their heads at the same time to smile at Victor - in unison again.

"Good evening," said Matthew.

"We're just glad that we were invited," said George.

The two looked toward Miyu and their smiles widened.

"Good evening, Lady Harpy. It's so good to see you again." That was said together, as the twins often spoke together.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 11:22 am

"Couldn't not invite the Toreador" he smiled and then went to refill his drink while Miyu chatted with her clanmates
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Miyu turned with a gracious smile toward her clanmates, accepting the gifts with a smile.

"Thank you both so very much. I do hope you have a wonderful evening."

But she was looking for Victor. She didn't like leaving him alone in a room full of vampires like this.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Victor looked over and smiled and moved closer to Miyu so she wouldn't worry. He'd had many years of experience to know when she was looking for him.

"Having fun?" he said while squeezing her hand with a gentle smile
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:49 pm

She tilted her head.

"I'm not sure fun is the right word. But it's pleasant thus far, for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 12:01 am

"So many people like and respect you here" he smiled while giving her a quick peck on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next